Trump Auctioned Off a Gun

People invested in trashing Trump are desperate. I think they've actually accomplished the opposite of what they wanted through their never ending outrage. People aren't even listening anymore. Nobody cares.
Correct. No one is listening. Or only to laugh at the latest nonsense. Trump doesn't mind tickling them either.

He merely paid for it.
That isn't even a given. It is not mentioned at all in the article how he obtained the gun. Because it was a commemorative weapon and it was to honor his presidency, I wouldn't be at all surprised that the mfr. gave it to him. It is all moot anyway. I am certain that he donated it to the charity that auctioned it off.

Key words, "his house". Provided the gun was at Mar-a-Lago prior to Trump's federal indictment, he should be clear.

A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully ship, transport, or receive a firearm or ammunition
The biggest takeaway, why is he selling it? Not like he needs the money. Hell, he could take a picture of it and sell NTF's, LOL. Here is why he is selling it,

Such persons may continue to lawfully possess firearms and ammunition obtained prior to the indictment or information, but cannot do so once the conviction becomes final.
It is gray.

1699821118371.png

Key words, "his house". Provided the gun was at Mar-a-Lago prior to Trump's federal indictment, he should be clear.

A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully ship, transport, or receive a firearm or ammunition
The biggest takeaway, why is he selling it? Not like he needs the money. Hell, he could take a picture of it and sell NTF's, LOL. Here is why he is selling it,

Such persons may continue to lawfully possess firearms and ammunition obtained prior to the indictment or information, but cannot do so once the conviction becomes final.
None of that makes a bit of difference. He DIDN'T ship, transport or receive it. He didn't sell it. He didn't even auction it. He DONATED it. SMH. TRUMP!!!!! Oh Shit, the sky is falling. Trump took a breath, he is GUILTY--------of something.

None of that makes a bit of difference. He DIDN'T ship, transport or receive it. He didn't sell it. He didn't even auction it. He DONATED it. SMH. TRUMP!!!!! Oh Shit, the sky is falling. Trump took a breath, he is GUILTY--------of something.
Do you have reading comprehension issues? I said he was in the clear. I mean damn but you Trump nuts are dumber than a flippin turkey, and turkeys can drown in a rainstorm.

To be clear, the gun Trump auctioned off at Mar-a-Lago is not the same gun as his campaign originally claimed he purchased in September at Palmetto State Armory.

So, now you highlighted it, why don't you read it. He DID NOT ship, transport, or receive the firearm. Please highlight the portion that says he cannot donate, sell or transfer a previously, legally-owned firearm. You are stupid as the day is long.
Fight for Trump, you cultist.

I guess Trump never touched that gun as the legal owner?

Do you have reading comprehension issues? I said he was in the clear. I mean damn but you Trump nuts are dumber than a flippin turkey, and turkeys can drown in a rainstorm.
Apparently you have the comprehension problems. The law that you highlighted says NOTHING about donation, sale or transfer. Shipping, transporting, or receiving are totally IRRELEVANT to the point that was erroneously being made.

Fight for Trump, you cultist.

I guess Trump never touched that gun as the legal owner?
I'm not fighting for Trump moron. I am pointing out your obsession. You'll grasp at anything that is associated with him and try to make it an earth-shaking event. BTW, it isn't illegal for him to own, touch or kiss it if he so desires. Run along, you just make yourself look worse every time you post this garbage.

Apparently you have the comprehension problems. The law that you highlighted says NOTHING about donation, sale or transfer. Shipping, transporting, or receiving are totally IRRELEVANT to the point that was erroneously being made.
Damn fool, I am agreeing with you. No, that law says nothing about donating, selling, or transferring the gun. The only legal issue is transporting the gun, and like I said, if it was in the home before the indictment it is all good.

I'm not fighting for Trump moron. I am pointing out your obsession. You'll grasp at anything that is associated with him and try to make it an earth-shaking event. BTW, it isn't illegal for him to own, touch or kiss it if he so desires. Run along, you just make yourself look worse every time you post this garbage.
Oh yeah! I believe you are the one making it about your obsessive devoted Concern about Trump. Lame as fuck.

Oh yeah! I believe you are the one making it about your obsessive devoted Concern about Trump. Lame as fuck.
Not at all moron. It is no wonder that morons like you are daily attacking the second amendment of the constitution. None of you idiots could read a Dick and Jane book and make any sense of it. You read words, but fail to comprehend their meanings. STFU. As for the BS about Trump--please look at the first word of YOUR OP. Seek help for your obsession.

Forum List

Back