trump booed as he drives up to Clemson-SC game

Niki has a chance to win the presidency. If trump is convicted of a felony, which appears may happen, he will lose.

You left out the part where among just a few boos, Trump also got lots of cheers! Trump got a few boos this one time whereas everywhere Biden goes, he is met with resounding boos, never gets cheered, and is greeted with requests for him to not even run again, if not called names.

Niki has NO chance, conviction or none, Trump just gets stronger and more needed and relevant every day.

The one guy in the article giving the middle finger to Trump is despicable. I wouldn’t do that to Joe Biden, and I didn’t vote for the Guy. It’s called chivalry and civilized behavior.

This type of immature behavior by adults ie flipping off a potus would’ve been unheard of in our country’s great past.

I just don’t understand the anti-Trump behavior. Biden‘s economy is terrible. People can’t afford a home. When Trump was in office, the price of a home was astronomically lower.

The one guy in the article giving the middle finger to Trump is despicable. I wouldn’t do that to Joe Biden, and I didn’t vote for the Guy. It’s called chivalry and civilized behavior.

This type of immature behavior by adults ie flipping off a potus would’ve been unheard of in our country’s great past.

I just don’t understand the anti-Trump behavior. Biden‘s economy is terrible. People can’t afford a home. When Trump was in office, the price of a home was astronomically lower.
Democrats want Americans to own nothing.

Democrats = WEF

A ridiculous statement in light of the pay for play and the classified information Biden has been handing out.
Both a lie, of course. The repub house cannot even find evidence. But your boy is up to his orange balls with indictments and charges.

Both a lie, of course. The repub house cannot even find evidence. But your boy is up to his orange balls with indictments and charges.
Not only have they found the "big guys" 10%, they have 149 more bank red flags to investigate. Hunter's computer has been a God send in proving the Biden Crime Family's pay to play schemes, their phony LLCs and their money laundering. Then there is the whole Penn State/ illegal classifieds/ China mess.
And persecuting an opponent in an election isn't going to make the Bidens any less dirty.

The Republicans are going to wrap it up and tie it with a bow right before the next election...

Not only have they found the "big guys" 10%, they have 149 more bank red flags to investigate. Hunter's computer has been a God send in proving the Biden Crime Family's pay to play schemes, their phony LLCs and their money laundering. Then there is the whole Penn State/ illegal classifieds/ China mess.
And persecuting an opponent in an election isn't going to make the Bidens any less dirty.

The Republicans are going to wrap it up and tie it with a bow right before the next election...
What a croc of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Better call Durham!

Forum List

Back