Trump calls on Omar to resign over remarks condemned as anti semtic

Dogwhistles everywhere ! Don wants Omar to step down because of controversial statements about Isreal (that she apologized for ), but he has nothing to say about Gop Steve King and his history of white supremest statements

Donald Trump calls on freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar to 'resign from Congress' over Israel comments | Fox News

For the life of me, I don't even know how that clitless bitch Omar even got elected.
Now, go grab a cookie!
Cool....more conservative republican misogyny.

Trumped you.

Let's start with the idea that we have a Golden Rule.

Islam does not.

That is very significant.

Consider this from Iranian, Amir Taheri.

“Let us return to the issue of
equality.

The idea is unacceptable to Islam.

For the non-believer cannot be the equal of the believer.

Even among the believers only those who subscribe to the three so-called Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam ( Ahl el-Kitab) are regarded as fully human.

Here is the hierarchy of human worth in Islam:

At the summit are free male Muslims
Next come Muslim male slaves
Then come free Muslim women
Next come Muslim slave women.
Then come free Jewish and /or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian women.”

Google Groups
Amir Taheri

In Islam, Women are 3rd class citizens.

Behind Male Muslim Slaves.

Uh oh.

Smackdown?

Israel is a rogue terrorist state the whole world recognized their crimes and thanks to the Zionist lobby we pay them and they fu k right in the ass....besides trumps government who else like Israel? No one.
What Countries Support Israel? - Blurtit
You are just factually wrong, though you probably don't care. If your posts were half as bright as they were hate filled and angry you would have probably not made such an erroneous claim.

And yeah, Ilhan Omar needs to go back to work for Louie Farrakhan churning out anti Jewish
garbage and leave Congress alone. We don't need such a backwards religious zealot there.
Nobody buys Israel's propaganda anymore except the evangelicals in the US , that do support the Zionists to speed up the return of jesus... most countries condemn Israelis Crimes qnd the US comes in to rescue with its Veto. No one else gives billions to Israel of charity money instead of giving to the thousands of veterans who are dying on the streets. Israel got the US by the balls and that's a fact.

In other words you don't believe there is widespread intolerance of other religions and cultures among Muslims? You know as soon as you launch a personal attack against another poster, what you are saying is that you are not capable of a rational discussion of the issue.

I attacked your statement. What wide spread intolerance? I don’t see it here in America. Or Canada. Or China. Or Myanmar. In many areas, theconflicts are multifaceted and ethnic. In many areas Islamic culture has historically coexisted with non Islamic cultures. In the Middle East, I would agree, but a lot of that seems associated with the adoption of an extreme conservative brand of Islam. I know of no fundamentalist religion sects that are tolerant. None. When you ascribe something as widespread intolerance you ignore a lot.
No, you attacked me. There was nothing in my statement to warrant accusations of "hatred and willingness to believe and propagate and believe anti Muslim conspiracy theories and bigotry. Such as your statement."

Is intolerance of other religions and cultures, particularly of Jews, widespread among Muslims in America? It certainly is, witness the Nation of Islam and the almost unanimous hostility toward Israel and American Jews who support Israel. Even a casual investigation of statements by European Muslim leaders shows a high lever of intolerance of other religions, especially of Jews, and also of western culture. The Chechen wars against Russia are only the most prominent examples of of Muslim intolerance of other cultures, and China's long struggles against the hostility of the Uyghur against not only the ethnic Chinese but against other Muslim groups in China belies your claim of no widespread intolerance of other cultures or religions among Muslims.
And of course Africa is riven with wars of domination by Muslim groups. And of course, nearly all the transnational terrorist organizations around the world are made up of Muslims. So your claim that intolerance of other religions and cultures is not widespread among Muslims is clearly nonsense.

Let's try to tell the truth. You only brought up the claim of Islamophobia in order to try to justify Omar's vile anti semitic statements by claiming criticism of her was purely an example of Islamophobia.

