Trump/Carson For The Win

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Events this week showed these two men CAN work together and events over the last two weeks showed these men WILL defend each other. Folks when Trump DEFENDS you he respects you. And NO amount of money is going to buy that respect. Its a action based respect.

Anybody know the history of Carson? Do you? He was born to an unwed 14 or 15 year old ghetto teenage girl with a 3rd grade education who cleaned floors and did laundry for money.

She could not even read his homework and used to put check marks after the sentences to show him she had looked. That young woman VOWED that he would never turn out like her so she turned to God and raised him in a STRONG Christian home.

In the middle of a damn ghetto she kept him away from drugs and thugs. THAT folks takes some damn spine when you are an un-married 3rd grade educated ghetto dweller. But she clung to her Bible and the word of God because a LOT of times that is all the poor have.

In Ben Carson what you have standing before you is one of the most educated and dedicated driven God fearing men to EVER walk out of a ghetto. Oh and democrats will not tell you this but that young man from the ghetto not only EARNED one degree he EARNED TWO at the same time! He has a masters in
Psychology so he not only understands the mechanics of the brain he understands its working function as well.

He stood up to BLM not because it's anti PC but because he KNOWS the truth he HAS lived the truth.

AND NOW FROM THE "OTHER" SIDE OF THE TRACKS.

Donald Trump. Inherited hundreds of millions of dollars ALWAYS have the best homes or cars and education ALWAYS. Top of his class at one of the hardest schools there is. And NOT some liberal STINK TANK. Economics, how money works.

With hundreds of millions he could have wound up as stupid as a Hilton or a "K" family member but NO! School taught him to make more money and he set out to do so. In three short decades he went from multi million to multi billion.

Hillary is sniping about him and his money. Hillary the PAID former EMPLOYEE that was PAID to appear at a wedding. Clinton HAS EMPLOYERS and we ALL know that. And Trump was one.

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR VOTE.

Two men NOT owned by ANYBODY, smart men at that DAMN smart. And all they want to do is fix a country, not for them because they ARE set. They have BOTH grabbed the American dream and made it great.

"Make America GREAT again" is NOT some slogan or sound bite. Its what rests in the hearts of ALL Americans looking to be released to be free to grow in glory and add to its luster. THAT is what the founding fathers saw, that was THEIR America.

Fury

We need someone with foreign policy. Neither of those have it. Trump would be good for the economy, I think. What would Carson be good for besides dogging lefties and spitting his religious bullshit?

We need someone with foreign policy. Neither of those have it. Trump would be good for the economy, I think. What would Carson be good for besides dogging lefties and spitting his religious bullshit?

Well, apparently we don't have anyone good at foreign policy at present.

So you HATE Christian Negros? Noted.
LOL How did you gather that? I don't like the idea of him being present. Don't give me that shit!

LOL How did you gather that? I don't like the idea of him being present. Don't give me that shit!
No need to hide your liberal democrat southern bigotry. We expect to see that from southern democrats. Kind of a George Wallace fan are you?

Pinkie's an emotional basket case.

Donald Trump. Inherited hundreds of millions of dollars ALWAYS have the best homes or cars and education ALWAYS.

There's his problem right there. He's a money worshiper. Gullible's Travels.

No need to hide your liberal democrat southern bigotry. We expect to see that from southern democrats. Kind of a George Wallace fan are you?

And as you can see here, he's clue-free too. Sees "Tennessee" and looks to his own ass for 'sumptions.

WTF? :rofl:

Donald Trump. Inherited hundreds of millions of dollars ALWAYS have the best homes or cars and education ALWAYS.

He is a business man. I think he could do wonders for the economy. Between his tax plan and trade plan. I don't support him on much anything else though. Well besides he don't give a shit. That is appreciated.

Well, we have experienced an antichrist negro, a Christian negro would certainly be a welcomed change.
LMFAO
We here are fully aware your basic typical southern white liberal democrat is racist. You DON'T need to hide it. We already know.

He is a business man. I think he could do wonders for the economy. Between his tax plan and trade plan. I don't support him on much anything else though. Well besides he don't give a shit. That is appreciated.

He's a bidnessman who moves other people's money around and has taken four bankruptcies.

Besides, business and government serve opposite ends. Business exists to exploit the public for personal gain; government exists to protect the public. A bidnessman coming into the WH has to do a complete philosophical 180. Seems to me a guy whose entire life has been devoted to enriching himself is the last person we'd want in charge of the country and its money. I'd like a public servant -- not an egomaniacal cash fetishist.

Well, we have experienced an antichrist negro, a Christian negro would certainly be a welcomed change.
LMFAO
We here are fully aware your basic typical southern white liberal democrat is racist. You DON'T need to hide it. We already know.
Yea im a liberal because im not a republican hack. Idiot

LMFAO

You gather that from the word "Tennessee", huh Kreskin?

Are they "rapists" too, Pinky?

He's a bidnessman who moves other people's money around and has taken four bankruptcies.

Besides, business and government serve opposite ends. Business exists to exploit the public for personal gain; government exists to protect the public. A bidnessman coming into the WH has to do a complete philosophical 180.
That's a good point. But its better than some establishment hack.
All he did was use the policies the establishment created. lol

LMFAO

You gather that from the word "Tennessee", huh Kreskin?

Are they "rapists", Pinky?
I cant believe I tried to defend this dumbfuck the other day.
10 lashes for me!

Forum List

Back