Trump--can he really be this STUPID--accept Syrian refugees into the U.S?

I don't see how you can find a problem with people seeking asylum from madness. This nation was built upon that. And we as a people made a promise to welcome in refugees and make sure another holocaust never happens. We aren't doing a good job of keeping that promise.

That's significantly different than welcoming in everyone who wants to ignore our laws

I don't see how you can find a problem with people seeking asylum from madness. This nation was built upon that. And we as a people made a promise to welcome in refugees and make sure another holocaust never happens. We aren't doing a good job of keeping that promise.

That's significantly different than welcoming in everyone who wants to ignore our laws
Oh, bullshit.

I don't see how you can find a problem with people seeking asylum from madness.

Who said they have a "problem" with people seeking asylum? Acknowledging their reasons for doing it does not mean that we accept responsibility for providing them with asylum.

This nation was built upon that.

:wtf: No.

And we as a people made a promise to welcome in refugees and make sure another holocaust never happens. We aren't doing a good job of keeping that promise.

Show me where I signed anything to that effect.

Forum List

Back