Trump calls for "retribution" (violence?) against SNL for making fun of him

Snl is still on the air?
Beats me.

I thought it died March 5, 1982.

john-belushi-death-drugs-autopsy-F.jpg

Hell. I haven't watched SNL since Eddie Murphy was on.

I thought the damned thing died long ago. If it hasn't. It should.

I stopped watching SNL in the 90's...they are patheticly unfunny now.

Fine. Post your example.
Well,a true example would be analogous,not verbatim. So,being the little weasel you are, you would simply say, "it's not verbatim!". Like I said: dime a dozen. Go waste someone else's time.

I'll take that as an admission of defeat. And I appreciate you being honest enough to admit you are wasting everyone's time, and will stop now.

Conservatives are welcome to start their own comedy show where they can mock democrats and idolize Trump

Problem is.....Conservative comedy is very limited. Anything past a pie in the face and slipping on a banana peel is beyond them

Ah, but give them an old time Public Hanging or a new game show called "Drag the Black Man behind the Pickup Truck" and it just might become a hit show on that network.
You are thinking of Hillary, hiring thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies...or of Antifa, BLM, & The Black Fist who took Russian cash to do their bidding - spread racial division and violence.

Actually, I took it right out of Southern Republican history in the last 20 years.
You never lived in a large blue city did you? Unless you are a minority.

Trump, who has in the past successfully incited his followers (MAGA bomber) to plan violent attacks against the media, raised eyebrows with his tweet today:

"Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I read this 3 times and I have yet to see the call for violence, a la Hillary, against SNL.

What's the matter, OP - run out of sane, reasonable accusations to make against the President?

:lmao:
Trump supporter says he doesn't see violence.
Stop the presses.
No one sees violence in the 2 paragraphs you wrote in the 1st post of this thread.

Post Trump's EXACT words where he calls for violence against SNL, snowflake...
call for violence?

Its implied by his silence.

Conservatives are welcome to start their own comedy show where they can mock democrats and idolize Trump

Problem is.....Conservative comedy is very limited. Anything past a pie in the face and slipping on a banana peel is beyond them

Ah, but give them an old time Public Hanging or a new game show called "Drag the Black Man behind the Pickup Truck" and it just might become a hit show on that network.
You are thinking of Hillary, hiring thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies...or of Antifa, BLM, & The Black Fist who took Russian cash to do their bidding - spread racial division and violence.

Actually, I took it right out of Southern Republican history in the last 20 years.
You never lived in a large blue city did you? Unless you are a minority.
I think he might be thinking about all the violent groups associated with the Democrats...the KKK, The Black Panthers, Antifa, BLM, the Black Fist....the thugs Hillary hired, the Liberals the Russians hired, the thugs Soros hired,...

I'll take that as an admission of defeat.
You would declare victory no matter what. That is what delusional people do. Like I said, a dime a dozen.

And if believing that makes you feel better about your recent loss at this argument, then I encourage you to hold onto that myth.

Like Neo in the matrix, if you eat the cookie, you'll feel better.

iu

:wtf: Bwuhahahaha!

By your own way of thinking...

Hillary Clinton advocates having sex with farm animals.....it is implied by her silence.

Hillary Clinton fully supports Smollett committing a felony fake Hate Crimes....it is implied by her silence.

The Democrats / snowflakes advocate Venezuelans eating their pets....she has remained silent, not saying a word about the practice...and it is implied by her silence...

...perhaps you can see how stupid what you just said sounds...

I have not watched snl since it became malignant.

Is this one of your drunken Russian references or are you suggesting that a comedy program is a form of cancer? How can a TV show endanger anyone?

I realize Putin throws rock groups who sing protest songs, in jail, and murders journalists who criticize him, but in America such things are not allowed. In the US, the only reason comedy stars are murdered, is because they're caught in bed with somebody else's wife. Not because they made fun of the President.

Stupid Russian trolls!

You and your Russian troll BS. All you are a Canadian troll, you are just as disgusting.
There appears to be many Russian Trolls here spreading pro Trump propaganda

Is this one of your drunken Russian references or are you suggesting that a comedy program is a form of cancer? How can a TV show endanger anyone?

I realize Putin throws rock groups who sing protest songs, in jail, and murders journalists who criticize him, but in America such things are not allowed. In the US, the only reason comedy stars are murdered, is because they're caught in bed with somebody else's wife. Not because they made fun of the President.

Stupid Russian trolls!

You and your Russian troll BS. All you are a Canadian troll, you are just as disgusting.
You are the Soviet trolls. The Maoist trolls. The Castro trolls. The Che trolls. And so much more.

