Trump cheered by fans at Army-Navy game

I guess our military academies are not yet infiltrated by snowflakes.

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nation's most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.

The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

News from The Associated Press
You people are desperate to say anything positive about Trump, huh?

No its easy, you want policy or appointments?

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Donald Trump was greeted with cheers on his arrival at the annual Army-Navy game on Saturday, basking in one of the nation's most storied football rivalries as he prepares to enter the White House.

The future commander in chief, protected by panes of bulletproof glass, waved to the crowd and pumped his fist as he arrived during the first quarter of the 117th game between the military academies at West Point and Annapolis. The game, on a sunny but chilly day, was being held on relatively neutral ground, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

How about his Tweets?

And you far left drones are desperate to say anything negative about anyone not part of the far left religion, your point?

How about his Tweets?

Well you said i couldnt say anything positive, I fucking love his tweets, the more you squirm snd bitch, the more im for them.

One of his latest is about how true the 125 billion in waste at the Pentagon is, do you disagree with that?

How about his Tweets?

Well you said i couldnt say anything positive, I fucking love his tweets, the more you squirm snd bitch, the more im for them.

One of his latest is about how true the 125 billion in waste at the Pentagon is, do you disagree with that?
Good god. So him being a whiney little bitch over SNL or attacking a private citizen is,in your mind, presidential?

Yes I do agree it is waste but any moron could have that opinion.

How about his Tweets?

Good god. So him being a whiney little bitch over SNL or attacking a private citizen is,in your mind, presidential?

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Obama gives his final national security speech to the military and gets 20 people to clap....Trump shows up at a football game and gets 'a stadium' to applause.

'Nuff said. :p

Ha.Ha.--I imagine they were ORDERED TO cheer, because clearly with Hillary Clinton now leading by approximately 3 million votes, the overwhelming majority would have been overseas military votes coming in.

Coming through the crowd with double panned glass--what a kick--LOL He's going to have to remain in the secure bubble for the next 4 years.

How about his Tweets?

Dumbass you said name one positive thing, I did. I dont give a fuck what he or anyone says about SNL, do you?

Ha.Ha.--I imagine they were ORDERED TO cheer, because clearly with Hillary Clinton now leading by approximately 3 million votes, the overwhelming majority would have been overseas military votes coming in.

Coming through the crowd with double panned glass--what a kick--LOL He's going to have to remain in the secure bubble for the next 4 years.

Yeah the military loves democrats and their gay agenda...love it!!!!!!

The military has always overwhelmingly voted in favor of Republicans. That tends to happen when the Democrats continuously F* the military, release and aid terrorists, and abandon Americans to die before and during terrorist attacks.

If you want to know where Hillary's 'extra' votes came from look no further than '3 million illegals voting' & Barry telling all the illegals 'IF YOU VOTE you won't get in trouble'!

:p

How about his Tweets?

Dumbass you said name one positive thing, I did. I dont give a fuck what he or anyone says about SNL, do you?
I do because he's a whiney little bitch. He's a disgrace to the office already. And look, he's flip flopped on basically all of his policy proposals in the campaign. Do I really have to document that for you? Christ pay attention.

The military has always overwhelmingly voted in favor of Republicans. That tends to happen when the Democrats continuously F* the military, release and aid terrorists, and abandon Americans to die before and during terrorist attacks.

If you want to know where Hillary's 'extra' votes came from look no further than '3 million illegals voting' & Barry telling all the illegals 'IF YOU VOTE you won't get in trouble'!

Not this time--it's clear that Hillary Clinton won the military vote. And for good reason. I doubt anyone in uniform would have believed Trump--when he stated he knew more than our Generals do, & it's because he gets his information from watching T.V Shows.

I know they realized how incompetent he was when he didn't know what Nuclear Triad meant in one of the debates.

Furthermore he insulted everyone in uniform with his attacks on John McCain and other POW's. He wrote in his book that his personal Viet Nam was sleeping around and avoiding STD'S. Military men and women would not be impressed with that.

They don't respect him, and it's going to be a 4 year snicker & joke attack on Trump coming from the military. He's no commander & chief.

Last edited:
How about his Tweets?

I do because he's a whiney little bitch. He's a disgrace to the office already. And look, he's flip flopped on basically all of his policy proposals in the campaign. Do I really have to document that for you? Christ pay attention.
Barry aided and armed terrorists and mexican drug cartels, violated both Constitition and Rule of Law, ran the least transparent and most lawless administration evuh, lied his ass off - and still does ('No boots on the ground' while sending 200 combat ground troops INTO SYRIA), & you dumbasses think TRUMP is the disgrace...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Warmongers love warmongering presidents.

How about his Tweets?

Barry aided and armed terrorists and mexican drug cartels, violated both Constitition and Rule of Law, ran the least transparent and most lawless administration evuh, lied his ass off - and still does ('No boots on the ground' while sending 200 combat ground troops INTO SYRIA), & you dumbasses think TRUMP is the disgrace...

Why are you people so pathetic that you deflect to Obama when it comes to defending Trump? You come across like a dumbass.

Not this time--it's clear that Hillary Clinton won the military vote. And for good reason. I doubt anyone in uniform would have believed Trump--when he stated he knew more than our Generals did, & he gets his information from watching T.V Shows.

I know they realized how incompetent he was when he didn't know what Nuclear Triad meant in one of the debates.

Hillary won the military vote?

:bsflag:

Yeah, and that's why she won the election.

Oh wait....SHE DIDN'T WIN. :lmao:

Why are you people so pathetic that you deflect to Obama when it comes to defending Trump? You come across like a dumbass.
Maybe because Barry IS the current President...and we know the facts about him sucking pisses you off. :p

How about his Tweets?

A democrat who needs safe spaces and speech codes calling someone whiney. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What has he gone back on? He hasnt even been in office yet.

Forum List

Back