Trump calls federal indictment a "witch hunt" as poll shows most GOP voters agree

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
What do you recommend they do to Trump to ensure that he is not elected a third time?
We have heard it so many times. As for myself I ignore it. It is just like Russia Gate, or the Dossier.
I am sorry to inform you.. Trump is not going to prison...

What do you recommend they do to Trump to ensure that he is not elected a third time?
We have heard it so many times. As for myself I ignore it. It is just like Russia Gate, or the Dossier.

There is clearly a two tiered justice system at work here. One against Trump and one covering up for anything and everything done by Democrats. One could easily go after several democrats and hit them with multiple indictments but they only go after Trump. Democrats have been questioning elections for decades but Trump must be indicted for saying the election was stolen.

Jail? Unlikely.

Convicted? Quite likely. Will that effect the election is another matter altogether. I doubt there will be any convictions before the election anyway so the answer there is likely a no. Most of this support will likely dry up once he losses the primary if the GOP is dumb enough to run him again after he already lost his ass to Biden the first time.

These indictments are more like State-sponsored political terrorism.
One sure way to prove that. Trump drops out of the race. If the cases are droped, he can rejoin the race with proof that they were just out to get him. People will flock to his election out of anger. I know I would.

Is that supposed to be news? Of course MAGAs agree, that's why they are called a cult.

And other pole says that more than 70% of Republicans believe Donald Trump over their family over there and over there pastors.

So when you tell us the Trump Cult believes his lies, that’s hardly indicative of what’s real and what isn’t.

He’s not going to jail, he’s not going to be found guilty, and he’s not going to prison.

But he might be drowned by liberal tears.

One sure way to prove that. Trump drops out of the race. If the cases are droped, he can rejoin the race with proof that they were just out to get him. People will flock to his election out of anger. I know I would.
Absolutely impossible to take you seriously...

Never going to happen.

Dream on, and cry yourself to sleep to get to Dreamland.
Why wouldn’t it happen? You know he can’t keep his mouth shut and there’s going to be a line crossed with at least one of these judges. A tiger doesn’t change his stripes.

Did you know Trump was for witch hunts before he was against them? Unless you agree with him here like I do. Do you?

in 2008, he suggested it would have been “a wonderful thing” had the speaker pursued impeachment against then-President George W. Bush over the Iraq War.

In an October 2008 interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Trump, then a real estate mogul and TV reality star, also called former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment “nonsense.”

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Forum List

Back