Trump Budget

How dare he spend money on defending our country instead of creating new rights for left handed disabled transsexual Muslims with self reliance issues.
IMG_3210.jpg
Religion is not a race, dumbass.

There will be changes before it's all said and done, and there certainly are plenty of lawmakers who are Republicans that are just as entrenched as Dims when it comes to tax payers money.
"there will be changes" is no excuse for the budget Trump put out. Trump shows his true self by fucking over the lower income & senior citizens to hand money to his wealthy buddies coming soon.

There will be changes before it's all said and done, and there certainly are plenty of lawmakers who are Republicans that are just as entrenched as Dims when it comes to tax payers money.
"there will be changes" is no excuse for the budget Trump put out. Trump shows his true self by fucking over the lower income & senior citizens to hand money to his wealthy buddies coming soon.
More winning:

Trump Is Expected to Sign Off on Expanding Drug Tests for the Unemployed

Lawmakers in the GOP-controlled Congress have complained that under President Barack Obama, the government placed too many limits on states for deciding which unemployment applicants can be drug-tested. The Labor Department's regulation meant that states could only test applicants for unemployment benefits who do jobs that require drug testing. The resolution passed by the House and approved by the Senate 51-48 on Tuesday would cancel those limits.
Drug test the white house & congress first.

Trump didn't need the popular vote, we don't vote people on popular vote. Otherwise, he would have campaigned in other areas. He campaigned to win the electoral, not popular, vote.

You have to love Liberals. In 8 years they doubled the debt to 20 trillion dollars and no matter what Trump wants to cut, it's ZOMG HE'S GOING TO LAUNCH POOR PEOPLE INTO THE RIVER!!! ZOMG HES GOING TO KILL BIG BIRD!!!! ZOMG THE SKY ISN'T FALLING, IT'S CRASHING ON HEADS!!!

Ya'll ran this debt up, he's going to cut it. He's a businessman. God this country has been in need of a Donald Trump for a long damn time.
More crap from the idiot right. The Bush recession added trillions & trillions to the debt.

Man up big boy, put on your big boy pants & admit Republicans nearly killed this country under Bush & now you fucking loser assholes want to try it again under your orange clown.

Jesus Christ, don't you people care about America? That you favor cutting research & education & helping old people eat? So Trump can build a worthless wall?

Is it really saving money when the federal governments cuts spending that the States have to pick up?

If all this stuff belongs at State level, why aren't vouchers for private (think religious) schools?

Defunding research & money toward global warming does not make it nonexistent. It just makes Trump an asshole. We & future generations will pay for the time lost fighting global warming because Trump is too stupid to get it.

Defunding Meals on Wheels? Really?

Increase funding to hire 20 more US Attorneys with the sole purpose of taking private land from US citizens to build his really stupid wall.

Defunding the programs to help the Great Lakes & Chesapeake Bays?

Basically, over fund the military & cut the State Department (where diplomacy prevents war). Is Trump really that stupid? Yes he is.

Cutting a program that helps poor people get jobs because only half get jobs is beyond idiotic.

Overall, we will see which Republicans stand behind this budget.
Mr. Trump has no capital plans, only social plans.

The only things we should be spending big money on is the DoD and DoJ/ prisons, and a modest amount for NASA and infrastructure projects. Most of the rest can be drastically reduced or abolished entirely and no one would notice, especially agencies that have overreached like the EPA and Department of Education.
i think we need to end our alleged, wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror.

Do NPR, PBS, and the NEA really need government funding?

canstock12312706.jpg

Okay, I know this is the opinion of an individual blogger that most of you have never heard of. But, it IS a good question that needs discussion – calm and reasoned discussion.

This quote actually comes from the NY Times:

The bigger question is this: Which activities are properly performed by the federal government, and which activities are properly left to other bodies, such as states, local governments, the private sector or nonprofit organizations?

Well, my question is this: Why can't the wealthy, especially those making outrageous sums for being someone else on film and television, donate some of their $$$ to support these entities? After all, they're the ones who benefit most from their activities.

Read more @ My View by Silvio Canto, Jr.: Do NPR, PBS, and the NEA really need government funding?

Dems Claim Trump Killing “Meals on Wheels;” Here’s The Reality

Most Leftists will instantly attack the site and then, without actually READING the essay, will call it fake news or complete lies.

As Reason’s Scott Shackford reported, this program is fraught with abuse as politicians shuffle money around to their buddies and high administrative costs eat into the little bit actual charity programs receive in the end. The government uses “Meals on Wheels” as a front essentially to get the public to back the program, but if you peek behind the curtain there’s cronyism and waste everywhere.

