Trump blasts FBI over Parkland shooting, says ‘too much time’ spent on Russia probe

Can you count the number of degrees of pure IDIOCY here?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!​

1. First he claims that it's only the "hyper partisan Obama holdovers" and such at the top. In this case, it was very likely a lower level call center employee or their lower level manager who blew it - one of the 35 THOUSAND who work for the FBI. Now, he appears that the entire organization that needs to be (in Hitler-esque terms) "cleansed".

2. Does he seriously believe that if Mueller's team of less than 20 or so hadn't been working to prove possible "collusion" (actually obstruction of justice and other crimes) - that the Parkland tragedy could have been avoided? What a bonehead.

And if you don't see what he's up to here, then you too are a bonehead of the highest order. He is a) attempting to taint the results of the inquiry because he sees the approaching tsunami and b) deflecting from the real issue that he doesn't care to talk about - GUNS. In short he's taking a distraction and deflection page directly out of Putin's playbook.

I would suggest at this point, that referring to his adoring flock as "Trumpkins" or "Trumplings" is far too kind. "Trumptard" doesn't even cut it. Trump is an corrupt asshole, and therefore I'd like to suggest a new term: Trumphole

Trump blasts FBI over school shooting, says "too much time" on Russia
Dr Love exploits kids to up his post count more like it.
More NRA funded Irony.

I understand that American teachers have to pay for text books out of their own pockets.How will the schools afford armed guards ? Unless you put big taxes on guns and bullets.

At this point, I'm not real sure who would WANT to be a teacher. They go to college for 4 or 5 years and for what .. 50 grand if they're lucky and constant abuse from Republicans?

Well, they tax the crap out of alcohol, tobacco and weed where it's legal. Why not?

Of course, we could repeal the 1.5 trillion dollar tax giveaway to corporations already making record profits and the Trump Children.

That'd pay for it ten times over
I would never recommend someone become a teacher today....that's for sure....and I come from a family of multiple generations of teachers.

As usual, our beloved Pres. Trump is 100% correct. ..... :cool:

He's right and the OP is an idiot!

So it's your positions that the entire Florida branch of the FBI was working on Russia?

Really??

Well it's plain to see where most of their effort was going....

The FBI's new motto should be,

Forget the kids…

We have to Frame Trump to

Protect obama and hillary..................
The Right's new motto:

We're so stupid we think the FBI can only handle one task at a time.

Don't take this to mean every person who voted for Trump remains a fool, they actually believed the demagoguery of this charlatan today, many Trump voters are now suffering voter remorse, for they are in touch with reality and recognize the chaos he has infected on The White House, The Congress and the Republican Party.
Trump has proven to be a magnificent president.

I would vote for him again tomorrow. ... :thup:
Of course you would. Of that, I have no doubt.

Chronologically you are correct. Before the law he is an adult and some 19 year old people are mature and some our not. You, for example have a chronological age of X, and a maturity age of X minus 22%.
When losing the debate. Liberal's always resort to personal attacks.

It's all they know...... :cool:
Um...you know that post is about the shooter, not about you.......right?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!​

1. First he claims that it's only the "hyper partisan Obama holdovers" and such at the top. In this case, it was very likely a lower level call center employee or their lower level manager who blew it - one of the 35 THOUSAND who work for the FBI. Now, he appears that the entire organization that needs to be (in Hitler-esque terms) "cleansed".

2. Does he seriously believe that if Mueller's team of less than 20 or so hadn't been working to prove possible "collusion" (actually obstruction of justice and other crimes) - that the Parkland tragedy could have been avoided? What a bonehead.

And if you don't see what he's up to here, then you too are a bonehead of the highest order. He is a) attempting to taint the results of the inquiry because he sees the approaching tsunami and b) deflecting from the real issue that he doesn't care to talk about - GUNS. In short he's taking a distraction and deflection page directly out of Putin's playbook.

I would suggest at this point, that referring to his adoring flock as "Trumpkins" or "Trumplings" is far too kind. "Trumptard" doesn't even cut it. Trump is an corrupt asshole, and therefore I'd like to suggest a new term: Trumphole

1. YOu're right. He is being way to soft on them. The Deep State is bigger than Obama.

1b Purging is more of a Stalin-esque term. And yes, the FBI obviously fucking needs it. Actually the whole government problem. THough we would probably just fire most of the assholes than kill them.

