Trump--can he really be this STUPID--accept Syrian refugees into the U.S?

Trump: US Must Accept Some Mideast Refugees

Let me get this straight. He wants to deport illegal mexicans etc but bring in more!? WTF? Can tell who is controlling his policies....fucking christ this scumbag is worse than McConnell or Boehner! Seals it for me. Will you change your vote for Trump because of this?
It must be the JJJJJOOOOOOSSSS, they planned this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump was probably tricked into this by some dumb ass reporter--LOL HE WAS SET UP BY THE MEDIA into accepting Syrian refugees into this country.

30darcy-trumpjpg-abb2bfa9bb7dc472.jpg

BUT LET THE SYRIANS IN

You boys have a problem with the Sand ******* now?
We have a problem with importing a terrorist ideology incompatible with our society. An ideology hellbent on destroying us!

If Islam ever took over you liberals would be the first ones they would line up on the wall!

If those 3 Americans didn't happen to end up on that train in Europe who knows what would have happened. We don't want to make Europe's problems our problems. Jordan--Saudi Arabia--Turkey etc. can handle the refugees. They helped create this ideology--they can fix it.

ISIS was formed during the Bush years.

Trump supports the entry of Syrian refugees into the US, thus so does Vigi.
No it wasn't! Al Qaeda in Iraq was and via the surge they were defeated. ISIS formed when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq.

CAN YOU READ? Trump wants to bring Syrian refugee's over here to the United States. Now I know why Trump's polls are high--LOL. They can't read or apparently hear either. Just hit the T for Trump--LOL

Since when do liberals stereotype Syrians as "a bunch of terrorists" and not poor unfortunate discriminated-against and displaced victims? Has Trump turned you into a bunch of xenophobic paranoid far-right-wingers?

Amazing!

Well if you can READ--it's TRUMP that wants to accept Syrian refugees into this country. This while TRUMP literally went into a rabid--mouth foaming attack on Mexicans who are predominately Catholic--that don't typically adhere to the beheading's of Americans.

You know the below cartoon pictures wouldn't send a Mexican into a rage. It does Muslims.

facesgallery.jpg

Last edited:
ISIS is loving all these refugees being let into other countries. Wait for it.
Yep it is helping their conquest of Europe. Heck by 2050, they will have succeed without having to fire a single shot!

No it wasn't! Al Qaeda in Iraq was and via the surge they were defeated. ISIS formed when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq.

Yes, it was! ISIS was formed to resist the Shi'ite dominance created under Bush. Trump supports the entrance of ISIS into the US via the immigrant evacuees.

you remind me of that chicken little character. everyday it's OMG omg omg omg
07a42a91-08ba-35bd-bb69-1c0e59b5a1f5
When people who think of themselves as conservatives start making excuses for Donald Trump's stupid positions then maybe the end is near.
Trump supporters are merely the other side of Obama supporters. We're supposed to be better than this.

trump is probably the last chance for this country..
.He's the only candidate that sees the flood of illegals for what it is...an attack on the white majority of this country to displace them and artificially skew the voting process...
He's firm on that and it's a damned good start. No, he can't fix everything, but if it stirs nationalism and patriotism in this country more things can get done.

...or we could have more of the same old same old okey doke and just let it go...leave the border open..

I'm ok with either...but prefer to give it one last shot before the 3rd world peasants get entrenched...and if trump can kick them out, he can start working on the somalians and syrians that are already here colonizing...he knows what's up..Make fun..laugh it up....but he isn't stupid. He knows the score.

CAN YOU READ? Trump wants to bring Syrian refugee's over here to the United States. Now I know why Trump's polls are high--LOL. They can't read or apparently hear either. Just hit the T for Trump--LOL

ok..you're right..we're all stupid and you are enlightened...nothing will work...all is lost...

if he's willing to clean out the illegals I suspect he isn't thrilled about syrians and somalians colonizing the country under obama...
I also suspect that since there is no gain to be had by speaking out about it...his enemies will pounce no matter what he says...he's keeping those cards close to his vest.

I don't take them (the little oreo) serious anymore. ever since he claimed all the Republicans who didn't stand up for abortion is now history. and he held up some article from the rag usatoday or some other left leaning rag to prove it. and you see since then. every damn day it's something else they're in a snit over

i never said that. I said that 91% of this country give exception on abortion to the life of the mother, rape and incest. I am pro-life. I don't believe like Mike Huckabee that 10 year old girls should be forced to give birth, after their step father raped them repeatedly.

Yet you Trump supporters are supporting a man who has been all over the map on abortion, including him being PRO-CHOICE.

You Trump supporters are full of bull-shit.

20150805edcmc-a_0.jpg

Last edited:
Trump--can he really be this STUPID--accept Syrian refugees into the U.S?

i would say yes.., but only if they have at least 10 centuries of Christian heritage, read the Bible every day and accept Jesus Christ as their savior..., how is that for a qualifier??

When people who think of themselves as conservatives start making excuses for Donald Trump's stupid positions then maybe the end is near.
Trump supporters are merely the other side of Obama supporters. We're supposed to be better than this.

trump is probably the last chance for this country..
.He's the only candidate that sees the flood of illegals for what it is...an attack on the white majority of this country to displace them and artificially skew the voting process...
He's firm on that and it's a damned good start. No, he can't fix everything, but if it stirs nationalism and patriotism in this country more things can get done.

...or we could have more of the same old same old okey doke and just let it go...leave the border open..

