Trump Campaign Manager Will Not Be Prosecuted For Battery

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Lewandowski's job duties have been "reduced" since the altercation with a reporter. Should he return to work as though nothing happened?

A Florida prosecutor has decided not to prosecute Donald Trump’s campaign manager for battery after a March run-in with former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, sources with knowledge of the situation told POLITICO.

The decision not to press charges against Corey Lewandowski is scheduled to be announced on Thursday afternoon by Palm Beach County State Attorney David Aronberg.

Fields may still pursue a defamation case against Lewandowski, a source said.

Fields filed a police report last month after Lewandowski grabbed her by the arm and moved her out of Trump’s way following a press conference at Trump National Gold Club in Jupiter. She said he left bruises on her arm. Police later charged Lewandowski with simple battery, releasing video from surveillance cameras that shows Lewandowski reaching for and grabbing Fields

continued
Trump Campaign Manager Will Not Be Prosecuted For Battery

It's time for Trump to do like Hillary and rope off these damn reporters and not let any of them get near him. anyone could see she was full of crap. she isn't a reporter, she just thinks she is one. I believe she works for A BLOG

It's time for Trump to do like Hillary and rope off these damn reporters and not let any of them get near him. anyone could see she was full of crap. she isn't a reporter, she just thinks she is one. I believe she works for A BLOG
Actually, she worked for your beloved breitbart, you nitwit.

Meanwhile.
"Donald Trump has hired a veteran campaign operative with deep roots in the Republican Party establishment to take a senior position on his presidential campaign, as the GOP front-runner moves quickly to incorporate seasoned professionals in his inner circle.

The Trump campaign said Wednesday that Rick Wiley — who has more than two decades of experience in state and national politics and most recently served as campaign manager for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s presidential bid — is joining the operation as national political director."
Donald Trump hires veteran GOP operative Rick Wiley

Meanwhile.
"Donald Trump has hired a veteran campaign operative with deep roots in the Republican Party establishment to take a senior position on his presidential campaign, as the GOP front-runner moves quickly to incorporate seasoned professionals in his inner circle.

The Trump campaign said Wednesday that Rick Wiley — who has more than two decades of experience in state and national politics and most recently served as campaign manager for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s presidential bid — is joining the operation as national political director."
Donald Trump hires veteran GOP operative Rick Wiley

Okay, this would be the same Rick Wiley who took a guy who was considered very promising and ran his campaign into the ground?

the Ironic thing is, the GOP would be in great shape now if Scott Walker was the nominee. Instead you have Crazy Donald and Lyin' Ted.

----a PERSONAL ANECDOTE------several years ago---in New York City----an apparently deranged person PUNCHED me in the face as he passed me on
the side walk------JUST LIKE THAT------He could my lower lip to bleed slightly.
I found a cop and told him--------He asked if I wanted medical attention and I said
"no" I tried to describe the nut but the cop just shrugged and walked away.
IT WAS A VERY TRIVIAL EVENT--------but a lot more serious than a GUARD
TOUCHING THE ELBOW of a reporter who was MOVING IN THE WRONG
DIRECTION-----WTF did the reporter have in mind that she decided to COMPLAIN?
As to bruises------YEAH? I bruise very easily too-----lots of women do

----a PERSONAL ANECDOTE------several years ago---in New York City----an apparently deranged person PUNCHED me in the face as he passed me on
the side walk------JUST LIKE THAT------He could my lower lip to bleed slightly.
I found a cop and told him--------He asked if I wanted medical attention and I said
"no" I tried to describe the nut but the cop just shrugged and walked away.
IT WAS A VERY TRIVIAL EVENT--------but a lot more serious than a GUARD
TOUCHING THE ELBOW of a reporter who was MOVING IN THE WRONG
DIRECTION-----WTF did the reporter have in mind that she decided to COMPLAIN?
As to bruises------YEAH? I bruise very easily too-----lots of women do
irosie, I'm with you on this. The incident was blown way out of proportion. My guess is that this reporter fell off her bike as a kid and got injured far worse than this piddly bruise, then got up and rode the bike again. She knows the Lewandowski response is SOP. Common courtesy is not in either person's job description.

I love watching you Wingnuts turn on your own, Staph.
Trump is a RINO not a real republican.
The bitch has a long history of resorting to 'historyonics'.
Everytime she climbs on the 'cotton pony' she goes fucking nuts.
At one job she worked at the owners told her to stay away for the first three days she was riding the cotton pony every month.
Or she would be fired. She would totally lose control of herself.

Forum List

Back