Trump Calls NBC’s Chuck Todd A ‘Sleeping Son Of A Bitch’ At Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
When the president “uses vulgarity to talk about individuals,” what are parents “supposed to tell their kids?” Todd asks.

President Donald Trump lashed out at NBC News’ Chuck Todd Saturday evening during a campaign-style rally in western Pennsylvania.

Trump was in the midst of criticizing past administrations for their failure to denuclearize North Korea while complimenting his intention to meet with that country’s leader, Kim Jong Un. He referred to a 1999 appearance he made on “Meet the Press,” which he told the crowd is now hosted by “sleepy eyes Chuck Todd.”

“He’s a sleeping son of a bitch, I’ll tell you,” Trump added.

More: Trump Calls NBC's Chuck Todd A 'Sleeping Son Of A Bitch' At Rally

Regardless of what one thinks of Chuck Todd - how can anyone defend such vulgar presidential behavior?

When the president “uses vulgarity to talk about individuals,” what are parents “supposed to tell their kids?” Todd asks.

President Donald Trump lashed out at NBC News’ Chuck Todd Saturday evening during a campaign-style rally in western Pennsylvania.

Trump was in the midst of criticizing past administrations for their failure to denuclearize North Korea while complimenting his intention to meet with that country’s leader, Kim Jong Un. He referred to a 1999 appearance he made on “Meet the Press,” which he told the crowd is now hosted by “sleepy eyes Chuck Todd.”

Regardless of what one thinks of Chuck Todd - how can anyone defend such vulgar presidential behavior?
There are multiple threads on this. And you know it!!!!!

I can, I don't see the problem

-Geaux

Eat soul food...merge threads of ye gods of the internetz...

They've been members of the Resistance even before he won the election. I would have added a few more words.

Actually, I didn't know it. I even did a USMB search on "Todd".

This is like the 3rd bed wetter thread on Trump calling a moron a moron.

You know when they get this sensitive about shit it's because it's the truth.

I can, I don't see the problem

-Geaux

You also didn't see the problem with running a 93-year-old photo of a Klan march in Wisconsin and calling it the "1924 Democratic convention" so consider your own source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back