Yes.

Let’s try to tell the truth.

I am not claiming criticism of Omar’s remarks is purely Islamophobia, so dismantle that strawman.

Couple of more problems here...Nation of Islam is hardly representative of American Muslims. It also isn’t exactly Muslim either but a group of some 20 to 50 thousand, who combine elements of Islamwith Black Nationalism. There are approximately 3.45 MILLION Muslims in the US, so why do you use such a tiny sect as representative of American Muslims? What actual data do you have to show that American Muslims are any more intolerant than American Christians?

The Uighurs are actually a good example of what I mean by a complex problem created by China’s harsh and punitive restrictions on their religion, language and culture which has led to a rise in violence. Did you know hat China moved millions of Han Chinese into their area to deliberately dilute them? They did the same to Momgolia. If they were Christians defending themselves you would be condemning China and supporting them. http://content.time.coVladimir Putin & 1999 Russian Apartment-House Bombings -- Was Putin Responsible? - by David Satterm/time/world/article/0,8599,1909416,00.html

The Chechnyans are in a similar position of an ethnic group wanting independence from Russia and one badly treated in the Soviet days. Let’s not forget it is highly likely Putin orchestrated an apartment bombing that was blamed on the Chechnyans and led to the second Chechnyan war.

In CAR, the Christians are just as involved as the Muslims in committing atrocities against each other, and in many of the African conflicts you are dealing with tribal and ethnic conflicts as well as failing states. It is superficially religious but dig down and it is a lot more.

There are some 2 billion Muslims in the world. The number involved in terrorism would not even be statistically significant.
"I am not claiming criticism of Omar’s remarks is purely Islamophobia, so dismantle that strawman."

By not purely you mean you were in part trying to excuse her vile anti semitic statements by claiming she was the victim of "Islamophobia".

To the extent you are an apologist for anti semitism you are an anti semite.

Omar, herself, provides a good example of intolerance among Muslims in America. She is a 37 year old woman who has been educated in the US and has been involved in politics since 2012 and had served for three years in the Minnesota state senate, and yet she casually rolls out anti semitic statements with no apparent awareness of how vile they are. That can only happen if you live in or identify with a community in which such bigotry is commonplace.

Putting your denigrating remarks about African American Muslims aside since you seem to have your own problems
with black people, the rest of your post is not a refutation of Muslim intolerance but an attempt to justify it by always casting Muslims as the innocent victims of other peoples. In fact, Islamophobia is a myth and in the US, despite the numerous terror attacks planned or executed by Muslims against us, there is no more hostility towards or fear of Muslims than of any other group that speaks a foreign language or dresses differently or keeps to themselves outside of mainstream America. Get over it, Muslims are not victims in America despite their intolerance of others here.

What are you talking about? There is nothing I said about African American Muslims that is racist.

You do realize antisemitism is prevalent across non Muslim communitees in the US dont you, but you offer nothing to indicate it is more prevalent among American Muslims.

For someone who objected to name calling you are doing a pretty good job yourself

Thank for confirming that are nothing more than a garden variety anti-muslim bigot.
Clearly to your mind anyone who criticizes a Muslim is a "garden variety anti Muslim bigot" as you demonstrated in trying to excuse Omar's vile anti semitic statements by suggesting she was being victimized by anti Muslim bigots.

As for your statement: "You do realize antisemitism is prevalent across non Muslim communitees in the US dont you, but you offer nothing to indicate it is more prevalent among American Muslims." You are conceding my claim that Muslims are intolerant of other religions and cultures, the very point you had wanted to argue against.

I'll have to assume your reason is presently impaired.

Nobody buys Israel's propaganda anymore except the evangelicals in the US , that do support the Zionists to speed up the return of jesus... most countries condemn Israelis Crimes qnd the US comes in to rescue with its Veto. No one else gives billions to Israel of charity money instead of giving to the thousands of veterans who are dying on the streets. Israel got the US by the balls and that's a fact.
I already showed you were wrong. Grow up.

