‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

Here it is on Fox News.

And yet you refuse to look at it, insisting its all lies. All in obedience to Trump.

You were saying about 'cultists'?
Never happened hell dumbass he could have invoked the insurrection act in 2020 but didn't

Never happened hell dumbass he could have invoked the insurrection act in 2020 but didn't

Trump absolutely called for the termination of the constitution.

That you deny that ever happened demonstrates your break with reality. And that you are a cultist.

Trump absolutely called for the termination of the constitution.

That you deny that ever happened demonstrates your break with reality. And that you are a cultist.
Funny shit was that like the time he was said to have colluded with Russian you collusion cultists keep talking about?

Funny shit was that like the time he was said to have colluded with Russian you collusion cultists keep talking about?

Sorry, Cultist.....but Trump contradicts you;

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Why would I vote for this?

Sorry, Cultist.....but Trump contradicts you;

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Why would I vote for this?
Fake news we've had it for 8 years now

Fake news we've had it for 8 years now

Nope. An actual quote, directly from Trump. You're simply so disconnected from reality, that even when I show you both CNN and FOX offering the exact same quote from Trump....

......you insist its all fake.

You're a cultist.

It's not fake. Trump said it and he meant it. You are not man enough to accept facts that are not in dispute. Grow the fuck up

You won't be able to get through to Trump cultists. Even when you show them the quote directly Fox News, they'll close their eyes. And pretend it never happened.

You can't fix stupid.

You won't be able to get through to Trump cultists. Even when you show them the quote directly Fox News, they'll close their eyes. And pretend it never happened.

You can't fix stupid.
I know. Weak people. Hopefully most are of an age where they have one leg in the grave already

I know. Weak people. Hopefully most are of an age where they have one leg in the grave already

They're just not well suited for the outside world.

And they know it. Which is why they insulate themselves away into comforting echo-chambers.....where they won't ever have to see what could trigger them.

LIke a direct quote from Trump when he calls for the termination of the constitution.

Nope. An actual quote, directly from Trump. You're simply so disconnected from reality, that even when I show you both CNN and FOX offering the exact same quote from Trump....

......you insist its all fake.

You're a cultist.
As fake as that Clinton paid for Steele dossier Russian disinformation

They're just not well suited for the outside world.

And they know it. Which is why they insulate themselves away into comforting echo-chambers.....where they won't ever have to see what could trigger them.

LIke a direct quote from Trump when he calls for the termination of the constitution.
Those old cobs are the perfect evidence for white privilege.

It's been fake news for 8 years but a collusion cultist wouldn't see it that way

Nope. Its an actual Trump quote. You're simply so detached from reality that despite CNN and FOX offering us the exact same quote....

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A
Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”

You insist none of it ever happened. You're a cultist. You can't handle reality. So you imagine your own.

But why would I ignore what you do?

Nope. Its an actual Trump quote. You're simply so detached from reality that despite CNN and FOX offering us the exact same quote....

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A
Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”

You insist none of it ever happened. You're a cultist. You can't handle reality. So you imagine your own.

But why would I ignore what you do?
Still trying to push the fake news?

Forum List

Back