Trump/Carson For The Win

Pinkie's an emotional basket case.

Donald Trump. Inherited hundreds of millions of dollars ALWAYS have the best homes or cars and education ALWAYS.

There's his problem right there. He's a money worshiper. Gullible's Travels.
He is a business man. I think he could do wonders for the economy. Between his tax plan and trade plan. I don't support him on much anything else though. Well besides he don't give a shit. That is appreciated.

He's a bidnessman who moves other people's money around and has taken four bankruptcies.

Besides, business and government serve opposite ends. Business exists to exploit the public for personal gain; government exists to protect the public. A bidnessman coming into the WH has to do a complete philosophical 180.
There is a HUGE difference between a company going broke and a person. And you are talking four out of 400? Big deal.
Next.

So you HATE Christian Negros? Noted.

Well, we have experienced an antichrist negro, a Christian negro would certainly be a welcomed change.
LMFAO
We here are fully aware your basic typical southern white liberal democrat is racist. You DON'T need to hide it. We already know.

You gather that from the word "Tennessee", huh Kreskin?

Are they "rapists", Pinky?
I cant believe I tried to defend this dumbfuck the other day.
10 lashes for me!
Then why hate Carson? Can you think of ANYBODY better to stand up to BLM?

So you HATE Christian Negros? Noted.

Well, we have experienced an antichrist negro, a Christian negro would certainly be a welcomed change.
LMFAO
We here are fully aware your basic typical southern white liberal democrat is racist. You DON'T need to hide it. We already know.

10 lashes for me!
:whip:

LMFAO

10 lashes for me!
BLM isn't our most pressing issue.
I dont HATE Carson. I just don't want to see him as President. I don't think he understands it. Brilliant man but not all brilliant men can lead America.
Try to listen to what I say and not assume :thup:

Donald Trump. Inherited hundreds of millions of dollars ALWAYS have the best homes or cars and education ALWAYS.

He is a business man. I think he could do wonders for the economy. Between his tax plan and trade plan. I don't support him on much anything else though. Well besides he don't give a shit. That is appreciated.

He's a bidnessman who moves other people's money around and has taken four bankruptcies.

Besides, business and government serve opposite ends. Business exists to exploit the public for personal gain; government exists to protect the public. A bidnessman coming into the WH has to do a complete philosophical 180.
There is a HUGE difference between a company going broke and a person.

There sure is. And the company a POTUS runs is the fuckin' COUNTRY.

Let him go personally bankrupt -- of his own money for once -- and find out for the first time in his pathetic life what work is. I will laugh all the way to the bank.

10 lashes for me!
I dont HATE Carson. I just don't want to see him as President. I don't think he understands it. Brilliant man but not all brilliant men can lead America.
President Trump
Vice President Carson

There is a HUGE difference between a company going broke and a person. And you are talking four out of 400? Big deal.
Next.

Let him go personally bankrupt -- of his own money for once -- and find out for the first time in his pathetic life what work is. I will laugh all the way to the bank.
I doubt very much that will ever happen. Sounds like you got class envy. And YOU with NO CLASS.

10 lashes for me!
President Trump
Vice President Carson

Ask, and ye shall receive.

51EFN19YH7L._UY250_.jpg
jcarson.jpg

I like it. Should be fun.

The country is made up with MILLIONS of companies. Whats the current rate of failure under Obozo? Lot more then FOUR idiot.

The country is made up with MILLIONS of companies. Whats the current rate of failure under Obozo? Lot more then FOUR idiot.

Let's run this back slomo, Pinkie:

You want a guy.....
-- who has no experience in politics or even work....
-- who has a history of running ventures into the ground using other people's money, to the point where they completely FAIL... at no personal cost to himself.....

--- to be put in charge of EVERYBODY.

Think about that.

Carson is a man of integrity and that bothers the shit out of liberals, which is evident by the attempts to distract and derail this thread.

You want a guy.....
-- who has a history of running ventures into the ground using other people's money, to the point where they completely FAIL... at no personal cost to himself.....

Think about that.
You just described Obama, idiot.

You want a guy.....

Think about that.
YOU are in the middle of using an UNEMPLOYED community complainer. And you THINK you have room to talk? SMDH.

Trump should tell Carson "you're not going to win unless I drop out and maybe not even then, so why don't you drop out and back me and be my VP."

Trump/Carson?

Clinton can't wait. She prays those two are on the ticket.

Neither will get the nomination, sooooooooooooooo

Trump/Carson?

Clinton can't wait. She prays those two are on the ticket.

Neither will get the nomination, sooooooooooooooo

Uh, Incase you're not aware, Trump is leading Hillary in the latest polls in spite of the media gushing all over her after the debate. Folks have figured out that she won't be able to do a damn thing with a Republican Congress.

Forum List

Back