Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

Oh
and you want to play word games and misdirection

obvious Trump is not going to jail for the NY case verdict

• Seeing clarification on liable vs guilty is common for those facing charges. “Guilty” and “liable” both mean “legally responsible. So, in a sense, there’s no difference between these two words. But that’s not the whole story. Liability is a civil law concept, and guilty is a criminal law concept.

Still with Trumps belligerent attitude and crying , he could easily have been sent to jail for disobeying any judges order, or contempt of court.

So, Trump has never been "found guilty."

Just as I said.
Trump has never been “found guilty. “
GG lied. His buddy Dogosa cannot help him avoid that fact.

In no sense is there no difference between "liable" and "guilty."

It is you who are playing ignorant.

Trump was found liable for fraud. Is that bad enough? If it is, why do you have to lie and say he was "found guilty?"

Why is the truth never enough for the Trump deranged?

The fraud cases were civil.

Trump was not "found guilty" because that does not happen in a civil trial.

If I'm wrong find a link to show that Trump was "found guilty."
Let’s start with this one…” found guilty”

He was recently ordered by a British court to pay $382,000 in legal fees to a company he tried to sue over the infamous ‘Steele Dossier’ report.

You are first I see mention this.
I could not be bothered to post the story when the ruling came down a few days ago.
I guess that court is part of the conspiracy against him.

I think I just proved my point goober.
No, you whined like whiny white wingers do. Nice whiny monologue.

So... is Trump ever going to learn to shut his idiot mouth? Dude will have to be in a tent under a bridge eating his own toenail clippings first, it appears.

No, you whined like whiny white wingers do. Nice whiny monologue.

So... is Trump ever going to learn to shut his idiot mouth? Dude will have to be in a tent under a bridge eating his own toenail clippings first, it appears.
When facing a bunch of Nazis? Why should he?

I wouldn’t call it futile. They have secured four indictments from the superior court jurors a judges. the same FUKING system that Trump failed in 61 times for voter fraud.
More proof we have way too many liberal judges.

Forum List

Back