I attacked your statement. What wide spread intolerance? I don’t see it here in America. Or Canada. Or China. Or Myanmar. In many areas, theconflicts are multifaceted and ethnic. In many areas Islamic culture has historically coexisted with non Islamic cultures. In the Middle East, I would agree, but a lot of that seems associated with the adoption of an extreme conservative brand of Islam. I know of no fundamentalist religion sects that are tolerant. None. When you ascribe something as widespread intolerance you ignore a lot.
No, you attacked me. There was nothing in my statement to warrant accusations of "hatred and willingness to believe and propagate and believe anti Muslim conspiracy theories and bigotry. Such as your statement."

Is intolerance of other religions and cultures, particularly of Jews, widespread among Muslims in America? It certainly is, witness the Nation of Islam and the almost unanimous hostility toward Israel and American Jews who support Israel. Even a casual investigation of statements by European Muslim leaders shows a high lever of intolerance of other religions, especially of Jews, and also of western culture. The Chechen wars against Russia are only the most prominent examples of of Muslim intolerance of other cultures, and China's long struggles against the hostility of the Uyghur against not only the ethnic Chinese but against other Muslim groups in China belies your claim of no widespread intolerance of other cultures or religions among Muslims.
And of course Africa is riven with wars of domination by Muslim groups. And of course, nearly all the transnational terrorist organizations around the world are made up of Muslims. So your claim that intolerance of other religions and cultures is not widespread among Muslims is clearly nonsense.

Let's try to tell the truth. You only brought up the claim of Islamophobia in order to try to justify Omar's vile anti semitic statements by claiming criticism of her was purely an example of Islamophobia.

Yes.

I am not claiming criticism of Omar’s remarks is purely Islamophobia, so dismantle that strawman.

Couple of more problems here...Nation of Islam is hardly representative of American Muslims. It also isn’t exactly Muslim either but a group of some 20 to 50 thousand, who combine elements of Islamwith Black Nationalism. There are approximately 3.45 MILLION Muslims in the US, so why do you use such a tiny sect as representative of American Muslims? What actual data do you have to show that American Muslims are any more intolerant than American Christians?

The Uighurs are actually a good example of what I mean by a complex problem created by China’s harsh and punitive restrictions on their religion, language and culture which has led to a rise in violence. Did you know hat China moved millions of Han Chinese into their area to deliberately dilute them? They did the same to Momgolia. If they were Christians defending themselves you would be condemning China and supporting them. http://content.time.coVladimir Putin & 1999 Russian Apartment-House Bombings -- Was Putin Responsible? - by David Satterm/time/world/article/0,8599,1909416,00.html

The Chechnyans are in a similar position of an ethnic group wanting independence from Russia and one badly treated in the Soviet days. Let’s not forget it is highly likely Putin orchestrated an apartment bombing that was blamed on the Chechnyans and led to the second Chechnyan war.

In CAR, the Christians are just as involved as the Muslims in committing atrocities against each other, and in many of the African conflicts you are dealing with tribal and ethnic conflicts as well as failing states. It is superficially religious but dig down and it is a lot more.

There are some 2 billion Muslims in the world. The number involved in terrorism would not even be statistically significant.
"I am not claiming criticism of Omar’s remarks is purely Islamophobia, so dismantle that strawman."

By not purely you mean you were in part trying to excuse her vile anti semitic statements by claiming she was the victim of "Islamophobia".

Omar, herself, provides a good example of intolerance among Muslims in America. She is a 37 year old woman who has been educated in the US and has been involved in politics since 2012 and had served for three years in the Minnesota state senate, and yet she casually rolls out anti semitic statements with no apparent awareness of how vile they are. That can only happen if you live in or identify with a community in which such bigotry is commonplace.

