Second GOP Debate Predictions

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
. Fiorina knocks the ball out of the park and rises to near the top of the pack. Kasich and Carson do good again and moves up. Walker, Cruz and Rubio aren't bad but aren't memorable and remain flat.

Trump stumbles and later goes after Hewitt. I think he stumps big and never recovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your read on it, GH. What do your tea leaves say about Bush in the next debate?
Sounds like your a little tongue and cheek, but that's OK. Bush will fall further. He is not a master-debater [emoji38] and he supports some idiotic things like common core and amnesty, not to mention he has the Bush name. He is done.

It will be interesting to see what kind of questions the CNN hacks ask the candidates. You can tell who they fear by the tone of the questions and follow-ups, if allowed.

It will be interesting to see what kind of questions the CNN hacks ask the candidates. You can tell who they fear by the tone of the questions and follow-ups, if allowed.
It can't be any worse than the last one.

Fiorina has been boosted by reports of her performance during the first debate. It will be interesting to see if her actual performance lives up to the hype. So far, I haven't heard much from her other than tech talk about citizen participation.

Forum List

Back