Trump backs down

Speaking of McCarthyism, whether it was Obama or not, there is definite evidence that a branch of govt. wiretapped the opponent candidate in the middle of an election, and after, and leaked the info via the corrupted media, in order to damage the opponent. Which of course failed. You should be braying and hollering more about that than the Russians.

"When the goalpost move fails --- move 'em again". Yeah you go with that Sparkles. You lost.

Moreover, assuming you're referring to Comey, seems like that leak didn't "fail" at all, did it?
Hard to understand your incoherent gibberish. You accuse of Trump making false claims of a wiretap, and as we can clearly see, there was more than sufficient evidence of a wiretap. Whether it was ordered by Obama or not, he knew about it about, provided the info to the Hillary campaign, and created the foundation for the leaks we see today. After all this is the same crooked Obama that wiretapped the German leader, and sic'd the IRS on the republicans. So it isn't a stretch that he would do the same to Trump.

Once again Sparkles.... check the subjects and verbs:

C6El-7lWYAUj0Lp.jpg

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-large-169.jpg

See anything anywhere in there about "whether O'bama authorized it or not" (which he can't do anyway)?

Hm?

See any flat-out statements of direct action attributed directly and personally to O'bama?

Bingo.

Ain't no way around that. It's all on the record. Hold your breath, stomp your feet and try desperately to change the subject all you like --- it has no effect.

there is definite evidence that a branch of govt. wiretapped the opponent candidate in the middle of an election
You should tell that to Nunes
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ence-to-back-donald-trumps-wiretapping-claims

The chairman of the House intelligence committee said Wednesday that the panel has found no evidence to substantiate President Donald Trump's claim his campaign headquarters was wiretapped on orders from President Barack Obama. "We don't have any evidence that that took place," Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said in a press conference on Capitol Hill. "I don't believe, just in the last week of time, the people we've talked to, I don't believe there was an actual tap of Trump Tower."

You should be braying and hollering more about that than the Russians.
Well that would be the goal of the distraction attempts by Trump wouldn't it? Don't look at me, look at this over here!

Zzzzz. You whiny dumbfucks are very amusing. Why don't you wait for the justice dept.'s response to the committee, eh?

Now show us this non existent evidence of Trump collaborating? Where is it.

Considering all the braying we've heard from the Dems, the media, and assorted leftie retards, some of which reside on this board. LOL

You're still attempting distraction, we're talking about Trump's tweet claiming Obama wiretapped him.

Why is it so common on this forum, when the subject is something stupid that Donald Trump has done, for his apologists to reply about something or someone else?

You're still attempting distraction, we're talking about Trump's tweet claiming Obama wiretapped him.

Why is it so common on this forum, when the subject is something stupid that Donald Trump has done, for his apologists to reply about something or someone else?
Like I said there are at least several news reports from Democrat controlled papers like NY Times that clearly point to Trump being wiretapped. Now show us the evidence for the fake news allegation that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. Why is it so common in this forum that the disgusting behavior and lies by the main stream media is completely ignored?

Like I said there are at least several news reports from Democrat controlled papers like NY Times that clearly point to Trump being wiretapped. Now show us the evidence for the fake news allegation that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. Why is it so common in this forum that the disgusting behavior and lies by the main stream media is completely ignored?
Your news reports never said Trump was wire tapped.

Why are we waiting on the DoJ?
Your orange buddy said it. Are you admitting he made a statement that was not verified? Are you saying Trump talks out of his fat ass & we should not believe him unless it is independently verified.

What kind of asshole did you elecct?

Your orange buddy said it. Are you admitting he made a statement that was not verified? Are you saying Trump talks out of his fat ass & we should not believe him unless it is independently verified.

News reports from sources such as NY Times specifically used the word wiretap. Perhaps you should ask them what it was all about.

Like I said since we know that Obama used the IRS To intimidate and prosecute his opponents, as well as wiretap both the Israeli and German PM's, it isn't a far reach for the fascist thug to have tried to pull shit like this.

News reports from sources such as NY Times specifically used the word wiretap. Perhaps you should ask them what it was all about.

Like I said since we know that Obama used the IRS To intimidate and prosecute his opponents, as well as wiretap both the Israeli and German PM's, it isn't a far reach for the fascist thug to have tried to pull shit like this.
Yes, the word wiretapped was used but it did NOT say Trump was the one wiretapped.

Bring up your fake IRS crap ain't helping your buddy out of this mess.

Fake IRS? Ya okay. And Netanyahu and Merkel were not wiretapped either. And you have a used car for sale. I bet you think Hillary won the election too. Ha ha ha.

Fake IRS? Ya okay. And Netanyahu and Merkel were not wiretapped either. And you have a used car for sale. I bet you think Hillary won the election too. Ha ha ha.
So because Nitwitandyahoo & Merkel were wiretapped, Trump was? WOW you are sooooo logical. Not.

Trump said it,., WHERE IS HIS PROOF? Why does he have to ask the DoJ?
'The FACT is your orange buddy accused Obama of a crime. Where is his proof?

He has none & you know it.

The dumbass sat on his fat ass watching TV & made the accusation when all he had to do was call his buddy Jeff.

Like I said there are at least several news reports from Democrat controlled papers like NY Times that clearly point to Trump being wiretapped.
If you could please link to the news reports that said Obama had Trump wire tapped I'd be interested to read it, otherwise you're not really helping the thread much.

Now show us the evidence for the fake news allegation that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.
The thread is about Trump's wire tapping claims, start a thread about lack of evidence on the Russians if you want otherwise you're just another Trump apologist trying to distract from any focus on him and his idiotic behavior.