Putting your denigrating remarks about African American Muslims aside since you seem to have your own problems
with black people, the rest of your post is not a refutation of Muslim intolerance but an attempt to justify it by always casting Muslims as the innocent victims of other peoples. In fact, Islamophobia is a myth and in the US, despite the numerous terror attacks planned or executed by Muslims against us, there is no more hostility towards or fear of Muslims than of any other group that speaks a foreign language or dresses differently or keeps to themselves outside of mainstream America. Get over it, Muslims are not victims in America despite their intolerance of others here.

What are you talking about? There is nothing I said about African American Muslims that is racist.

You do realize antisemitism is prevalent across non Muslim communitees in the US dont you, but you offer nothing to indicate it is more prevalent among American Muslims.

For someone who objected to name calling you are doing a pretty good job yourself

Thank for confirming that are nothing more than a garden variety anti-muslim bigot.
Clearly to your mind anyone who criticizes a Muslim is a "garden variety anti Muslim bigot" as you demonstrated in trying to excuse Omar's vile anti semitic statements by suggesting she was being victimized by anti Muslim bigots.

As for your statement: "You do realize antisemitism is prevalent across non Muslim communitees in the US dont you, but you offer nothing to indicate it is more prevalent among American Muslims." You are conceding my claim that Muslims are intolerant of other religions and cultures, the very point you had wanted to argue against.

I concede antisemitism is prevalent among all our cultures, unlike you, I am not insisting it is just or mostly a Muslim thing nor is it a problem with all Muslims. In varying parts of the world, Christians are highly intolerant, Buddhists are highly intolerant, and Hindu's are highly intolerant. Pick your poison. If you want to claim Muslim Americans are more intolerant than other American demographics then prove it. You have yet to do that other than a pathetic attempt to bring up Nation of Islam, which barely represents any American Muslims.

What is it you want from Omar? She apologized. Seems sincere enough but I think no apology will satisfy you because you don't want a Muslim in office. Am I correct?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c-then-came-voicemail/?utm_term=.c9b285a1aa11

Trump Calls On Rep. Ilhan Omar To Resign Over Remarks Criticized As Anti-Semitic

She apologized. What more do you want from her? How about waiting and seeing what she does in office? There's a lot of dog whistles.

And we should not be preventing people from legitimately criticizing Israel's policies OR taking a more pro-Palestinian stand. It is their right.

Can someone explain to me how is it anti semitic when someone criticizes Israel's crimes or uncondiotional support of Zionists lobbies and lobbyists to Israel?

Trump calls on Omar to resign over remarks condemned as anti-Semitic

LOL .
President Trump on Tuesday called on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) to resign for comments on Israel that were criticized as anti-Semitic.
===============

LMAO I hope this anti american pos loon is made to step down . GET HER HER OUT NOW THIS IS A TRAITOR ANTI AMERICAN TWIT!!

YOU ARE FIRED, go back to your nation marry your brother have kids and leave our freedom alone you are not ever allowed to do what you do in your home country so don't come here and try to make us like your shit hole got it it won't ever work.

America is going to be harder to take down than you dumb asses even realize. We are not panzy ass Europe . ( Yet lol )

Omar was elected by the voters so, she isn't going anywhere.

Trump just needs to shut the fuck up & mind his own goddamn business.

Yes.

I concede antisemitism is prevalent among all our cultures, unlike you, I am not insisting it is just or mostly a Muslim thing nor is it a problem with all Muslims. In varying parts of the world, Christians are highly intolerant, Buddhists are highly intolerant, and Hindu's are highly intolerant. Pick your poison. If you want to claim Muslim Americans are more intolerant than other American demographics then prove it. You have yet to do that other than a pathetic attempt to bring up Nation of Islam, which barely represents any American Muslims.

