Trump calls on Omar to resign over remarks condemned as anti semtic

Dogwhistles everywhere ! Don wants Omar to step down because of controversial statements about Isreal (that she apologized for ), but he has nothing to say about Gop Steve King and his history of white supremest statements

Donald Trump calls on freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar to 'resign from Congress' over Israel comments | Fox News
Dogwhistles everywhere ! Don wants Omar to step down because of controversial statements about Isreal (that she apologized for ), but he has nothing to say about Gop Steve King and his history of white supremest statements

Donald Trump calls on freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar to 'resign from Congress' over Israel comments | Fox News

“ReRep. Steve King removed from committee assignments amid 'white supremacist' controversyp.

Steve King removed from committee assignments amid 'white supremacist' controversy”

But Mrs. Haji remains. Next.
How long was King in those assignments and in leadership positions?

Is he still in office?

What committee assignments does Omar hold?

Ah. So she is cool ? You are good with it as long as someone else did it?

As a Black man, I say this:

WHITES BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND GUIDED IT TO THE GREATNESS WE ENJOY TODAY.

Muslims want to take it over.

You want to help them.

That makes you an enemy of America.

Built it on the back of minorities.
Irish, Italians and Germans?

Yep.

Them, too.

And the left wanted King gone but don’t have much to say about Omar outrage of convenience is no outrage at all no matter who is doing it.

What Omar said pales compared to Kong’s nonsense .

No.

She gave you a point to try to advance.

You wish to make anti-Semitism a rude thing instead of an unacceptable thing.

If you lived America, you would see that King was chastised and chastened.

It should be a lesson to ALL that this is unacceptable.

Period.

But not for you. And I'd guess, most Muslims.

That instead of caring about limiting the downward trend our society, you use the latest example of unacceptable behavior to permit you to extend and prolong and accentuate andaje commonplace and acceptable, so that where we all agree that White Supremacy is abhorrent and unacceptable and so is anti-Semitism, you are working to make anti-Semitism acceptable and commonplace.

You are an enemy of America.

No one should believe you or follow you or find what you say at all reasonable.

You want bad changes for America and every reader here.
Funny thing about this. Racism and antisemitism is unacceptable but Islamophobia is. Seems to be all types of hate should be unacceptable.
When you say Islamophobia do you mean disapproval of the widespread intolerance among Muslims of all other religions and cultures and the violence it precipitates?
No I mean a hatred and willingness to believe and propagate and believe anti Muslim conspiracy theories and bigotry. Such as your statement.
Islam is incompatible with Western philosophy and culture and democracy and religion and personal freedoms and public life.

Islam is the last of the large-scale Warrior Religions still extant... drenched in blood... from its Founder to the present day.

It is a viper being planted in the cradle of Liberty.

It is a cancer on the face of the planet.

It is insidious, deceitful, scheming, vicious, belligerent, intolerant, dangerous and not to be trusted.

All Trump wants to do is play nationalistic pariah day..

Why not? If it makes the market rise, I'm good with it.

Up 372.65 to 25,425.76.

Although his rally yesterday, approval ratings, and the exoneration from the Senate Intel Committee probably had much to do with that.

Happy days are here again!

You want to help them.

Hello uncle tom.
Fuck Israel and all those who give our taxes to them.

Up 372.65 to 25,425.76.

Although his rally yesterday, approval ratings, and the exoneration from the Senate Intel Committee probably had much to do with that.

No the stock market is trying not to implode until Trump gets a deal with China..all that increase today was to make up for the lose last week..It's a game played by the aristocrats that control it.

You want to help them.

Hello uncle tom.

Obvious anti-Semitic bigot is obvious. Personally, I have no problem seeing my tax money going into killing rowdy Palestinians, Hamas, Hezbollah, and ISIS shitheads on our behalf.

Go Israel!

Up 372.65 to 25,425.76.

No the stock market is trying not to implode until Trump gets a deal with China..all that increase today was to make up for the lose last week..It's a game played by the aristocrats that control it.

Is this yet another "doom and gloom" prediction? Wasn't the market supposed to suffer the worst crash in history if Trump was elected?

I'll hold you to your word on that.

Up 372.65 to 25,425.76.

Is this yet another "doom and gloom" prediction? Wasn't the market supposed to suffer the worst crash in history if Trump was elected?

I'll hold you to your word on that.
I don't play that fixed game I buy land, dirty tree laden land...(my old man was a securities investment broker)...

No.

She gave you a point to try to advance.

You wish to make anti-Semitism a rude thing instead of an unacceptable thing.

If you lived America, you would see that King was chastised and chastened.

It should be a lesson to ALL that this is unacceptable.

Period.

But not for you. And I'd guess, most Muslims.

That instead of caring about limiting the downward trend our society, you use the latest example of unacceptable behavior to permit you to extend and prolong and accentuate andaje commonplace and acceptable, so that where we all agree that White Supremacy is abhorrent and unacceptable and so is anti-Semitism, you are working to make anti-Semitism acceptable and commonplace.

