Trump caves - Supports amnesty for "good" illegals.

Oh but he did. It was hilarious. Unless you're Mexican.
Post the video where he said "they're all rapists".

That's not where I put the quotes, is it?

Who da lyah now beeyatch?
Can't post it, huh?

Can't post what you axed for. Maybe you should.
Can't post it because he never said it.

When you edit my post and then ask 'where is it' yer gonna run afoul of the law, Junior.

As far as Rump --- you might wanna see a doctor and get that man-crush looked at. Sounds serious. :gay:

Can't post it, huh?

When you edit my post and then ask 'where is it' yer gonna run afoul of the law, Junior.

As far as Rump --- you might wanna see a doctor and get that man-crush looked at. Sounds serious. :gay:
I didn't edit your post. Is that your excuse for not being able to post the quote where Trump said all illegals were rapists?

The stupidity of this thread is staggering. First, you guys take some things out of context and then strike again when it's clarified.

Trump certainly has no reason to "cave" since his poll numbers have somehow managed to stay up. Maybe it was merely a clarification. Only libs can do a complete turnaround and get praised for "evolving."

I thought he had said that Mexico likes to send their criminals, which no doubt is true. They also like to send us their poor because they know the people will work and send money back to help Mexico's economy. Last year, they sent back remittances in the amount of $46 billion. Imagine if that money were being pumped into our own economy.

Can't post it, huh?

I didn't edit your post. Is that your excuse for not being able to post the quote where Trump said all illegals were rapists?

It's hard to believe you can sit and practice this level of ignorance.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. And they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.” --- Rump, June 16

Let alone the fact that immigrants coming from Mexico are not necessarily Mexicans, but using that border as a vehicle since Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras etc do not border the US. Rump doesn't seem to know the difference.

Moreover he seems to be basing this clown shit on the reports that many of the women who make that trek are raped along the way --- in Guatemala or Mexico, long before they get here. So he's actually so damn stupid he seems to be conflating the victims of rape --- with the rapists. The guys who are situated in one place, down at the Guatemala border.

Then again maybe that's not a surprise for a guy who's all butthurt because a couple of TV outlets dumped his flesh-peddling venture.

Last edited:
Can't post it, huh?

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. And they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.” --- Rump, June 16
I didn't see the word ALL in there anywhere, did you? And why didn't you post the entire quote? Oh, that would show you're being misleading, never mind.

Last edited:

I didn't see the word ALL in there anywhere, did you? And why didn't you post the entire quote? Oh, that would show you're being misleading, never mind.

Nor did I quote the word "all". For the fifth time, that was your editing of my post, which is illegal here.

Nevertheless, "they're" is unqualified. Get your mommy to explain what 'unqualified' means. It means he didn't say "some of them are rapists" --- he said THEY are rapists. And that means "all". It's the way English works, like it or lump it.

Some fuckin' man-crush you have there.

Nor did I quote the word "all". For the fifth time, that was your editing of my post, which is illegal here.

Nevertheless, "they're" is unqualified. Get your mommy to explain what 'unqualified' means. It means he didn't say "some of them are rapists" --- he said THEY are rapists. And that means "all". It's the way English works, like it or lump it.

Don't forget:

"Some, I assume, are good people"

or something like that

Here's your post:

B-but but... since they're all "rapists" that must mean there are "good rapists".

It's Todd Akin, come back from the dead! :eek:

Here's Trump's statement:
“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."
Your post clearly states that Trump said they are all rapists. You are a fucking liar. Now go ahead and try to deflect with another "man crush" comment or something equally as juvenile.

Well, if Trump is to believed, there are only a handful of "good" Mexicans. And only because they are dead.

Well, if Trump is to believed, there are only a handful of "good" Mexicans. And only because they are dead.
Another liar, I see. That's not what he said either, is it? Please provide the quote or stfu.

Here's your post:

B-but but... since they're all "rapists" that must mean there are "good rapists".

“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."
Your post clearly states that Trump said they are all rapists. You are a fucking liar. Now go ahead and try to deflect with another "man crush" comment or something equally as juvenile.

