Trump attacks another reporter calling him "third rate."

Trump rips into Hugh Hewitt after terror gaffe

Good Grief! This guy's MO is becoming very obvious. If you ask him a question that he does not know, or if you ask him why he made some stupid statements in the past, as Kelly did, he attacks and calls names. I don't think he would enjoy being President, because everyone is going to criticize you sooner or later. He is just an embarrassment to this country and would be an embarrassment to the world, if he were elected. Let's just pray he will never even get close.

He should be on here at USMB
He'd fit right in!

only in the Flame Zone

oh it happens everywhere on here... maybe even more so outside of the FZ. They mostly are just teasing each other there ... here it gets real and nasty!

The Democrats could not have written a better script with Donald Trump as the lead character in a Political Comedy. Very Funny

A Democrat in Conservative clothing is fooling so many RW loons.

Good for him. Now if they had been from Fox news you all would be cheering it.

but all of a sudden reporters are "special" people in the country

stay tuned for tomorrow folks, more stupid stuff about Trump will be coming at you

I was just wondering if Obama could answer that question in 2007, or even now, lol

You are missing the point. He attacks everyone who challenges him. He is an egomanic that finds it is not necessary to learn what he needs to know to do a job. But please keep suppoting him!

Then he brags about being "very rich" and how he will be the greatest "jobs president" God ever created. And you buy his lies..,,..:badgrin:

Trump was right! Hewitt IS a third-rate talking head who has never been a real journalist. He's another political hack whose nose is in the rear end of leftist pols.

A whole lot of people like how The Donald treats these jerks and strongly wish the other Repubs would get spines and do the same.

Hewitt asked him the "gotcha" question regarding a terror group - Trump said he didn't know the answer, but would find out. He said if he was elected he'd get the best people to do the job. Makes sense to me, but then again, I'm not a LWNJ.......

:rofl:

Trump was right! Hewitt IS a third-rate talking head who has never been a real journalist. He's another political hack whose nose is in the rear end of leftist pols.

A whole lot of people like how The Donald treats these jerks and strongly wish the other Repubs would get spines and do the same.
But, he cannot attack anyone that challenges him. He has to be above that. If he was smarter, he would add humor to the situation and answer honestly.

Hugh Hewitt is not a reporter. Not even close. Is Rush Limbaugh a reporter? No. Hewitt is the same kind of radio talk show host as Rush Limbaugh.

Hewitt is well known for asking gotcha questions. He's not the best at what he does (third rate cause you have to ask three people before you find someone that's heard of him) so he makes up for it be trying to embarrass his guests.

But, he cannot attack anyone that challenges him. He has to be above that. If he was smarter, he would add humor to the situation and answer honestly.

Now that everyone knows he is a hot head, they will continue to push his buttons. Maybe he will get some of paid thugs to beat them up. They follow him around like trained seals.

Of course The Donald is "a hot head"! That's what people like about him. He don't take poop from anyone and stands by his beliefs.

I think they, like me, believe he will keep his promises and will sit in the Oval Office without being influenced by anyone but his advisers and what the people want.

I also think he will come up with an amazing roster of Cabinet nominees and staff members.

Forum List

Back