Trump attacks another reporter calling him "third rate."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trump rips into Hugh Hewitt after terror gaffe

Good Grief! This guy's MO is becoming very obvious. If you ask him a question that he does not know, or if you ask him why he made some stupid statements in the past, as Kelly did, he attacks and calls names. I don't think he would enjoy being President, because everyone is going to criticize you sooner or later. He is just an embarrassment to this country and would be an embarrassment to the world, if he were elected. Let's just pray he will never even get close.

Good Grief! This guy's MO is becoming very obvious. If you ask him a question that he does not know, or if you ask him why he made some stupid statements in the past, as Kelly did, he attacks and calls names. I don't think he would enjoy being President, because everyone is going to criticize you sooner or later. He is just an embarrassment to this country and would be an embarrassment to the world, if he were elected. Let's just pray he will never even get close.
This will probably give him a boost in the polls from the rubes

If Trump is nominated.....it is over. It doesn't matter who the Dems nominate. The GOP will lose......again.

He should be on here at USMB
He'd fit right in!

If Trump is nominated.....it is over. It doesn't matter who the Dems nominate. The GOP will lose......again.

Hey Third-Rate, shut it!

I love Trump. He is the greatest gift the Dems have ever received!

GO DONALD!

The future Pres. Trump is going to steamroll right over the liberals on his way to the White House. ..... :cool:

s-STEAMROLLER-large.jpg

Last edited:
I listened to the interview, Hewitt came off like a know-it-all bloviator anxious to get a "gotcha" moment. Donald Trump came off as a mature adult who knows he doesn't know everything.

IOW, this is a non-story that will go exactly nowhere.

PS- Hugh Hewitt is third rate radio announcer.

Half the Repubs I know say they will NEVER vote for him. So please do nominate him!:badgrin:

I think your MO is very obvious. It's not like you were gonna come here bragging about any Republican candidate or dissing any Democrat candidate. You're a useful lemming.

I am happy you are all drinking the Trump poison. Keep up the good work.​

He should be on here at USMB
He'd fit right in!

only in the Flame Zone

I hate the a$$hole BUT i hope to hell he wins the nomination, because he would get killed in a National election..

He's not getting ANY of the Black vote, Hispanics will come out in droves to vote AGAINST him, he only appeals to the angry whites who are still simmering in their own piss and waste because Obama has been crushing them for 7 years now:clap2:

Yelling at people calling them stupid, hating on Mexicans, and insulting Jeb Bush for speaking Spanish is not going to cut it at the National level..

All of that BS, with Megan Kelly was the tip of the iceberg..

Forum List

Back