What is it you want from Omar? She apologized. Seems sincere enough but I think no apology will satisfy you because you don't want a Muslim in office. Am I correct?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c-then-came-voicemail/?utm_term=.c9b285a1aa11

Trump Calls On Rep. Ilhan Omar To Resign Over Remarks Criticized As Anti-Semitic

She apologized. What more do you want from her? How about waiting and seeing what she does in office? There's a lot of dog whistles.

And we should not be preventing people from legitimately criticizing Israel's policies OR taking a more pro-Palestinian stand. It is their right.
You manage to pack so much bullshit into every post, it's hard to know where to start a response. First, no honest intelligent person will deny that anti semitism is especially widespread among Muslims, and that in recent times in has grown in Europe as the Muslim populations of Europe have increased, and anti semitism within the Democratic Party has grown as the number of Muslims who support that Party has increased.

Again, by being an apologist for anti semitism, you become guilty of anti semitism. Omar did not apologize for her anti semitic statements. She merely apologized for not realizing how hurtful they would be to Jews. And this only after she was condemned by the leadership of the Democratic Party and amid calls for her to be removed from the House foreign relations committee. Again, she made no apology for her anti semitic statements or for being an anti semite,and by trying to distract from her anti semitism and the anti semitism of the community she identifies with, you are embracing her anti semitism.

Finally, don't try to say her vile anti semitism is a product of Israel's policies. This woman is clearly so ignorant and bigoted that she is incapable of rationally evaluating Israel's policies and she seems only capable of hating Jews whether here in the US where she claims they are buying the government, an age old anti semitic trope, or whether they are in Israel where she hates them for not being Muslims. You disgrace yourself in post after post by trying to defend her vile anti semitism by portraying her as the victim of your mythical Islamophobia.

Dogwhistles everywhere ! Don wants Omar to step down because of controversial statements about Isreal (that she apologized for ), but he has nothing to say about Gop Steve King and his history of white supremest statements

Donald Trump calls on freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar to 'resign from Congress' over Israel comments | Fox News

For the life of me, I don't even know how that clitless bitch Omar even got elected.
Now, go grab a cookie!
Cool....more conservative republican misogyny.

Trumped you.

Let's start with the idea that we have a Golden Rule.

Islam does not.

That is very significant.

Consider this from Iranian, Amir Taheri.

“Let us return to the issue of
equality.

The idea is unacceptable to Islam.

For the non-believer cannot be the equal of the believer.

Even among the believers only those who subscribe to the three so-called Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam ( Ahl el-Kitab) are regarded as fully human.

Here is the hierarchy of human worth in Islam:

At the summit are free male Muslims
Next come Muslim male slaves
Then come free Muslim women
Next come Muslim slave women.
Then come free Jewish and /or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian men
Then come slave Jewish and/or Christian women.”

Google Groups
Amir Taheri

In Islam, Women are 3rd class citizens.

Behind Male Muslim Slaves.

Uh oh.

Smackdown?
Oh? Islam does not?

Fakir al-Din al-Razi and several other Qur'anic commentators have pointed out that Qur'an 83:1-6 is an implicit statement of the Golden Rule, which is explicitly stated in the tradition, "Pay, Oh Children of Adam, as you would love to be paid, and be just as you would love to have justice!"

Yes.

At least SHE apologized....not seen any apologies from the marchers of Charlottesville.

Yes.

At least SHE apologized....not seen any apologies from the marchers of Charlottesville.
She didn't apologize for making anti semitic statements but just for not realizing Jews were so touchy about them and this only after the Party leadership condemned her and demanded she apologize.

LOL .
President Trump on Tuesday called on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) to resign for comments on Israel that were criticized as anti-Semitic.
===============

LMAO I hope this anti american pos loon is made to step down . GET HER HER OUT NOW THIS IS A TRAITOR ANTI AMERICAN TWIT!!

YOU ARE FIRED, go back to your nation marry your brother have kids and leave our freedom alone you are not ever allowed to do what you do in your home country so don't come here and try to make us like your shit hole got it it won't ever work.