I'll take that as an admission of defeat.
You would declare victory no matter what. That is what delusional people do. Like I said, a dime a dozen.

And if believing that makes you feel better about your recent loss at this argument, then I encourage you to hold onto that myth.

Like Neo in the matrix, if you eat the cookie, you'll feel better.

iu
And you will declare victory repeatedly. Which you do, because you are just trying to fool yourself. You don't need a message board. You can fellate yourself without the internet.

Hillary called for a lack of civility and increased violent intolerance very publicly and very loudly.

Maxine waters called for snowflakes to stalk and harass Republicans very publicly and very loudly.

The liberal media called for KIDS to be punched in the face, Democrats called for these kids to be burned alive and thrown in a wood chipper very publicly and very loudly.

Liberals called for the President's son to be ripped from his mother's arms, kidnapped, and raped by pedophiles...very publicly and very loudly

...and you want to try to convince people the President is 'bad' because he remains SILENT?!

You're a special kind of stupid.

:p

The show is not a comedy program anymore. It is a political propaganda agenda part of the globalist doctrine. Unlike Obama who had the backing of the swamp, Trump does not.
Right wing authoritarians have always struggled with comedy.
/----/
View attachment 246488
When is the last time you watched?
/—-/ I stopped in the mid 1980s. Not worth staying up. When I finally bought a VHS and taped it, it wasn’t funny anymore, even TV critics said it sucked.

It did for a long time. For a while it was such a bunch of sophmoric sex skits. Not funny. Good political humour requires smart writing, and deft impersonations. Finding that the little physical gestures, the language and attitude that can be distilled into an instantly recognizable impersonation takes a great deal of talent.

SNL has taken a lot of heat since Trump became President, for it's casting of name actors to play staffers and others. The criticism has been that using name actors hasn't allowed this iteration of the cast to shine. All of the previous Presidential impersonators have come out of the ranks of the SNL cast members. Baldwin was hired to play Trump. Ben Still is doing Michael Cohen, Robert DiNiro is doing Robert Mueller, and the cast is relegated to background roles, like playing Washington Post reporters, but the revolving door of White House staff makes it hard for the cast to keep up. The Mooch had come and gone before the cast had time to come up with a decent impression. Similarly Sean Spicer. Lesley Jones did Omarosa, but again she had a minor job in the White House and wasn't there long.

Baldwin has responded to the President's tweet by asking if Trump was threatening him and the cast? It's a reasonable response.
That one episode was the most brilliant ever! I about fell off my chair when Robert DiNiro came out as Mueller.

Stupid Russian trolls!

LMAO!! So says the troll that is butthurt that the the corruption and criminality of the DNC like colluding with the press, the giving of debate questions in advance was exposed by Seth Rich. Blaming the ROOSKIES is a lame attempt to deflect from the contents of said e-mails.

BTW, I am an American and I have been very transparent as to who I am....you? Not so much. All we really know about you is that you are a butthurt commie with an over-inflated sense of self.

Hope this helps!

Check out PJ O'Rouke. I recently saw him on Bill Maher, and he hasn't lost his edge. I love his books. Eat The Rich being a personal favourite. He used to write for Rolling Stone. I did note that he's seems like a bit of an old fashioned conservative these days. He doesn't deny racism, he just doesn't think government should be doing anything to fix it other than equal rights legislation. No affirmative action programs, all free-market stuff. His brand of conservativatism isn't a scorched earth all out assault on the working poor and non-white, but does little to help them.

It's not lost on me that now that Brett Kavenaugh has been confirmed to the SS, and the Republicans have cemented a conservative majority on the court for decades to come, that Republicans in the Senate immediately turned on Donald Trump in their next Senate vote, banning his dumb wall, while refusing to fund it's construction, both with a veto-proof majority.

Shortly after the 2016 election, a friend of mine who works in Washington and moves in interesting circles told me that Republicans were going to go along with Trump until they got what they wanted which was tax cuts and a conservative SC, giving him all the rope he needed to hang himself, and then they would toss him right under the bus before the election. They would then try to spin it to the American public that the Republican Party had saved the country from the corrupt and treasonous Trump, and are thus deserving of re-election.

Republicans tried a similar strategy with Nixon wherein they lost the White House, and were blamed for not getting rid of him sooner. I don't see it turning out much differently this time. But the abrupt shift from never going against Trump to handing Nancy Pelosi everything she wanted with a veto proof majority in both Houses, is more than a bit of a moment.
Thanks for this because my friends and I have been saying the exact same thing all along.

Forum List

Back