Trump asks or public comments on reclassifying marijuana by Oct 31

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Trump administration is calling for the public’s opinion on the reclassification of marijuana to see where Americans stand and to redetermine the White House’s stance on global drug policies. The FDA is particularly interested in opinions about marijuana’s “abuse potential, actual abuse, medical usefulness, trafficking, and impact of scheduling changes on availability for medical use.”
Trump Asks for Public Comments on Reclassifying Marijuana by Oct 31

Oh hell like it or not legalize the dam stuff already. People who fear it will soon see it's not horrible as they've been trained to think.
Zombies won't be walking the streets in spite of what you think be it you see the kids doing it or not ..

The war on drugs is probably the most unconstitution thing currently being committed against the American people.

Time to legalize and get government the fuck out of our lives.

The pot zombies walk the streets now. Pot heads stumble around trying to convince everyone they aren't high. There is this new thing now where the addicts get severe stomach pain and violent vomiting. Hot showers help but the only cure is stop the pot.

Let them die and benefit the rest of us.

The Trump administration is calling for the public’s opinion on the reclassification of marijuana to see where Americans stand and to redetermine the White House’s stance on global drug policies. The FDA is particularly interested in opinions about marijuana’s “abuse potential, actual abuse, medical usefulness, trafficking, and impact of scheduling changes on availability for medical use.”

Oh hell like it or not legalize the dam stuff already. People who fear it will soon see it's not horrible as they've been trained to think.
Zombies won't be walking the streets in spite of what you think be it you see the kids doing it or not ..
Question is do you want to have COPD, putting this in to your lungs will over time clog and kill the receptors then you can live out your life on the end of a plastic tube. If you are going to use it eat it, shove it up your butt. Smoking it will kill you over a period of time just like smoking tobacco. I you want to test it, take a deep lung full and blow it into a white hanky what you see is just about 33 percent of 100 percent you inhaled.

The pot zombies walk the streets now. Pot heads stumble around trying to convince everyone they aren't high. There is this new thing now where the addicts get severe stomach pain and violent vomiting. Hot showers help but the only cure is stop the pot.

Let them die and benefit the rest of us.
what "new" thing are you talking about?.....

Legalize it and tax the shit out of it.

Take it out of the hands of organized crime and regulate it through the FDA.

The original classification was a MISTAKE, that was only continued because the lawmakers in Congress thought it was mainly a NEGRO problem, and didn't give a shit.

Follow the brave example of CANADA, for Christ sake!

I have this to say about making it illegal. When I was a teen it was easier for me to obtain a joint than it was alcohol. Legalizing it might actually make it harder for minors to get. I no longer use the shit but adults should be able to make it their own choice. I know this I will not let a drunk in my house for fear of the way they act, the stoned guy never causes trouble with beligerence.

`
tump lies like rug. Who can believe anything he says.
`
Lets hope he follows thru, I will support non idiotic things done by the president.. I will not become one of those who calls everything he does wrong just because of what type of person he is. I will bitch with the stupid things though.

Legalize it and tax the shit out of it.

Take it out of the hands of organized crime and regulate it through the FDA.

The original classification was a MISTAKE, that was only continued because the lawmakers in Congress thought it was mainly a NEGRO problem, and didn't give a shit.

Follow the brave example of CANADA, for Christ sake!

I agree. Treat it like tobacco and alcohol.

The States could make money on it.

That's what I would recommend.

Forum List

Back