Trump backs out testifying tomorrow

..........building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national.

Yupper, add New Gingrich, Tea Party, Fox and their talking heads.. They tapped into...and then cultivated, nurtured and grew.... within a slice of fringie America a feeling of resentment and grievance. That their American Dream wasn't happening because 'others' were preventing it.....instead of comprehending and addressing the reality that it was their fault, their 'operator error'.

That's a rich vein to mine. Create something that makes people angry, and then farm that crop frequently, prolifically, and intensely.

And thus, we get characters on our landscape like Don Trump, Alex Jones, Rudy G., Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, et al.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The Stalinist Struggle is REAL
.......Yeah, political persecution is totally the American Way.

Can you explain that, Sea7?
Beyond merely sloganeering?
Just what do you mean?
And what rationale can you articulate that is persuasive?

Yupper, add New Gingrich, Tea Party, Fox and their talking heads.. They tapped into...and then cultivated, nurtured and grew.... within a slice of fringie America a feeling of resentment and grievance. That their American Dream wasn't happening because 'others' were preventing it.....instead of comprehending and addressing the reality that it was their fault, their 'operator error'.

That's a rich vein to mine. Create something that makes people angry, and then farm that crop frequently, prolifically, and intensely.

And thus, we get characters on our landscape like Don Trump, Alex Jones, Rudy G., Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, et al.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Can you explain that, Sea7?
Beyond merely sloganeering?
Just what do you mean?
And what rationale can you articulate that is persuasive?
Of course, Chilleslothe.
It's very common in Marxist regimes to persecute and jail or murder political opponents.
What are you confused about, or are you just gaslighting your feigned ignorance?
Whatever the case, this BULLSHIT is the antithesis of our Constitutional Republic, and you're just a pretentious asshole.
:rolleyes:

It's very common in Marxist regimes to persecute and jail or murder political opponents.
------------------------------------------------------------
OK, I guess, but....

......who do you know here in America that has been murdered by some alleged 'Marxist Regime'?

I mean no disrespect, Sea7; however, you have an undeniable vibe of ChickenLittlism. Your sky is ALWAYS falling.

Cheer up, son. America is a land of opportunity. Of optimism. Of forward thinking. Of progress.
You seemingly are still stuck under your elementary school desk fretting that Nikita & Che are still out there lookin' for you.

Be cool. Be American. Life is good.

------------------------------------------------------------
OK, I guess, but....

......who do you know here in America that has been murdered by some alleged 'Marxist Regime'?

I mean no disrespect, Sea7; however, you have an undeniable vibe of ChickenLittlism. Your sky is ALWAYS falling.

Cheer up, son. America is a land of opportunity. Of optimism. Of forward thinking. Of progress.
You seemingly are still stuck under your elementary school desk fretting that Nikita & Che are still out there lookin' for you.

Be cool. Be American. Life is good.
I mean complete disrespect in saying you can go fuck yourself.
:dev3:

Remember, it could be YOU sitting in that NY court room. Trump is the sacrifice for everyone who ever cooked their books.
No books were cooked.
This Stalinist persecution is pathetic and has no place in this Constitutional Republic.
There was no crime, no victims, no harm, no foul.
It's just all made up BULLSHIT, and you lap it up like the communist pos pussy that you are, bitch.

No books were cooked.
This Stalinist persecution is pathetic and has no place in this Constitutional Republic.
There was no crime, no victims, no harm, no foul.
It's just all made up BULLSHIT, and you lap it up like the communist pos pussy that you are, bitch.
lol
Erdogon is gonna hose his ass

Forum List

Back