I’m petitioning the state legislature to change California’s name to Mexifornia.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Well, my daughter and I are...This is part of a school project that my daughter will no doubt catch hell for....We are looking forward to presenting the idea to the class and the totally LefTarded PoliSci professor. We intend to do this in an attempt to make a mockery of the state...the scary thing is; they may love the idea and create an initiative for it...haha.
We plan to bust our asses to get the media involved in this....stay tuned, this could be lots of fun.
Does anyone know if there would be any federal jurisdiction over such a matter?

Well, my daughter and I are...This is part of a school project that my daughter will no doubt catch hell for....We are looking forward to presenting the idea to the class and the totally LefTarded PoliSci professor. We intend to do this in an attempt to make a mockery of the state...the scary thing is; they may love the idea and create an initiative for it...haha.
We plan to bust our asses to get the media involved in this....stay tuned, this could be lots of fun.

I like Commifornia

I pity your daughter.

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?
Teaching her your hate at a young age. Pretty disgusting.

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?

Haha...I don’t teach her shit...she’s a realist and very in touch with reality. She watches the news, or as we like to call it; Wetbacks Gone Wild....she volunteers her time cleaning up our beaches, picking up all the Modello cans and Tapatio bottles, she volunteers at pet rescues where most of the abused and abandoned animals come from wetback households....she has been hit twice by uninsured wetback drivers who left me no recourse due to their status....at fourteen she was the one who would get 45 year old wetbacks staring at her like a Lion stares at a Gazelle in the wild..etc etc
Again, I don’t have to teach her shit...Maybe you should pull your head from your ass and get in touch huh?

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?
Lol
If that is your definition of hate, you have no idea what real hate is...

It’s a hateful, ignorant, and moronic ‘idea.’

It’s sad that you’re teaching your daughter such bigotry, fear, and hate.

Indeed, this is how fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate are spread: it’s taught to young people.

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?

Haha...I don’t teach her shit...she’s a realist and very in touch with reality. She watches the news, or as we like to call it; Wetbacks Gone Wild....she volunteers her time cleaning up our beaches, picking up all the Modello cans and Tapatio bottles, she volunteers at pet rescues where most of the abused and abandoned animals come from wetback households....she has been hit twice by uninsured wetback drivers who left me no recourse due to their status....at fourteen she was the one who would get 45 year old wetbacks staring at her like a Lion stares at a Gazelle in the wild..etc etc
Again, I don’t have to teach her shit...Maybe you should pull your head from your ass and get in touch huh?
You’ve taught her your hate, man up to it at least.

California was part of Mexico until the white man stole it away.

Is that part of your project ?

It’s a hateful, ignorant, and moronic ‘idea.’

It’s sad that you’re teaching your daughter such bigotry, fear, and hate.

Indeed, this is how fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate are spread: it’s taught to young people.

“Haha...I don’t have to teach her shit...she’s a realist and very in touch with reality. She watches the news, or as we like to call it; Wetbacks Gone Wild....she volunteers her time cleaning up our beaches, picking up all the Modello cans and Tapatio bottles, she volunteers at pet rescues where most of the abused and abandoned animals come from wetback households....she has been hit twice by uninsured wetback drivers who left me no recourse due to their status....at fourteen she was the one who would get 45 year old wetbacks staring at her like a Lion stares at a Gazelle in the wild..etc etc
Again, I don’t have to teach her shit...Maybe you should pull your head from your ass and get in touch huh?”

California was part of Mexico until the white man stole it away.

Is that part of your project ?

It very well could be...But my ancestors were Cavemen...I have a right to the whole damn world if I apply LefTard Logic...right?

Be prepared... inevitably someone will point out that the state is not pro-Mexico, it's just anti-America.
¨
Mexico is a second rate country. That is still too high a standard. Shithole with a big S is the future to strive for.

You have too much time on your hands.

I’m that typical Caucasian parent...one who views parenthood as a paramount priority...I stay involved with my children as much as possible. You don’t?
You’re a typical rightwing bigot and racist, someone both ignorant and stupid.

The malignancy that is your ignorance and fear has metastasized into hate and bigotry – an unwarranted and ridiculous hostility toward change, diversity, and inclusion.

I pity your daughter.

Why is that?

Nothing compares to the pond scum liberals hate .

Shitbagfornia .:21:
G9btdeEb.jpg

Forum List

Back