Trump--can he really be this STUPID--accept Syrian refugees into the U.S?

168584_600.jpg

After what Republicans did to the Middle East, I say we have a responsibility to help those whose lives were ruined by Republican Warmongering.

We've already taken in 30 million hispanics from below our border who invaded our country illegally.

Plus who knows how many who came legally ( no problem with them but they count as immigrants we've taken in ).

BUILD THE GODDAMN WALL AND PUT THE ARMY ON THE BORDER.

===========

Good God--I''ll bet the reality T.V. shows he puts on (the Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice) must be just fascinating to Americans that watch them. I don't watch them.

This guy is dumber than dirt. Here he is having a raving fit about Mexicans crossing the border whom are predominately Catholic--looking for jobs, but now he wants to let in Syrian refugees--from only God knows where they came from, and receive FULL benefit WELFARE from us because they're refugees.

I think Europe & the oil rich countries in the middle east should handle the Syrian refugee crisis--NOT US. I don't want them here. I don't want to end up like France--where the Muslim population over there threatens everyone else. These people do NOT situate well in free countries, with an abundance of different religions. They don't know what tolerance of other religions means.

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump says that the United States will have to accept some of the refugees fleeing the chaos in Syria.

Appearing Tuesday on Fox News Channel's "The O'Reilly Factor," Trump said he does worry that some in the group could be terrorists and said a screening process will be needed.
"But something has to be done," he said. "It's an unbelievable humanitarian problem."

His words likely sound in contrast to some of the critics of his illegal immigration policy. Trump proposes building a large wall across the U.S.-Mexico border and has said all illegal immigrants should leave the country, then apply to re-enter legally./QUOTE]
Trump: US Must Accept Some Mideast Refugees

Trump told O'Reilly that the rise in Europe of Middle Eastern immigrants has made the continent "a much different place.

"I'm not sure that's what they want," he added, but stressed that the refugees can't be ignored on humanitarian grounds.

He blamed the crisis on President Barack Obama, who said in 2012 that Syrian President Basher Assad would cross a "red line" if he used chemical weapons. When Assad crossed the line, Obama did nothing.

Trump said he would have taken action against Assad.

image.jpg

Let me get this straight. He wants to deport illegal mexicans etc but bring in more!? WTF? Can tell who is controlling his policies....fucking christ this scumbag is worse than McConnell or Boehner! Seals it for me. Will you change your vote for Trump because of this?

I knew he was a FRAUD from the day he announced. I've never supported Donald Trump.

I really, really hope he gets the GOP nomination.

:D

So could this be The One for Trump, the quote that finally crosses the line for the GOP?
We can only hope. But I fear that "conservatives" will now find virtue in accepting Muslim fanatics as refugees. IN the same way that so called conservatives started supporting single payer healthcare after Trump said he was for it.
People are stupid. Doesnt matter if they think they are conservative or liberal.

Since when did those people stop being human beings? They are civilians, and many of those on the run are Christians.
There is no way in the world you are a Jew. No Jew can be this much without feeling. You must be a machine. I bet you are an IBM from the 1980s.

you remind me of that chicken little character. everyday it's OMG omg omg omg
07a42a91-08ba-35bd-bb69-1c0e59b5a1f5
When people who think of themselves as conservatives start making excuses for Donald Trump's stupid positions then maybe the end is near.
Trump supporters are merely the other side of Obama supporters. We're supposed to be better than this.

You never were. Your ilk have always been far, far, far worse and considerably more dangerous. Often even treacherous.

So could this be The One for Trump, the quote that finally crosses the line for the GOP?
We can only hope. But I fear that "conservatives" will now find virtue in accepting Muslim fanatics as refugees. IN the same way that so called conservatives started supporting single payer healthcare after Trump said he was for it.
People are stupid. Doesnt matter if they think they are conservative or liberal.

Since when did those people stop being human beings? They are civilians, and many of those on the run are Christians.
There is no way in the world you are a Jew. No Jew can be this much without feeling. You must be a machine. I bet you are an IBM from the 1980s.
I think Germany ought to take all of them. And stick them right next door to you, asshole.
They quit being refugees when they crossed theborder from Syria. They represent an unstable element and doubltess have many Islamic extremists, fighters etc i nthe group.

I think Germany ought to take all of them. And stick them right next door to you, asshole.
They quit being refugees when they crossed theborder from Syria. They represent an unstable element and doubltess have many Islamic extremists, fighters etc i nthe group.

Actually, the BRD is taking in many, many refugees. Germany is doing its part.
Always fun to watch how you get personal and wish something bad to happen to someone just because you are mad, little puppy dog.

Did no one scratch you behind the ears today?

Obama's already taken in Thousands of refugees from Syria and Iraq. It's probably out of guilt. We slaughtered untold Thousands and created bloody chaos in Iraq. And we funded & armed ISIS in Syria. I'm not saying i support taking all these refugees in, but i get why they're doing it.

Actually, the BRD is taking in many, many refugees. Germany is doing its part.
Always fun to watch how you get personal and wish something bad to happen to someone just because you are mad, little puppy dog.

Did no one scratch you behind the ears today?
No they need to settle them outside your government flat. Next door. You can endure them shitting in the hallways and making fires in their livingrooms.

He doesn't think before he speaks. His mouth is permanently disconnected from his brain.
We should do something. Our government (Presidents 0bama is our legal person in charge, more fool us) created this mess so we are obligated to do something for them. Maybe we should organize flights to Bahrain for them?
what trump said was that we have to deal with the mess obama left us

are you lefties against humanitarian aid these days

--LOL

Yep

-Geaux

Why ISIS is Americas Problem | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
exactly

I disagree strongly with Trump on this. We simply shouldn't let any Arabs in our country as long as we're fighting the war on terror. The reality is Hussein Obozo and the Democrats are going to let a lot of them in.

Forum List

Back