Trump Campaign Manager Will Not Be Prosecuted For Battery

Amazing what can happen when people let the system work. I don't care for this guy I don't support Trump but no one deserves to be convicted in the court of public opinion when facing a criminal charge.

Has Michelle Fields been released from the hospital yet?

Dummy - if you're going to strike someone for a battery charge - make it count. Don't hit or shove like you do, like a pussy

Spealking of uberwusses -- that is, Trump fans -- the Trump fans on these threads loudly proclaimed that the 15-year-old girl at the Trump rally deserved to be pepper-sprayed, because she mildly slapped a guy, and that was such a horrible assault.

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

Liberal women...When in doubt use the sexual assault card

So, by your standards, most Trump fans are wusses. Thanks for settling that issue for us. Not that anyone didn't already know how most Trump fans are wusses, but it's good that you made it official.

(Now, if you'd like to admit the truth, that Trump fans are actually all just dishonest raging hypocrites, go right ahead.)

Dummy - if you're going to strike someone for a battery charge - make it count. Don't hit or shove like you do, like a pussy

Spealking of uberwusses -- that is, Trump fans -- the Trump fans on these threads loudly proclaimed that the 15-year-old girl at the Trump rally deserved to be pepper-sprayed, because she mildly slapped a guy, and that was such a horrible assault.

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

Liberal women...When in doubt use the sexual assault card

So, by your standards, most Trump fans are wusses. Thanks for settling that issue for us. Not that anyone didn't already know how most Trump fans are wusses, but it's good that you made it official.

(Now, if you'd like to admit the truth, that Trump fans are actually all just dishonest raging hypocrites, go right ahead.)

No - by my standards, Liberals (like you), are pussies.
Please don't insert words into my mouth, or I'll insert my cock into yours.

Yes, yes, you're gay, everyone gets that.

Now, back to the point you're running from.

You were one of the people declaring how a mild slap from a girl was a terrible assault.

Yet here, you're screaming how anyone complaining about such a mild thing is a 'pussy'.

So, by your own classification, doesn't that mean you're admitting to being a 'pussy'?

You're trapped here. Either you admit to being a hypocrite or a wuss. So which is it?

Forum List

Back