I'm ok with either...but prefer to give it one last shot before the 3rd world peasants get entrenched...and if trump can kick them out, he can start working on the somalians and syrians that are already here colonizing...he knows what's up..Make fun..laugh it up....but he isn't stupid. He knows the score.

ok..you're right..we're all stupid and you are enlightened...nothing will work...all is lost...

if he's willing to clean out the illegals I suspect he isn't thrilled about syrians and somalians colonizing the country under obama...
I also suspect that since there is no gain to be had by speaking out about it...his enemies will pounce no matter what he says...he's keeping those cards close to his vest.

I don't take them (the little oreo) serious anymore. ever since he claimed all the Republicans who didn't stand up for abortion is now history. and he held up some article from the rag usatoday or some other left leaning rag to prove it. and you see since then. every damn day it's something else they're in a snit over

i never said that. I said that 91% of this country give exception on abortion to the life of the mother, rape and incest. I am pro-life. I don't believe like Mike Huckabee that 10 year old girls should be forced to give birth, after their step father raped them repeatedly.

Yet you Trump supporters are supporting a man who has been all over the map on abortion, including him being PRO-CHOICE.

You Trump supporters are full of bull-shit.

20150805edcmc-a_0.jpg

vote for hillary then and save your fingers typing trying to tell us how stupid we are...no one is buying..

Rota is certainly not bright, but even slow brians with low brains like Rota are correct on occassion. HRC is not the one we want as President. I want Kasich.

Last edited:
It's the WALL--the WALL--the WALL to Trump supporters. In my mind the only WALL that needs to be built is around the entire middle east.

Seeing as how we helped destabilize their part of the world we should be accepting some of them here.
WE did not do jack shit the Government did. WE should be punished for their crimes
I don't give a shit about their religion. They ain't white I don't want them here! Saudi Arabia needs to open their damn doors.
You ugly American racist hater dupes are a serious disgrace- especially since you morons wrecked the ME with your chickenhawk chickenshytte.
Get over it. Proud white man and will never apologize for that. Oh and I am not a chickenhawk either I think we should stay the fuck out of the ME until its time for my racial religion to take over the world :)
Trump: US Must Accept Some Mideast Refugees

Let me get this straight. He wants to deport illegal mexicans etc but bring in more!? WTF? Can tell who is controlling his policies....fucking christ this scumbag is worse than McConnell or Boehner! Seals it for me. Will you change your vote for Trump because of this?
It must be the JJJJJOOOOOOSSSS, they planned this!!!

First part knowing the truth is accepting the truth.

Odium's racial religion is a failure now and always.

Yes, Trump can be this stupid, and, yes, Trump is pro-choice, and, yes, Trump will work with the Iran deal, and, yes, Trump wants to tax the rich, and, yes, Trump is pro single payer.

And, yes, Trump is a progressive statist ing sucked on by the far right. :suck:

When Bush left office, he left behind an Iraqi state that was functioning and stable, thanks largely to the president’s 2007 “surge” of troops that ended a Sunni insurgency threatening to tear the country apart. All that was needed was for Obama to leave a residual U.S. military force in the country to maintain internal stability and counter any threat that might arise from Islamist radicals.

-Geaux

WHAT?

First, why was a "surge" needed? The invasion destabilized the entire region, Bush & Co pushed al-Maliki, a Shite, as PM in Sunni dominant Iraq, then civil war broke out in earnest owing to "tribal policy differences"...what could possibly go wrong with that admix? I remember hearing Cheney stating in the Spring of 2003 that the war in Iraq would probably only take a few months at most because we would be welcomed as "liberators"! How did that shit work out?

Secondly, it was the surge that pushed the radicalized Sunni's North into Syria and the base of what became ISIL congealed there!

Third, armchair commandos always know better after the invasion and occupation planning goes into the shitter. What should they worry, they don't have to stay in country and try to deal with the mess those boots on the ground are stuck with year after fucking year. It's not their body or soul dealing with the mess taking its toll! Sure, leave the troops there to let them do the scut work, the bleeding and the dying to clean up the stupid mistakes of Bush & Co and to make those armchair commandos feel proud to be American!

Since when do liberals stereotype Syrians as "a bunch of terrorists" and not poor unfortunate discriminated-against and displaced victims? Has Trump turned you into a bunch of xenophobic paranoid far-right-wingers?

Amazing!

Well if you can READ--it's TRUMP that wants to accept Syrian refugees into this country. This while TRUMP literally went into a rabid--mouth foaming attack on Mexicans who are predominately Catholic--that don't typically adhere to the beheading's of Americans.

You know the below cartoon pictures wouldn't send a Mexican into a rage. It does Muslims.

facesgallery.jpg

Yes, I heard what he said, shit stain. He said we should offer humanitarian aid to refugees displaced by war, after thoroughly vetting them. What the fuck is your problem with that? You've been sucking the ass of any goddamn terrorist you can find for the past 10 years, now all of a sudden they are taboo? And what's with posting the racist and offensive cartoon? Did Trump make you do that while he was turning you into a flaming bigot?

You are the same morons who wanted to bring radical Islamic terrorists from Gitmo here and give them civil trials! The same morons who are perfectly okay with wide open southern borders... Hell, Trump doesn't have to bring the Syrian refugees here, he can just have them go to Mexico and come across the border and your stupid ass will be clamoring to give them drivers licences and benefits!

Forum List

Back