‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

Still trying to push the fake news?

Still offering you the quote of Trump calling for the termination of the Constitution.

And still using you to demonstrate how hopelessly disconnected from reality the MAGA faithful are, how completely indoctrinated you are.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”

Every time you ignore it, I win. Every time you pretend it doesn't exist, I win.

Still trying to push the fake news?
So you like your fantasy world. Ok. But you can't attract new members. And a bunch of cultists is just not enough to put Trump over the finish line. When he loses again in 2020 you get to spin some more conspiracy shit and congratulate yourself on how beautiful your fantasy world is.

So you like your fantasy world. Ok. But you can't attract new members. And a bunch of cultists is just not enough to put Trump over the finish line. When he loses again in 2020 you get to spin some more conspiracy shit and congratulate yourself on how beautiful your fantasy world is.
My goodness cultists like you must try hard to convince themselves they are right.
And talk about conspiracy theories that would be Trump Russian collusion something you cultists have been pushing

‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.​

Sounds like some scam set up by a few anti-Trump TDS leftwing goons in the hopes of scamming some trusting old peopple out of their money, you now, because that is how leftwing goons get their kicks.

In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies
Sounds a lot like the same place where a lot of the Left's most fervent supporters live as well.
Bottom line is that true Trump supporters wouldn't be out there scaming people with fake Trump Bucks. That's a leftwing thing.
Trump people don't prey on Trump people.

Sounds like some scam set up by a few anti-Trump TDS leftwing goons in the hopes of scamming some trusting old peopple out of their money, you now, because that is how leftwing goons get their kicks.

Sounds a lot like the same place where a lot of the Left's most fervent supporters live as well.
Bottom line is that true Trump supporters wouldn't be out there scaming people with fake Trump Bucks. That's a leftwing thing.
Trump people don't prey on Trump people.

Or.....some scam set up by Trump supporters to target Trump supporters.

Your ilk eat your own.

Still offering you the quote of Trump calling for the termination of the Constitution.

And still using you to demonstrate how hopelessly disconnected from reality the MAGA faithful are, how completely indoctrinated you are.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”

Every time you ignore it, I win. Every time you pretend it doesn't exist, I win.
You don't believe the stupid things Trump says either.

You don't believe the stupid things Trump says either.
Trump didn't ask me what I believe before calling for the termination of the constitution.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A
Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution

Trump didn't ask me what I believe before calling for the termination of the constitution.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution
They've had over two years and have no evidence of fraud. You're embarrassing. These Trump associates are buffoons.

They've had over two years and have no evidence of fraud. You're embarrassing. These Trump associates are buffoons.

Surada.....you may want to take long, hard look at my position. I'm not supporting Trump.

Biden raised twice as much money in the second quarter as Trump. I think 🌎 Americans want stability over chaos and volatility.
Haha the economy and world has been in chaos since xiden took office.

Forum List

Back