‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Ahhh...P.T. Barnum proven correct once again:

In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White House, suspected con artists have been mining their disappointment over the last presidential election for gold.
They’ve been peddling “Trump Bucks,” which are emblazoned with photos of the former president, and advertising them online as a kind of golden ticket that will help propel Trump’s 2024 bid and make the “real patriots” who support him rich when cashed in.
John Amann told NBC News he bought $2,200 worth of Trump Bucks and other items over the past year only to discover they were worthless when he tried to cash them in at his local bank. So he’s gone on Twitter to warn other Trump supporters not to fall for this scam.

NBC News has identified the Colorado-based companies behind the Trump Bucks as Patriots Dynasty, Patriots Future and USA Patriots and reviewed dozens of social posts, online complaints and hundreds of misleading ads for the products. Additionally, NBC News has found at least a dozen people like Amann who say they invested thousands of dollars after watching the pitches on Telegram and other websites that strongly suggested that Trump himself was endorsing these products.
“Now I’m questioning whether he is aware of this,” Amann said of Trump.
Repeated attempts to reach a spokesperson for Trump and his re-election campaign by email have gone unanswered. No evidence suggests the alleged scammers are connected to Trump or his re-election campaign.
230526-trump-bucks-1-ew-514p-f89886.jpg

Last edited:
An op-ed by people named Brandy and Corky? You gotta be kidding.
Not an Op/ed..and don't forget Vicky~

Actually a pretty comprehensive article..more from link:

One 75-year-old Alabama grandmother, who consented to having her picture taken but asked not to be identified by name for fear of internet harassment, told NBC News the message she got from watching the pitches on the internet was that Trump was going to make her rich.
But the grandmother, who describes herself as a “real patriot,” said what she got for the $1,500 she invested in Trump Bucks turned out to be fool’s gold.

AA1bLEEM.img

The Alabama grandmother says she was initially fooled by the AI version of Trump she saw in the ads. She trusted Trump’s supposed business acumen and thought this was a good investment to have something to leave behind for her children.
“Now I realize, well, that was stupid,” she said. “But I bought them because I believed President Trump, because he knows all about finance, and he was going to help the real Trump Patriots get rich.”

For some perspective, the Bit/Coin guy, Bankman-Fried, defrauded ordinary people out of tens of millions and he donated millions to democrat campaigns including Biden. Shouldn't Biden be responsible for returning the money? The guy was arrested and extradited last year and nobody has seen him since. Is he still alive?

For some perspective, the Bit/Coin guy defrauded ordinary people out of tens of millions and he donated millions to democrat campaigns including Biden. Shouldn't Biden be responsible for returning the money? The guy was arrested and extradited last year and nobody has seen him since. Is he still alive?
Yes, I think that donations made with ill-gotten goods should be returned to defray the victim's losses. Should Biden be responsible..well..for any direct fundage, sure. But I'd think the DNC to be ultimately responsible.
It's all moot..neither political party want this sort of precedent set. I would point out that a donation, even with stolen funds, is not really the same thing...as a deliberate fraud perpetrated by criminals.

Yes, he's still alive

Last edited:
For some perspective, the Bit/Coin guy, Bankman-Fried, defrauded ordinary people out of tens of millions and he donated millions to democrat campaigns including Biden. Shouldn't Biden be responsible for returning the money? The guy was arrested and extradited last year and nobody has seen him since. Is he still alive?
Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect.

The thread topic is about the fact that many Trump supporters are stupid, dull-witted buffoons.

The topic is not about Bankman-Fried or President Biden.

In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White House, suspected con artists have been mining their disappointment over the last presidential election for gold.
They’ve been peddling “Trump Bucks,” which are emblazoned with photos of the former president, and advertising them online as a kind of golden ticket that will help propel Trump’s 2024 bid and make the “real patriots” who support him rich when cashed in.
John Amann told NBC News he bought $2,200 worth of Trump Bucks and other items over the past year only to discover they were worthless when he tried to cash them in at his local bank. So he’s gone on Twitter to warn other Trump supporters not to fall for this scam.

NBC News has identified the Colorado-based companies behind the Trump Bucks as Patriots Dynasty, Patriots Future and USA Patriots and reviewed dozens of social posts, online complaints and hundreds of misleading ads for the products. Additionally, NBC News has found at least a dozen people like Amann who say they invested thousands of dollars after watching the pitches on Telegram and other websites that strongly suggested that Trump himself was endorsing these products.
Repeated attempts to reach a spokesperson for Trump and his re-election campaign by email have gone unanswered. No evidence suggests the alleged scammers are connected to Trump or his re-election campaign.
230526-trump-bucks-1-ew-514p-f89886.jpg
You know, you can't actually blame the orange douchebag. I mean, the only reason trumptards exist is to be exploited.

They are so gullible that they still believe the rapist won the election and would gladly shell out money for court cases even though every single one of these cases has been thrown out - some even by Trump-nominated judges!

Why won't the orange grifter take advantage of these people?

You know, you can't actually blame the orange douchebag. I mean, the only reason trumptards exist is to be exploited.

They are so gullible that they still believe the rapist won the election and would gladly shell out money for court cases even though every single one of these cases has been thrown out - some even by Trump-nominated judges!

Why won't the orange grifter take advantage of these people?
In fairness....this is not Trump doing anything..other than empowering the fraudsters with his own particular hustles...perhaps his actions grooming his faithful to fall for the next smooth MAGA voice...all named Patriot something or other~

Money went to republicans as well.

Actually, it is my belief that in a few years these will be selling on Ebay. May not be face value, but who knows.
People collect the strangest things. A friend of mine still has a 6 pack of Billy Beer. :laughing0301:

I didn’t realize you were a Trump supporter. Or is the similarity just coincidental?
Anyone who believes in ‘Trump Bucks’ is a stupid, dull-witted buffoon.

The same is true of many who vote for Trump.

The rest who vote for Trump are just as dishonest and corrupt as Trump; just as much an enemy of democracy as Trump.

Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect.

The thread topic is about the fact that many Trump supporters are stupid, dull-witted buffoons.

The topic is not about Bankman-Fried or President Biden.
I said it was a matter of perspective. Political campaigns have been around since they promoted "Tippicanoe and Tyler too" in the 1840's. Candidates accept legitimate donations from the public and that's the way the system works. You can find some poor soul who thought a political donation was the path to wealth but you can't blame the candidate unless you are so filled with hatred that an essay by some babes named Brandy and Corky makes sense to you. Dirty money is a different thing. Maybe democrats thought Bankman-Fried was legitimate but it is their responsibility to find out and to refund the donations to the people who lost their savings in a bit-coin scam.

Forum List

Back