2. I think if the FBI was more focused on catching dangerously crazy people, than fighting political battles, then yes, there would have been a far better chance of catching this loony tunes.

3. You are an asshole.
To trumpanzees...the FBI is the enemy....Russia is the friend. And there you have it.

The actions of the FBI speak for themselves.

YOu are an asshole.
Let's see.....can't deny what I said....How awkward for you, Comrade.

If the cops were called to his home 22 times in the last two years, the cops were not doing their jobs, as a judge would of made him go to anger management, or is a danger to others or himself, enforced an lock up and assessment.

...g.

Really? You support locking up dangerously crazy people?

Mmm, interesting. So do I.

What do you think of the vile lefty lawyers who prevent that?
Name the "vile lefty lawyers" who prevented that.

Why?
So you can't....just made it up, did you, Comrade?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

1. YOu're right. He is being way to soft on them. The Deep State is bigger than Obama.

1b Purging is more of a Stalin-esque term. And yes, the FBI obviously fucking needs it. Actually the whole government problem. THough we would probably just fire most of the assholes than kill them.

2. I think if the FBI was more focused on catching dangerously crazy people, than fighting political battles, then yes, there would have been a far better chance of catching this loony tunes.

3. You are an asshole.
This from a jackasses spending years investigating e-mails.

Which emails are you talking about? The ones that put classified materials on un secured systems, in violation of the law, or the ones that simply documented illegal activities, such as falsifying warrants?
You don't even know....after all that investigating?

I'm asking YOU, which e-mails, YOU were referring to.

And like a liberal, you could not answer a simple and reasonable question.
You don't even know, Comrade, after all that investigating?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

3. You are an asshole.
To trumpanzees...the FBI is the enemy....Russia is the friend. And there you have it.

The actions of the FBI speak for themselves.

YOu are an asshole.
Let's see.....can't deny what I said....How awkward for you, Comraded.

The FBI, have demonstrated that they have taken sides in the partisan political struggle, so yes, they have become the enemy of President Trump, his administration and his supporters.

Russia is a nation that I hope to avoid needless conflict with.

YOur characterizing that as "friend" is just you being an asshole.

A warmongering asshole.

If the cops were called to his home 22 times in the last two years, the cops were not doing their jobs, as a judge would of made him go to anger management, or is a danger to others or himself, enforced an lock up and assessment.

...g.

Really? You support locking up dangerously crazy people?

Mmm, interesting. So do I.

What do you think of the vile lefty lawyers who prevent that?
Name the "vile lefty lawyers" who prevented that.

Why?
So you can't....just made it up, did you, Comrade?

I asked you why you want me to name them.

It seemed an odd request. What is your reason for making it?

If I were to find the names, will that mean anything to you? Will you care?

3. You are an asshole.
This from a jackasses spending years investigating e-mails.

Which emails are you talking about? The ones that put classified materials on un secured systems, in violation of the law, or the ones that simply documented illegal activities, such as falsifying warrants?
You don't even know....after all that investigating?

I'm asking YOU, which e-mails, YOU were referring to.

And like a liberal, you could not answer a simple and reasonable question.
You don't even know, Comrade, after all that investigating?

I don't know which ones you were referring to.

Do you even know?

Oh, and you are a red baiting asshole.

So it's your positions that the entire Florida branch of the FBI was working on Russia?

Really??

Forget the kids…

Protect Obama and Hillary from what?

Really??

Forget the kids…

The Right's new motto:

I’m glad you admit obama’s FBI was busy colluding

with the Russians to spy on and frame Trump…

Only a Dumb Ass like yourself would think the FBI

did a good job with this School Shooting…..

The left’s motto remains the same,

when we’re not cheating and lying we’re ignorant of the facts….

Really??

Forget the kids…

Protect Obama and Hillary from what?

From their collusion with the FBI and the Russians to spy on

and fake the dossier to get the FISA warrant.

MFG3DiP.jpg

Really??

Forget the kids…

The Right's new motto:

And when was that admitted? Exact words, please.

Really??

Forget the kids…

The Right's new motto:

And when was that admitted? Exact words, please.

So you admit everything else is true…

Thank You…

Forum List

Back