Trump campaign to sue CNN over pro-impeachment bias, demands ‘substantial payment’

A retard waste of the court's time, but it will certainly get President Trump's sycophants all frothy downstairs and that's all that really matters.

the first amendment will likely reign... free speech, freedom of the press....

we've been through this lawsuit before, against FOX News a while back by 2 employees.... FOX won.

When does freedom of the press morph into propaganda?

It's a legit question
Since the first amendment was created and passed is my best guess!!! :D
2nd amendment says people can have guns but the left is bucking to change that. Open panoras box don't freak at what happens

we've been through this lawsuit before, against FOX News a while back by 2 employees.... FOX won.

It's a legit question
2nd amendment says people can have guns but the left is bucking to change that. Open panoras box don't freak at what happens
I'm not saying propaganda is ok, I hate it! WHAT I am saying is that the 1st amendment gave that right to ''we the people'' to produce propaganda, when the 1st amendment was passed....

And that newspapers or tabloids printed like Paine's Common Sense or Franklin's editorials under other names, at the time of our founders were all biased and at times, propaganda.

it's existed, since the beginning...

It's a legit question
I'm not saying propaganda is ok, I hate it! WHAT I am saying is that the 1st amendment gave that right to ''we the people'' to produce propaganda, when the 1st amendment was passed....

And that newspapers or tabloids printed like Paine's Common Sense or Franklin's editorials under other names, at the time of our founders were all biased and at times, propaganda.

Then why are we mad at Russia for Facebook ads?

Wish you lefties were consistent. Well other than everything you don't like is wrong.

It's a legit question

silence is telling here. got caught in yet another hyperactive contradiction and just stopped talking.

It's a legit question

Care4all - you ever going to answer your own blatant hypocrisy? perfect example of your never ending jump around to any lillypad bullshit.

Forum List

Back