No one should believe you or follow you or find what you say at all reasonable.

You want bad changes for America and every reader here.
Funny thing about this. Racism and antisemitism is unacceptable but Islamophobia is. Seems to be all types of hate should be unacceptable.
When you say Islamophobia do you mean disapproval of the widespread intolerance among Muslims of all other religions and cultures and the violence it precipitates?
No I mean a hatred and willingness to believe and propagate and believe anti Muslim conspiracy theories and bigotry. Such as your statement.
In other words you don't believe there is widespread intolerance of other religions and cultures among Muslims? You know as soon as you launch a personal attack against another poster, what you are saying is that you are not capable of a rational discussion of the issue.

I attacked your statement. What wide spread intolerance? I don’t see it here in America. Or Canada. Or China. Or Myanmar. In many areas, theconflicts are multifaceted and ethnic. In many areas Islamic culture has historically coexisted with non Islamic cultures. In the Middle East, I would agree, but a lot of that seems associated with the adoption of an extreme conservative brand of Islam. I know of no fundamentalist religion sects that are tolerant. None. When you ascribe something as widespread intolerance you ignore a lot.
No, you attacked me. There was nothing in my statement to warrant accusations of "hatred and willingness to believe and propagate and believe anti Muslim conspiracy theories and bigotry. Such as your statement."

Is intolerance of other religions and cultures, particularly of Jews, widespread among Muslims in America? It certainly is, witness the Nation of Islam and the almost unanimous hostility toward Israel and American Jews who support Israel. Even a casual investigation of statements by European Muslim leaders shows a high lever of intolerance of other religions, especially of Jews, and also of western culture. The Chechen wars against Russia are only the most prominent examples of of Muslim intolerance of other cultures, and China's long struggles against the hostility of the Uyghur against not only the ethnic Chinese but against other Muslim groups in China belies your claim of no widespread intolerance of other cultures or religions among Muslims.
And of course Africa is riven with wars of domination by Muslim groups. And of course, nearly all the transnational terrorist organizations around the world are made up of Muslims. So your claim that intolerance of other religions and cultures is not widespread among Muslims is clearly nonsense.

Let's try to tell the truth. You only brought up the claim of Islamophobia in order to try to justify Omar's vile anti semitic statements by claiming criticism of her was purely an example of Islamophobia.

You want to help them.

Hello uncle tom.

How much would it cost us to create a military presence in the Middle East as powerful as we have in our ally, Israel?

Why would you want to deny our Jewish friends and allies our allegiance and support?

Why would we neglect a friendly Democracy at the risk of their failing as a state and our having to go help them?

Wouldnt it be better to save billion$ if bucks and thousands of lives by just maintaining stability?

You have no acceptable reason for your position except Jew hatred.

In other words you don't believe there is widespread intolerance of other religions and cultures among Muslims? You know as soon as you launch a personal attack against another poster, what you are saying is that you are not capable of a rational discussion of the issue.

I attacked your statement. What wide spread intolerance? I don’t see it here in America. Or Canada. Or China. Or Myanmar. In many areas, theconflicts are multifaceted and ethnic. In many areas Islamic culture has historically coexisted with non Islamic cultures. In the Middle East, I would agree, but a lot of that seems associated with the adoption of an extreme conservative brand of Islam. I know of no fundamentalist religion sects that are tolerant. None. When you ascribe something as widespread intolerance you ignore a lot.
No, you attacked me. There was nothing in my statement to warrant accusations of "hatred and willingness to believe and propagate and believe anti Muslim conspiracy theories and bigotry. Such as your statement."

Is intolerance of other religions and cultures, particularly of Jews, widespread among Muslims in America? It certainly is, witness the Nation of Islam and the almost unanimous hostility toward Israel and American Jews who support Israel. Even a casual investigation of statements by European Muslim leaders shows a high lever of intolerance of other religions, especially of Jews, and also of western culture. The Chechen wars against Russia are only the most prominent examples of of Muslim intolerance of other cultures, and China's long struggles against the hostility of the Uyghur against not only the ethnic Chinese but against other Muslim groups in China belies your claim of no widespread intolerance of other cultures or religions among Muslims.
And of course Africa is riven with wars of domination by Muslim groups. And of course, nearly all the transnational terrorist organizations around the world are made up of Muslims. So your claim that intolerance of other religions and cultures is not widespread among Muslims is clearly nonsense.

Let's try to tell the truth. You only brought up the claim of Islamophobia in order to try to justify Omar's vile anti semitic statements by claiming criticism of her was purely an example of Islamophobia.

Yes.

Let’s try to tell the truth.

I am not claiming criticism of Omar’s remarks is purely Islamophobia, so dismantle that strawman.

Couple of more problems here...Nation of Islam is hardly representative of American Muslims. It also isn’t exactly Muslim either but a group of some 20 to 50 thousand, who combine elements of Islamwith Black Nationalism. There are approximately 3.45 MILLION Muslims in the US, so why do you use such a tiny sect as representative of American Muslims? What actual data do you have to show that American Muslims are any more intolerant than American Christians?