For example, take a look at this list compiled by Tad DeHaven that includes some of the places where the money has actually gone in this program:

• $588,000 for a marina in Alexandria, Lousiana

• $245,000 for the expansion of an art museum in Allentown, Pennsylvania

• $147,000 for a canopy walk at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Georgia

• $196,000 for expanding the Calvin Coolidge State historic site in Vermont

• $294,000 for a community recreational facility in New Haven, Connecticut

• $196,000 for the construction of an auditorium in Casper, Wyoming

• $441,000 to replace a county exposition center in Umatilla, Oregon

• $98,000 for the Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts in Spring, Texas

• $245,000 for renovations to awnings at a historical market in Roanoke, Virginia

• $294,000 for the development of an educational program at the Houston Zoo in Texas

• Interesting, the left chooses to point to “Meals on Wheels” in their attack on Trump’s budget, but not on these examples of waste.
And there's a whole lot more @ Dems Claim Trump Killing "Meals on Wheels;" Here's The Realityilling-meals-on-wheels-heres-the-reality

Trump Budget Slashes Department Of Labor Funding 20 Percent… @ Trump Budget Slashes Department Of Labor Funding 20 Percent… | Weasel Zippers

A department spokeswoman pushed back on the notion that the cuts would hinder worker protections. The administration claims that the training program cuts only target ineffective agency efforts. An agency fact sheet singled out the $434 million Senior Community Service Employment Program, which it said failed to help older workers find jobs. "One-third of participants fail to complete the program and of those who do, only half successfully transition to unsubsidized employment," the sheet says. A leaner budget would force the department to concentrate its spending on its core functions and give state and local leaders a larger role in spending allocations for apprenticeships and job creation, according to the spokeswoman.

Trumpocalypse? NY Times Blares Fears in Lead Story of 'Draconian, 'Shameful' Service Cuts in Budget @ Trumpocalypse? NY Times Blares Fears in Lead Story of 'Draconian, 'Shameful' Service Cuts in Budget

The Leftist media in full panic mode.

Pundit: Trump’s ‘Stupid,’ ‘Sadistic’ Budget Inspired By the ‘Barbarians’ at the Heritage Foundation @ Pundit: Trump’s ‘Stupid,’ ‘Sadistic’ Budget Inspired By the ‘Barbarians’ at the Heritage Foundation

How dare he spend money on defending our country instead of creating new rights for left handed disabled transsexual Muslims with self reliance issues.

Remember, the very foundation of our representative republic is that states play the primary role and the federal government is responsible for national defense and security and to arbitrate interstate commerce.

Trump's Budget Proposal Guts Just About Everything But Defense and Border Spending

Which is exactly what the majority of American voters want.

C7CeRpEWoAExtZ7.jpg:large

The article claims this is just an example of the horrible things the president wants to eliminate. The Delta Regional Authority? The Denali Commission? The United States Institute of Peace? Ever wonder how many in these things are funded by YOUR taxes?

Sounds just fine by me. Read more of the whining @ Trump’s Budget Proposal Guts Just About Everything but Defense and Border Spending
Your last statement says it all. You voted for Trump.

At what point is our military strong enough? When its stronger than the next 5 countries combined? The next ten?

And the shoret sightness to cut State Department funding & funding for overseas projects that help prevent war?

Is it that you want war? I guess what is the point of that huge military if we don't get to kill some people. right?

Trump cut funding that provides access to an airport for rural areas. These help local business & the people who live nearby.

I'm sure you & your orange buddy have no clue what these institutions actually do but the Denali Commissions is a partnership to help Alaska infrastructure. Great Lakes & Chesapeake commissions help coordinate the bordering States. But OMG OMG Noooooooooooo. "I need more lawyers to fuck people out of their land so I can build my most wonderful wall." Fucking people out of their land is a signature Trump maneuver.

I would say from you post that you are the one who has no clue as to what these agencies, (not institutions), do. Denali commission.....partnership with who? I'm a resident of Alaska, it is the richest state in the Union, why does it need a federal AGENCY to serve ONLY the people of Alaska? Does every state get their own federal AGENCY? Maybe if they would cut back on the PFD payments, the state could fund it's own infrastructure needs.

We need another commission to get states to talk to each other? Give me a fucking break, what are their state legislatures getting paid for?

This is a great budget. Free ride is over freeloaders

-Geaux

With the notable exception of the 8% increase to the military, the largest welfare program in America.

I dare you to walk into an VA hospital or military hospital, go to the physical therapy or prosthetics clinic and yell that at the top of your lungs. If you really have the arrogance and stupidity to do this, please let me know which one you plan on visiting first, so that I can be there to record the aftermath.

I'm glad Trump won. We finally have a president who doesn't mind elementating wasteful spending.

Last edited:
I dare you to walk into an VA hospital or military hospital, go to the physical therapy or prosthetics clinic and yell that at the top of your lungs. If you really have the arrogance and stupidity to do this, please let me know which one you plan on visiting first, so that I can be there to record the aftermath.

So what? I don't care about hurting the feelings of a bunch of imperialist traitors and welfare queens.

So what? I don't care about hurting the feelings of a bunch of imperialist traitors and welfare queens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SB.jpg

Forum List

Back