Trump being Trump

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Once again the President shows his true self,

Trump claims credit for Shell plant announced under Obama

imagine how insecure he must be to try and convince the people of Western Pennsylvania that he took credit for a major manufacturing complex, in his latest effort to reinvigorate the Rust Belt.

Not only is this an effort to mislead the public, it is a pitiful example of an empty suited man-child.

No other politician has ever shamelessly positioned themselves for some good optics. :rolleyes:

You either play the game or you lose the game.

imagine how insecure he must be to try and convince the people of Western Pennsylvania that he took credit for a major manufacturing complex, in his latest effort to reinvigorate the Rust Belt.

Not only is this an effort to mislead the public, it is a pitiful example of an empty suited man-child.
I saw him making an ass out of himself while the Shell folks looked like they wanted to break out laughing. A total fucking moron in action.

• Banned
No other politician has ever shamelessly positioned themselves for some good optics. :rolleyes:

So you excuse Trump for misleading the public and talking credit for something he did not do. I guess whoever said trump could shoot someone on 5th ave, and his base would forgive him was correct.

So, as a member of his base(?), you must feel he's an exceptional leader? I find that, if you truly he is a leader, as absurd.

So, as a member of his base(?), you must feel he's an exceptional leader?

I think his presence in politics is useful.

Elite society was collectively opposed to him becoming president and to this day he doesn't have their support.

I'll just let Samuel sum up my feelings...

So where is the news? Every person knows this about him. But guess what- among the declared candidates, he’s still my choice. Pretty sad!

So where is the news? Every person knows this about him. But guess what- among the declared candidates, he’s still my choice. Pretty sad!
I think you better vote twice. He's gonna need it.

You are just another one of the many unabashed bootlickers on this board. Pathetic.

• Banned
So, as a member of his base(?), you must feel he's an exceptional leader?

I think his presence in politics is useful.

Elite society was collectively opposed to him becoming president and to this day he doesn't have their support.

I'll just let Samuel sum up my feelings...

I suppose you answered by query, I'll change it to and exclamation: "So, you are a member of his base".

I'll leave you with this, a leader leads by example, trump is an example of an empty suit and an insecure 3-year old.

I suppose you answered by query, I'll change it to and exclamation: "So, you are a member of his base".

I'll leave you with this, a leader leads by example, trump is an example of an empty suit and an insecure 3-year old.

Trump is a tornado that has been unleashed in D.C. I hope the destruction is devastating to the status quo. I'm more than happy to go vote Republican for the first time in my life to give him 4 more years at it. Y'all better nominate a real good candidate if you want my vote.

Why not just vote for Alzheimer Joe, if he’s still around in 2020. He has an amazing recollection of facts, and is always politically correct. He loves kids too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is a tornado that has been unleashed in D.C. I hope the destruction is devastating to the status quo. I'm more than happy to go vote Republican for the first time in my life to give him 4 more years at it. Y'all better nominate a real good candidate if you want my vote.

Trump is a megalomaniac, if the gets another term, even if he loses the popular vote by 5 million votes, he'll be completely unmanageable.

And yet the Hussein did nothing to help this company during his lame duck era.

Your own article goes on to complain how it is essentially a “fracking for plastic” plant and that environmental wackos are complaining about it, which means the Hussein would had moved to halt it and shut it down.

The title of this thread should be, “ Wry Catcher being a dumb c*** again”.

Thanks for playing.

They had been talking about that cracker since about 2009, so ya it is all Tramp lol.

And Trump’s blind partisan supporters couldn’t care less about his lies and dishonesty.

Trump is a megalomaniac, if the gets another term, even if he loses the popular vote by 5 million votes, he'll be completely unmanageable.
With people like you we have turned into a nation of Fredos!

Forum List

Back