New Orleans, Katrina, illegal house to house gun confiscation

I had never heard of this before, but apparently the police and National Guard illegal went from house to house, illegal confiscating firearms.

A very corrupt self-serving Democratic Government from Governor to Egg Inspector is responsible for the confiscation of privately owned firearms...

Those Bushes

What do those Bushes have to do with the confiscation of firearms? I think you are confused...

The Shootist: COURT DECISION ON NEW ORLEANS CONFISCATIONS ANGERS GUN CULTURE

I had never heard of this before, but apparently the police and National Guard illegal went from house to house, illegal confiscating firearms.

Hurricane Katrina Door to Door Firearms Confiscation
I recall that very clearly.

If you study the event, you will find that the police, fire, and National Guard were regularly taking sniper fire, whenever they tried rescuing people. Idiots were even firing on helicopters. This made matters even worse, as rescue efforts were curtailed. They then began disarming all citizens they came into connect, essentially making those citizens defenseless in a war zone.

Americans don’t know the horrors that occurred in New Orleans, after Katrina hit. The city essentially became a lawless Hell hole. If you weren’t armed, you were at the mercy of criminals.

Africa in Our Midst - American Renaissance

If you study the event, you will find that the police, fire, and National Guard were regularly taking sniper fire, whenever they tried rescuing people. Idiots were even firing on helicopters. This made matters even worse, as rescue efforts were curtailed. They then began disarming all citizens they came into connect, essentially making those citizens defenseless in a war zone.

Americans don’t know the horrors that occurred in New Orleans, after Katrina hit. The city essentially became a lawless Hell hole. If you weren’t armed, you were at the mercy of criminals.

That was BS as well. When Ike hot here we had dead bodies hanging from all the trees in Galveston. Two things wrong with that lie. 1 there are very few trees on Galveston for bodies to hang from, and two, all along sea wall are restraunts that went without power for a week in 100+ degree heat. No dead bodies in trees. Just gossep for blue haired old woman and conspiracy quacks.

That was BS as well. When Ike hot here we had dead bodies hanging from all the trees in Galveston. Two things wrong with that lie. 1 there are very few trees on Galveston for bodies to hang from, and two, all along sea wall are restraunts that went without power for a week in 100+ degree heat. No dead bodies in trees. Just gossep for blue haired old woman and conspiracy quacks.
What is a lie?

What is a lie?

That storm troopers were going door to door to take guns. My brother was there and the national guard and LE showed up to his house. He and his gal were asked to welter out side, the first thing they were asked was "y'all okay" they said "yes". they were then advised that power would be out for a long time and if possible they should leave if they had the means to do so, and that if they didn't that transportation would be provided. Happened all up and down the street. So the lie is that the us military was taking guns from people, they didn't. LE did however, and only when they entered a house. If the house was empty and there were fire arms they were taken. The rest is all just Alex Jones bull shit.

When the Democrats lie to you by telling you that they are not coming for your guns, you should not believe them.

They are DEMOCRATS for fucksakes. DEM-O-CRATS. It is synonymous with lying, evil, immoral moonbat jackass etc.,etc

THINK!

What is a lie?

That storm troopers were going door to door to take guns. My brother was there and the national guard and LE showed up to his house. He and his gal were asked to welter out side, the first thing they were asked was "y'all okay" they said "yes". they were then advised that power would be out for a long time and if possible they should leave if they had the means to do so, and that if they didn't that transportation would be provided. Happened all up and down the street. So the lie is that the us military was taking guns from people, they didn't. LE did however, and only when they entered a house. If the house was empty and there were fire arms they were taken. The rest is all just Alex Jones bull shit.
Guns were confiscated. Was it done to everyone and by all government forces? No.

When the Democrats lie to you by telling you that they are not coming for your guns, you should not believe them.

They are DEMOCRATS for fucksakes. DEM-O-CRATS. It is synonymous with lying, evil, immoral moonbat jackass etc.,etc

But the republicans are coming for them to.

So there he is. Trump says take the guns first because the system is slow and stupid, but it's okay with him that if we are innocent of whatever claim we can go through the expense in time ( most of us work) and expense to get our guns back IF we beat the accusation ? Then you got mike Pence saying they take anything that can be dangerous. So would that be car keys? Do they take all the knives out of your kitchen to? Do hey then head into the garage and grab the axe's, shouvles and ho's? Here, check this out,

Cologne school massacre - Wikipedia

So that guy did a school massacre and he did all of it with shit from his garden shed. This crap Trump is pushing is more dastardly then ANY proposal the democrats have ever pushed. A simple phone call from whomever kills your 2nd amendment and 4th amendment in one shot. I mean, if they were there for guns, knives and forks, why wouldn't they check your web browser to?

But the republicans are coming for them to.

So there he is. Trump says take the guns first because the system is slow and stupid, but it's okay with him that if we are innocent of whatever claim we can go through the expense in time ( most of us work) and expense to get our guns back IF we beat the accusation ? Then you got mike Pence saying they take anything that can be dangerous. So would that be car keys? Do they take all the knives out of your kitchen to? Do hey then head into the garage and grab the axe's, shouvles and ho's? Here, check this out,

Cologne school massacre - Wikipedia

So that guy did a school massacre and he did all of it with shit from his garden shed. This crap Trump is pushing is more dastardly then ANY proposal the democrats have ever pushed. A simple phone call from whomever kills your 2nd amendment and 4th amendment in one shot. I mean, if they were there for guns, knives and forks, why wouldn't they check your web browser to?

It takes more than a simple phone call. You're not listening. At all.

Wouldn't it have been nice if someone had read Crusius' manifesto and made a phone call? I think it was pretty clear he meant business. They could have tracked him via his phone and had local L.E. make a routine stop, find his weapons, and showing the judge the manifesto and the weapons in the trunk, be granted the right to take them away for the time being.
Could Crusius have had them returned? If I were the judge I would want an evaluation by a mental health expert first, but that it easily done within the two week timeframe.

Been to Galveston you are correct very few trees mostly Palms and shrubs. But it makes a good story for... Idiots and followers who will believe anything. And as far as Katrina, Family lived in Houston all the criminals came here no use staying in a flooded out city when there's no one left to rob …. and you need a boat. They did not play Pirate in Narlens!

What is a lie?

Guns were confiscated. Was it done to everyone and by all government forces? No.

As they went through looking for Bodies and survivors I'm pretty sure they would have secured any firearms they came across if the owner was not securing them. That makes sense to me. If anyone lost firearms they could report them missing and most likely get them back, if the police took possession of them.

What is a lie?

As they went through looking for Bodies and survivors I'm pretty sure they would have secured any firearms they came across if the owner was not securing them. That makes sense to me. If anyone lost firearms they could report them missing and most likely get them back, if the police took possession of them.
Agreed. However there were situations where officials confiscated weapons of law abiding citizens.

What is a lie?

You seem to be making an assumption that your brother's experience was that of everyone else's.

What is a lie?

Agreed. However there were situations where officials confiscated weapons of law abiding citizens.

A few. Look at it like this. A natural disaster has hit a week prior. You are a cop and you come across a guy with an AR 15 slung across his back, plate carrier the works. You say "hey sir what's up, what you doing". And dude gives you a bunch of shit and becomes belligerent? These are the type of folks who had their guns taken. The cops helped my brother load his in his truck.

What is a lie?

You seem to be making an assumption that your brother's experience was that of everyone else's.

It was. Only assholes got their shit taken.

What is a lie?

It was. Only assholes got their shit taken.
I don’t believe that is true.

Forum List

Back