Trump cheered by fans at Army-Navy game

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I guess our military academies are not yet infiltrated by snowflakes.

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nation's most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.

The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

News from The Associated Press

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nation's most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.

The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

You people are desperate to say anything positive about Trump, huh?

yeppers, I own stock in the very Depends that snowflakes wear.

You LWNJ people are fucked....:lol:

Just anxiously waiting till we can start celebrating actual policies.

You are joking.

I didn't think so.

Desperate to derail a thread?

Even more desperate to whine?

The worship of our current president as a god and a savior is truly desperate.

Grow a pair.

That will disappoint everyone.

That will disappoint everyone.

Your assumptions are noted.

Personally, the bar for better Trade policy is so low, that I have trouble imagining him failing on that one.

Immigration? He has more control, but will face tremendous pressure. I need to start lighting up my congressmen's phones.

hitler_12.jpg

:alcoholic:

You are joking.

I didn't think so.

Desperate to derail a thread?

Even more desperate to whine?

The worship of our current president as a god and a savior is truly desperate.

Grow a pair.
You may have to specify a pair of what to be understood by your target reader. And by the way navy should have offered sweep sailors a transfer back to the wooden sailor ships for winning and that game would have been won if the police didn't put the whole navy team in jail first.

For awhile they were chanting "Make America Great Again".

They think it will good to have a Commander in Chief with intelligence and a sense of purpose. Quite different from this Obama jackass pussy, the worse Commander in Chief this country ever had. .

They think it will good to have a Commander in Chief with intelligence and a sense of purpose. Quite different from this Obama jackass pussy, the worse Commander in Chief this country ever had. .
What exactly did you think of Bush?

Buchanan, a fellow Democrat, was worse. His disastrous attack on Deseret and mishandling of the secession crisis got more US servicemen avoidably killed than nearly all other presidents combined.

Most men and women in our military are very brave and selfless. They put their lives on the line for those Americans who won't.

I'll take an enlisted person over a snowflake any day.

Buchanan, a fellow Democrat, was worse. His disastrous attack on Deseret and mishandling of the secession crisis got more US servicemen avoidably killed than nearly all other presidents combined.

Then you had Lincoln, who decided to burn down cities and kill Americans to solve a political disagreement.

Forum List

Back