Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting data on a political opponent from a foreign country is neither collusion or illegal. Paying for fake data on a political opponent is collusion and illegal. the Clinton campaign engaged in illegal acts, the Trump campaign did not.

Sorry, too. once again you are FOS

go away Gnat. you are irritating and irrelevant

Actually bullshit

All wiretaps were legal and no court filing ever even TRIED to claim otherwise.

If the rationale for he wiretaps was fraudulent

It wasn't

so you think the Russian dossier was all true? if so, you are the only one who does.

:1041::1041::1041:

It was fraudulent!

It wasn't all true!

..so which one is it?

both, and paid for by the Hillary campaign, then used as justification to spy on American citizens for political reasons only.

You are still to utter ONE SINGLE WORD about why you think dossier is fraudulent.

There was nothing illegal about it, thats the difficulty here for you.

OMG you do of course realize using that logic the Clinton campiagn is guilty of collusion as well by using foreign sources to get dirt on Trump.

Are you addressing me?
There is a response function.
No I'm not if I was I would have used the response function.

Then what "logic" are you referring to?
The logic being put out by the OP that because Tump Junior meet with a Russian lawyer who claimed she had dirt on Hillary that was collusion going by that logic then the Clinton camp using former British spy Christopher Steele to get dirt on Trump is also collusion.

try "extremely careless" vs "grossly negligent" but I guess that change can only be made when the Clintons commit a crime.

Having 130+ plus staffers with no clearance, many of whom are routinely handling material outside of their clearance for more than a year after their applications, is not only grossly negligent, it's dangerously incompetent.

Certainly, if Clinton was guilty, the Trump team is orders of magnitude worse.

If people with no security clearance are handling classified data, they should be prosecuted. Can you give us a list of the 130 people who are doing this? If you have the list please send it to the FBI.

Yes, everyone who violates classified data laws should be prosecuted including Clinton, Huma, Lynch, Comey, et. al.

come on Hutch, waiting for those 130 names. I have the FBI holding on line 2.

If the rationale for he wiretaps was fraudulent

It wasn't

so you think the Russian dossier was all true? if so, you are the only one who does.

:1041::1041::1041:

It was fraudulent!

It wasn't all true!

..so which one is it?

both, and paid for by the Hillary campaign, then used as justification to spy on American citizens for political reasons only.

You are still to utter ONE SINGLE WORD about why you think dossier is fraudulent.

There was nothing illegal about it, thats the difficulty here for you.

have you read it? I have. Read it and then come back. Or, you could just continue to post left wing talking points and lies.

try "extremely careless" vs "grossly negligent" but I guess that change can only be made when the Clintons commit a crime.

Having 130+ plus staffers with no clearance, many of whom are routinely handling material outside of their clearance for more than a year after their applications, is not only grossly negligent, it's dangerously incompetent.

If people with no security clearance are handling classified data, they should be prosecuted. Can you give us a list of the 130 people who are doing this? If you have the list please send it to the FBI.

Yes, everyone who violates classified data laws should be prosecuted including Clinton, Huma, Lynch, Comey, et. al.

I don't have names.

I don't have names.

so you made it up. thanks for your honesty.

OMG you do of course realize using that logic the Clinton campiagn is guilty of collusion as well by using foreign sources to get dirt on Trump.

Are you addressing me?

The logic being put out by the OP that because Tump Junior meet with a Russian lawyer who claimed she had dirt on Hillary that was collusion going by that logic then the Clinton camp using former British spy Christopher Steele to get dirt on Trump is also collusion.

You're forgetting the existing conspiracy by the Russian govt to interfere in our election. That meeting was under the pretense of getting information directly from the Russian govt to those ends.

There is no such conspiracy on the other side.

Bullshit. Don't put it on the FBI. They knew Porter had problems and yet did nothing.

Are you addressing me?

You're forgetting the existing conspiracy by the Russian govt to interfere in our election. That meeting was under the pretense of getting information directly from the Russian govt to those ends.

Uh, the Clinton campaign paying for a dossier full of Russian lies----------------duh.

I don't have names.

No,dope. Where have you been?

More than 100 WH staffers still worked on temporary security clearance a year after election: report

Bullshit. Don't put it on the FBI. They knew Porter had problems and yet did nothing.

how did his marital problems make him unemployable? just curious.

Are you addressing me?

Uh, the Clinton campaign paying for a dossier full of Russian lies----------------duh.

What's the conspiracy, dope?

I don't have names.

No,dope. Where have you been?

More than 100 WH staffers still worked on temporary security clearance a year after election: report

yep, "temporary security clearance" It takes months for a full clearance to be processed. That is normal procedure.

Stop buying the bullshit from the dems and the media. They are lying to you and making you look like a fool

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....
How's that story of the Trumps getting a divorce. Are you still working on that one too.

are you really that ignorant? its been explained multiple times.

how did his marital problems make him unemployable? just curious.

That requires no other response than, they fired him, dope.
Ask yourself why.

are you really that ignorant? its been explained multiple times.

It hasn't, dope. Paying for opposition research is not a conspiracy.

Are you addressing me?

Christopher Steele got information for his dossier in part from Russian contacts those would be high ranking people so yes there is. So I'm going to bottom line this people can believe both sides engaged in collusion, neither side did, or go with the standard it's only wrong when the other side does it I suspect most will go with number 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back