Like I said there are at least several news reports from Democrat controlled papers like NY Times that clearly point to Trump being wiretapped.
If you could please link to the news reports that said Obama had Trump wire tapped I'd be interested to read it, otherwise you're not really helping the thread much.

Now show us the evidence for the fake news allegation that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.
The thread is about Trump's wire tapping claims, start a thread about lack of evidence on the Russians if you want otherwise you're just another Trump apologist trying to distract from any focus on him and his idiotic behavior.
You don't get to tell me how to respond. The subject is Russia and its role in the elections. Point is, the intelligence committee has also stated that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia. None. Yet we don't see any of you lefties eating your soiled underwear over this false narrarative that has been promoted by the Dems and the media for the last two months.

There's a litany of evidence, some from leftie news sources, that indicate there was both wiretapping and survelliance of the Trump campaign. There is also evidence that Obama was privy to this information. That alone justifies an investigation into the matter. If it turns out that Obama made efforts to spy on the Trump campaign, or gain access to this info in order to release it to the Hillary campaign, he should be in prison.

So because Nitwitandyahoo & Merkel were wiretapped, Trump was? WOW you are sooooo logical. Not.

Trump said it,., WHERE IS HIS PROOF? Why does he have to ask the DoJ?
'The FACT is your orange buddy accused Obama of a crime. Where is his proof?

He has none & you know it.

The dumbass sat on his fat ass watching TV & made the accusation when all he had to do was call his buddy Jeff.
Obama used federal agencies to betray our allies and violate the constitution, many times. If he did it in the past there is no reason for him to hold back with Trump, somebody that if elected, spelled the end of his failed legacy.

You don't get to tell me how to respond. The subject is Russia and its role in the elections.
Of course I don't get to tell you how to respond, but I do get to mock you as our own little Trump apologist. You say the subject is "Russia and its role in the elections" yet here is the thread title:

Trump backs down

Here is the original post:

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.

Obviously the subject is Trump's wiretap claims about Obama, not demanding evidence about Trump's Russia ties. Yet our forum's Trump Apologist (tm) wants to do everything he can to turn the subject away from Trump's false claim about Obama wiretapping, because that is how partisan politics works. Go team! A president outright lying to the public is okay as long as he's your guy right?

There's a litany of evidence, some from leftie news sources, that indicate there was both wiretapping and survelliance of the Trump campaign.
Still waiting on the link to the news source saying Obama wiretapped Trump. As much as you reference press articles as evidence shouldn't be too hard.
-

You don't get to tell me how to respond. The subject is Russia and its role in the elections.
Of course I don't get to tell you how to respond, but I do get to mock you as our own little Trump apologist. You say the subject is "Russia and its role in the elections" yet here is the thread title:

Trump backs down

Here is the original post:

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.

Obviously the subject is Trump's wiretap claims about Obama, not demanding evidence about Trump's Russia ties. Yet our forum's Trump Apologist (tm) wants to do everything he can to turn the subject away from Trump's false claim about Obama wiretapping, because that is how partisan politics works. Go team! A president outright lying to the public is okay as long as he's your guy right?

There's a litany of evidence, some from leftie news sources, that indicate there was both wiretapping and survelliance of the Trump campaign.
Still waiting on the link to the news source saying Obama wiretapped Trump. As much as you reference press articles as evidence shouldn't be too hard.
-
Remember, the so called investigation is both regarding whether or not there was collusion (of which there is no evidence whatsoever of), and whether or not there were illegal wiretaps, leaks, or information sharing. Like I said we do know there were wiretaps and leaks, who ordered them and how they got into the hands of the media and whether or not Obama had access and used it against Trump is the question.

new-york-times-wiretap.jpg

Remember, the so called investigation is both regarding whether or not there was collusion (of which there is no evidence whatsoever of), and whether or not there were illegal wiretaps, leaks, or information sharing. Like I said we do know there were wiretaps and leaks, who ordered them and how they got into the hands of the media and whether or not Obama had access and used it against Trump is the question.
We can agree that the NYT article said nothing about Obama wiretapping Trump's phones.

Therefore when Trump said Obama wiretapped his phones, and he lied when he said he got that information from NYT article. Various congressional committees have concluded there is no factual basis to Trump's claims.

Trump was lying again.

We can agree that the NYT article said nothing about Obama wiretapping Trump's phones.

Therefore when Trump said Obama wiretapped his phones, and he lied when he said he got that information from NYT article. Various congressional committees have concluded there is no factual basis to Trump's claims.

Trump was lying again.
We can agree that according to NY Times Trump was wiretapped. Let's find out who ordered it, knew about it, had calls involving US citizens transcribed, and what they did with it. This should be important to all Americans who don't want to live in a police state where the govt. gets to arbitrarily decide to spy and damage American citizens.

We can agree that according to NY Times Trump was wiretapped.
No, we can't. The article says "Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides" so it isn't about Trump himself.

You're trying your best to avoid admitted Trump lied, but I think you know he did when he says that article was a source for his claim about Obama. The article had nothing to do with Obama.

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.
He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
I have since found that article, too. The first one I read just said the "personally" part. Still waiting for one with a full transcript, but actually--who cares. We know Trump bought the Breitbart story, reacted and then learned too late that umm.....Breitbart's shining lights were maybe stretching the truth.
Our President is a pathetic man who has no clue how to behave appropriately and how in the name of God the man got elected I'll never understand. I just hope he plans on learning from his mistakes.

He's 70 years old and he lies and behaves badly. I doubt he'd going to change.

Forum List

Back