Goodwill visit by Chinese navy draws crowds, questions- Canada welcomes China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I guess this explains why the RCMP and their underlings don't respect Human Rights, we allow the Chinese navy to dock at our ports in "Goodwill". Look at the large red flag waving in our port., proudly displaying the history of communism and Chinas newfound global power.

Well, at least Americans know where Canada stands in all of this...

Goodwill visit by Chinese navy draws crowds, questions

The red flag of China waved over Victoria's harbour this week as three ships from the Peoples' Liberation Army (Navy) arrived for a five-day goodwill visit to the West Coast.

The guided-missile frigates Yancheng and Daqing, along with the massive Taihu replenishment ship, are on an official tour of the Pacific Rim.

They were greeted at Ogden Point by a crowd that included hundreds of Chinese Canadians, students and the CFB Esquimalt Naden Band.

It happens in the US also, and our navy visits their ports...What is so confusing?

Like this you mean:

2 US Warships Make Port Call in Hong Kong

2 US Warships Make Port Call in Hong Kong

The visit of two U.S. Navy vessels comes five months after China cancelled a port visit by a U.S. aircraft carrier

In April, the Chinese government canceled a scheduled port visit of the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis without providing an explanation. As I reported then:

The nuclear-powered aircraft carrier had been conducting patrols in the South China Sea, launching hundreds of sorties while cruising the waters (See: “US Carrier Strike Group Arrives in South China Sea to Deter China”). The move was widely seen as a tit-for-tat for U.S. actions in the South China Sea including so-called freedom of navigation operations.

Plus China owns our debts. We are financial tied to China like it or not.
The top holder by far is U.S. citizens and American entities, such as state and local governments, pension funds, mutual funds, and the Federal Reserve. Together they own the vast majority -- 67.5% -- of the debt.

Most people quote debt as that being foreign nation owned.
That is opinion, not fact..Directly defining a subject is more logical..

Japan now holds more of our debt than China.

And they are a democracy, capitalist system that respects America.

Are they?

I'm not familiar with their form of government, or how they run their economy.

Japan? Yes. They are the greatest buffer between America and China. A nation America should look to develop a trade agreement with.

Japan now holds more of our debt than China.

And they are a democracy, capitalist system that respects America.

Are they?

I'm not familiar with their form of government, or how they run their economy.

Japan? Yes. They are the greatest buffer between America and China. A nation America should look to develop a trade agreement with.

Wow dude. How astute of you to think that shit up.

Forum List

Back