This is a qualified statement: "Some of them are rapists". Or "Many of them are rapists".
This is an unqualified statement: "They're rapists".

Guess which one he used.

You lose.
Facts: inconvenient as hell for the man-crush.

Another liar, I see. That's not what he said either, is it? Please provide the quote or stfu.

Actually SJ is correct, since Rump followed "they're rapists" with "and some, I assume, are good people".

--- which means, having already described "them" as "rapists"..... he thinks some rapists are "good people". Not only rapists but simultaneously "good people". Ergo there must be a "legitimate rape", as Todd Akin opined.

Which is where this all started, and remains.

Here's your post:

This is a qualified statement: "Some of them are rapists". Or "Many of them are rapists".

Guess which one he used.

You lose.
Fact: You claimed Trump called them all rapists. He did not. That makes you a liar.

Actually SJ is correct, since Rump followed "they're rapists" with "and some, I assume, are good people".

--- which means, having already described "them" as "rapists"..... he thinks some rapists are "good people". Not only rapists but simultaneously "good people". Ergo there must be a "legitimate rape", as Todd Akin opined.

You keep referring to Trump as "Rump". I think maybe YOU'RE the one with the "man crush".

You keep referring to Trump as "Rump". I think maybe YOU'RE the one with the "man crush".

I'm uh, not the one who keeps jumping up to defend his sorry ass by moving quotation marks around, am I?

Here's your post:

Guess which one he used.

You lose.
Fact: You claimed Trump called them all rapists. He did not. That makes you a liar.

Fact: he did, since he didn't qualify it. That makes you a liar.
What do you have now -- 874 posts to try to nitpick a joke at The Rump's expense? Oh the horror.

Trump you idiot. These illegals come here to steal jobs and govt benefits from the citizens. They are all big criminals and our policy must be - Deport anyone caught here illegally. No exceptions.

And so begins Trump's opportunistic pivot from the Talk Radio Base toward mainstream electability.

Here is what naive people like "shoot speeders" does not understand..

Donald Trump has never had a clearly defined politics; in fact, he has supported democrats as much or more than republicans.

However, over the past 10 years he has been moving Right because his loose-lipped flaming plays better with the talk radio base (low-information voters whose rage has been stoked by pundits and is easily channelled).

Trump has tapped into the populist rage created by shock-jocks like Michael Savage and Mark Levine. Trump's audience is filled with people who believe what they've been told, namely that Obama is a Muslim double agent sent from some faraway dark continent to topple capitalism.

Trump fits the talk radio listener like a glove because he is willing to repeat any conspiracy, no matter how stupid, just as long as it feeds the untutored, paranoid rage of the base.

("Goddamn government. Goddamn illegals. Goddamn gays. Goddamn liberals. Goddamn Muslims", etc., etc.)

It's so very sad how easily people like shoot speeders are manipulated by his political heroes (heroes who always seem to play the roll of "outsiders", i.e., those who speak truth to power. And then... once those heroes get elected, they turn into corrupt insiders who, through their own venality and greed, end up making Washington even worse.)

Oh shooty, we keep watching you fall in love with these morons. When will your learn?

You're being played.

Last edited:

I'm uh, not the one who keeps jumping up to defend his sorry ass by moving quotation marks around, am I?

Here's your post:

Guess which one he used.

You lose.

Fact: he did, since he didn't qualify it. That makes you a liar.
What do you have now -- 874 posts to try to nitpick a joke at The Rump's expense? Oh the horror.
Post #29. I quoted your post, show me where I edited it. All you have is deflection. You can't change what you said so you talk in circles, thinking you can divert attention from your out and out lie.

Post 11, not "29".

What you wrote:

What I had written:

See where the quote marks are?
Or don't you read the English language?

Considering your own abject ignorance of what's sitting in your own sigline, I suspect that's the issue right there.

I put the quotes where I put them for a reason. So did you.
My reason was honest. Yours were an edit of what I wrote.

And now you're even lying about being a liar.

Post 11, not "29".

What you wrote:

What I had written:

See where the quote marks are?
Or don't you read English?
That was MY post, not YOUR'S, idiot. Or don't you read English?

Forum List

Back