Trump can built his wall

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
The supreme court ruled Trump can use funds to built the wall. I think he should built the wall and also install more Special forces to protect the border. It is not racist, Im anti-racist.

The supreme court ruled Trump can use funds to built the wall. I think he should built the wall and also install more Special forces to protect the border. It is not racist, Im anti-racist.
Trump will probably do little to fuck all in the end...it really is much ado about nothing.

Wrong.

Trump may build his ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate – but in fact, he can’t.

The funds Trump misappropriated amounts to only $2.5 billion; the total cost of Trump's ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate is $21.6 billion.

The Court’s decision concerned solely the issue of standing, not the constitutionality of Trump’s misappropriation of funds – the legal battle is far from over.

There are geographic barriers making the building of an unbroken, contiguous ‘wall’ from San Diego to Brownsville, TX impossible.

And there will be scores of court battles with private property owners opposed to the taking of their land.

There will be no 'wall' of fear, bigotry, and hate.

I can secure my property with a fence and locks on my door and have anyone who invades my property arrested, so why can't America protect its borders with a wall and whatever else is necessary. Altho a little too late.

There's like 25 million Illegals here.
Is he trying to stop them from leaving?
LOL
well, at this point it's too little, too late.

The USA is kind of doomed at this rate, and destined to become a Latino country.
That's a distinct possibility. Latinos are like a fungus.

Forum List

Back