America is going to be harder to take down than you dumb asses even realize. We are not panzy ass Europe . ( Yet lol )
Fuck you, Trump and fuck you, Pelosi. Omar said nothing wrong. She spoke the truth and it has nothing to do with religion. Nothing to do with antisemitism. AIPAC is ranked 50th in influential lobby groups. They gave $14.9 million to superpacs in 2018.

The pro-Israel lobby is a significant player in terms of political donations, contributing $14.9 million in the 2018 election cycle, according to data from OpenSecrets.org, a website tracking money in politics that’s run by a nonpartisan research group, the Center for Responsive Politics.
So there is nothing to apologize for. One more thing, fuck you people who think Israel is this sacred cow you can't say anything bad about.

Fuck Israel!

LOL .
===============

Fuck you, Trump and fuck you, Pelosi. Omar said nothing wrong. She spoke the truth and it has nothing to do with religion. Nothing to do with antisemitism. AIPAC is ranked 50th in influential lobby groups. They gave $14.9 million to superpacs in 2018.

The pro-Israel lobby is a significant player in terms of political donations, contributing $14.9 million in the 2018 election cycle, according to data from OpenSecrets.org, a website tracking money in politics that’s run by a nonpartisan research group, the Center for Responsive Politics.
So there is nothing to apologize for. One more thing, fuck you people who think Israel is this sacred cow you can't say anything bad about.

Fuck Israel!
You are lying. The article does not say AIPAC donated any money to politicians.

Yes.

You manage to pack so much bullshit into every post, it's hard to know where to start a response. First, no honest intelligent person will deny that anti semitism is especially widespread among Muslims, and that in recent times in has grown in Europe as the Muslim populations of Europe have increased, and anti semitism within the Democratic Party has grown as the number of Muslims who support that Party has increased.

Again, by being an apologist for anti semitism, you become guilty of anti semitism. Omar did not apologize for her anti semitic statements. She merely apologized for not realizing how hurtful they would be to Jews. And this only after she was condemned by the leadership of the Democratic Party and amid calls for her to be removed from the House foreign relations committee. Again, she made no apology for her anti semitic statements or for being an anti semite,and by trying to distract from her anti semitism and the anti semitism of the community she identifies with, you are embracing her anti semitism.

Finally, don't try to say her vile anti semitism is a product of Israel's policies. This woman is clearly so ignorant and bigoted that she is incapable of rationally evaluating Israel's policies and she seems only capable of hating Jews whether here in the US where she claims they are buying the government, an age old anti semitic trope, or whether they are in Israel where she hates them for not being Muslims. You disgrace yourself in post after post by trying to defend her vile anti semitism by portraying her as the victim of your mythical Islamophobia.
Thank you, again, for offering us a stellar example of anti Islamic bigotry. You can wipe the froth off your chin.

Thank you, again, for offering us a stellar example of anti Islamic bigotry. You can wipe the froth off your chin.
How about this for Muslim intolerance, your girlfriend completely out of context asked Eliot Abrams, a Jew, if he would commit genocide if it would benefit the US? I'm sure you believe anti muslim bigotry forced her to try to get a Jew to justify the Nazi Holocaust.

How about this for Muslim intolerance, your girlfriend completely out of context asked Eliot Abrams, a Jew, if he would commit genocide if it would benefit the US? I'm sure you believe anti muslim bigotry forced her to try to get a Jew to justify the Nazi Holocaust.

My girlfriend? She is just another elected official...that is what you, in your knee jerk hatred of all things Muslim, don’t seem to understand.

As to the genocide...maybe this was what she was referring to:

Ilhan Omar confronts Elliott Abrams over human rights

Big to-do about nothing. She didn't say anything anti-Semitic.

Rep Ilhan Omar tells the truth about pro-Israel AIPAC and gets smeared.

Forum List

Back