The Uighurs are actually a good example of what I mean by a complex problem created by China’s harsh and punitive restrictions on their religion, language and culture which has led to a rise in violence. Did you know hat China moved millions of Han Chinese into their area to deliberately dilute them? They did the same to Momgolia. If they were Christians defending themselves you would be condemning China and supporting them. http://content.time.co[URL="https://www.hudson.org/research/12750-vladimir-putin-1999-russian-apartment-house-bombings-was-putin-responsible"]Vladimir Putin & 1999 Russian Apartment-House Bombings -- Was Putin Responsible? - by David Satterm/time/world/article/0,8599,1909416,00.html[/URL]

The Chechnyans are in a similar position of an ethnic group wanting independence from Russia and one badly treated in the Soviet days. Let’s not forget it is highly likely Putin orchestrated an apartment bombing that was blamed on the Chechnyans and led to the second Chechnyan war.

In CAR, the Christians are just as involved as the Muslims in committing atrocities against each other, and in many of the African conflicts you are dealing with tribal and ethnic conflicts as well as failing states. It is superficially religious but dig down and it is a lot more.

There are some 2 billion Muslims in the world. The number involved in terrorism would not even be statistically significant.

Yes.

I am not claiming criticism of Omar’s remarks is purely Islamophobia, so dismantle that strawman.

Couple of more problems here...Nation of Islam is hardly representative of American Muslims. It also isn’t exactly Muslim either but a group of some 20 to 50 thousand, who combine elements of Islamwith Black Nationalism. There are approximately 3.45 MILLION Muslims in the US, so why do you use such a tiny sect as representative of American Muslims? What actual data do you have to show that American Muslims are any more intolerant than American Christians?

The Uighurs are actually a good example of what I mean by a complex problem created by China’s harsh and punitive restrictions on their religion, language and culture which has led to a rise in violence. Did you know hat China moved millions of Han Chinese into their area to deliberately dilute them? They did the same to Momgolia. If they were Christians defending themselves you would be condemning China and supporting them. http://content.time.coVladimir Putin & 1999 Russian Apartment-House Bombings -- Was Putin Responsible? - by David Satterm/time/world/article/0,8599,1909416,00.html

The Chechnyans are in a similar position of an ethnic group wanting independence from Russia and one badly treated in the Soviet days. Let’s not forget it is highly likely Putin orchestrated an apartment bombing that was blamed on the Chechnyans and led to the second Chechnyan war.

In CAR, the Christians are just as involved as the Muslims in committing atrocities against each other, and in many of the African conflicts you are dealing with tribal and ethnic conflicts as well as failing states. It is superficially religious but dig down and it is a lot more.

There are some 2 billion Muslims in the world. The number involved in terrorism would not even be statistically significant.

Sui generis.

Islam is unlike any other religion. Of course treating Christians or Jews or adherents of any other religion like that would be protested.

The Chinese understand the power of Jihad.

You want us to believe Islam is as defenseless or as loving as Christianity.

It is not.

Bill Warner PhD: Any Religion is Better

Yes.

The Uighurs are actually a good example of what I mean by a complex problem created by China’s harsh and punitive restrictions on their religion, language and culture which has led to a rise in violence. Did you know hat China moved millions of Han Chinese into their area to deliberately dilute them? They did the same to Momgolia. If they were Christians defending themselves you would be condemning China and supporting them. http://content.time.coVladimir Putin & 1999 Russian Apartment-House Bombings -- Was Putin Responsible? - by David Satterm/time/world/article/0,8599,1909416,00.html

The Myth of The Tiny Radical Muslim Minority - Ben Shapiro

Yes.

"I am not claiming criticism of Omar’s remarks is purely Islamophobia, so dismantle that strawman."

By not purely you mean you were in part trying to excuse her vile anti semitic statements by claiming she was the victim of "Islamophobia".

To the extent you are an apologist for anti semitism you are an anti semite.

Omar, herself, provides a good example of intolerance among Muslims in America. She is a 37 year old woman who has been educated in the US and has been involved in politics since 2012 and had served for three years in the Minnesota state senate, and yet she casually rolls out anti semitic statements with no apparent awareness of how vile they are. That can only happen if you live in or identify with a community in which such bigotry is commonplace.

Putting your denigrating remarks about African American Muslims aside since you seem to have your own problems with black people, the rest of your post is not a refutation of Muslim intolerance but an attempt to justify it by always casting Muslims as the innocent victims of other peoples. In fact, Islamophobia is a myth and in the US, despite the numerous terror attacks planned or executed by Muslims against us, there is no more hostility towards or fear of Muslims than of any other group that speaks a foreign language or dresses differently or keeps to themselves outside of mainstream America. Get over it, Muslims are not victims in America despite their intolerance of others here.

Forum List

Back