So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

What else will work??? Can we ban Che t-shirts and ban hipster douche beards?

Pass the bill!!!!

If you pass it.....they (libs) won't come!!!

But the Log Cabiners will still be pounding away....

Fine with me. Log Cabiners are right wingers. They're welcome here.
but they be ghey....

So? I don't care that they're gay. They leave me alone and don't try to shove the lifestyle down the rest of our throats. Log Cabin Republicans are just fine by me.
Why not, the gheys have had the social ideology shoved down their throats for more years than the you have...

Cd8lwvFUIAAmS4k

We need to keep a list of all the people and corporations who are taking a stand against religious freedom.

I don't see what's so free about when only a single religion gets to call the shots at the exclusion of all others.

I love how you Constitution scholars are so adept at Separation of Church and State.

I don't see what's so free about when only a single religion gets to call the shots at the exclusion of all others.

I love how you Constitution scholars are so adept at Separation of Church and State.
I've read the Constitution several times and studied it in law school and the phrase "separation of Church and State" is not actually in there.

I've read the Constitution several times and studied it in law school and the phrase "separation of Church and State" is not actually in there.

If you actually passed the bar,you should be smart enough to know that that phrase doesn't have to be in the constitution for it to be covered and controlled by the constitution.

I don't get it. If LGBT's have rights in service from businesses, use of bathrooms, etc...why can't religious folks have the same rights to say "No" because it is against that religion????

What IS the big deal and why are so many determined to shut groups out and no tolerance is shown to them yet they demand tolerance to be given to them?

No. I don't get it.

The phrase "right to privacy" is not in the constitution either. Do you want to argue that isn't valid either?

I don't get it. If LGBT's have rights in service from businesses, use of bathrooms, etc...why can't religious folks have the same rights to say "No" because it is against that religion????

What IS the big deal and why are so many determined to shut groups out and no tolerance is shown to them yet they demand tolerance to be given to them?

No. I don't get it.

What sin being committed when a transgender person uses a restroom matching their target sex? Who is committing that sin?

Are they already transgendered? If so...sure. If not...HELL no. Is it a sin? No. But it damn sure is disgusting.

Are they already transgendered? If so...sure. If not...HELL no. Is it a sin? No. But it damn sure is disgusting.

If it's not a sin, then that throws religious objections out the window. I personally don't get the transgender thing myself. I admit the whole idea makes me a little uncomfortable, but trans women have to live as a woman for a time before their surgery. The law is just for trans people. Just putting a dress on doesn't make you trans, and a man in a dress would receive the same punishment as a man in men's clothes. I just don't see where allowing someone who has made the commitment to live as a woman use the woman's restroom is more dangerous than allowing an aggressive bull dyke to use it. Actually it would be less dangerous..

All the major sports leagues will get huge pressure to put pressure on these states to change their laws or lose business. Which is already under way.

I say if you accept the consequences then get to it. The bitch-slap is coming.

"So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!"

Wrong.

‘Religious freedom’ laws are ignorant idiocy – the First Amendment affords every American comprehensive protections of his religious freedom, no additional ‘laws’ are necessary.

And the tyranny manifest with the passage of these inane ‘laws,’ which seek only to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are.

Forum List

Back