Trump asked.....Russia listened. Facts are facts....

So....from the band of misfit replies......the "defense" of Trump after this latest revelation is:

....but, but, Hillary Clinton sucks.
....but, but, it might not have happened before; it's just a coincidence.
....but, but, even if he used help of a foreign adversary, he "won" by only losing by 3 million votes.
....but, but, Russia isn't that bad.

HA! You clowns are hilarious! Do they serve Russian Kool-Aid at the cult convention?! If THIS is the best you have for retorts about this....you folks are screwed.

We answered, you don't like the answers. I showed you how you were wrong, you didn't like that answer either.

And oh by the way, as far as your last response, I would like to address part of what you said---------->

We conservatives are in awe of the absolutely brilliant Hillary, Rodham, Clinton! She ran to get the popular vote, and she did EXACTLY what she said she was going to do; get the popular vote. She stuck to her campaign pledge to get that popular vote, and sweated to do it.

You absolutely should be proud of her for getting the popular vote, I know we are-)

Right.....those are the best "answers" you could come up with. Precisely my point.....if that's the best you have, you're screwed. Your delusion will only carry you so far.

ESPECIALLY when Trump's response to everything is always "I won the election".....so if THAT is called into question...what else you gonna say sunshine?

He won the election, and are comfortably ahead in the midterms, especially for the Senate. I say the sun is shining, lol. You must be a far Leftist, and yes, in your political neck of the woods, tornadoes are everywhere, which is probably why everything you say has a SPIN to it, lol.

So, this new moniker of yours, which of the faaaaaaaaar leftists is this, lol!

The new cloud that is cast over Trump is the fact he would NOT have won if it weren't for Russia's involvement in our elections. Is that true? Who knows......fact of the matter is the majority of Americans still voted for Hillary Clinton to be President....DESPITE the Russian hacking into our election. If they were not involved, it is very possible we'd be talking about President Clinton right now.

That delegitimatizes his Presidency and his worth as a leader.....and when that is his only response to why he want to do X, Y, or Z; pretty much takes all the wind out of his sails.
/----/ So you are going on record that Rosenstein is lying and covering up for Putin. Interesting
Rosenstein: No Americans Involved or Votes Affected in Russian Hacking
Jul 13, 2018
RUSH: Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general conducting a press conference right now saying that the independent counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 12 Russian military officers for hacking the Democrat National Committee computer network and they stole 500,000 voters’ information, according to Rosenstein and his press conference.

APP-Rosenstein-DOJ.jpg

So....from the band of misfit replies......the "defense" of Trump after this latest revelation is:

....but, but, even if he used help of a foreign adversary, he "won" by only losing by 3 million votes.

HA! You clowns are hilarious! Do they serve Russian Kool-Aid at the cult convention?! If THIS is the best you have for retorts about this....you folks are screwed.

We answered, you don't like the answers. I showed you how you were wrong, you didn't like that answer either.

And oh by the way, as far as your last response, I would like to address part of what you said---------->

We conservatives are in awe of the absolutely brilliant Hillary, Rodham, Clinton! She ran to get the popular vote, and she did EXACTLY what she said she was going to do; get the popular vote. She stuck to her campaign pledge to get that popular vote, and sweated to do it.

You absolutely should be proud of her for getting the popular vote, I know we are-)

Right.....those are the best "answers" you could come up with. Precisely my point.....if that's the best you have, you're screwed. Your delusion will only carry you so far.

ESPECIALLY when Trump's response to everything is always "I won the election".....so if THAT is called into question...what else you gonna say sunshine?

He won the election, and are comfortably ahead in the midterms, especially for the Senate. I say the sun is shining, lol. You must be a far Leftist, and yes, in your political neck of the woods, tornadoes are everywhere, which is probably why everything you say has a SPIN to it, lol.

The new cloud that is cast over Trump is the fact he would NOT have won if it weren't for Russia's involvement in our elections. Is that true? Who knows......fact of the matter is the majority of Americans still voted for Hillary Clinton to be President....DESPITE the Russian hacking into our election. If they were not involved, it is very possible we'd be talking about President Clinton right now.

That delegitimatizes his Presidency and his worth as a leader.....and when that is his only response to why he want to do X, Y, or Z; pretty much takes all the wind out of his sails.
Russians?

if Hillary was as campaign wise as she thought she was, she'd have walked away with it.

She wasn't, and she's blaming everyone but the person that screwed her over.

herself

HA! A new one enters the fray!

Trump cult followers' responses to Russian operatives' immediate response to Trump's request to hack Hillary Clinton:

....but, but, Russia isn't that bad. Putin has nice pecs.
....but, but, Trump was just joking.
....but, but, it was Obama's fault.

Keep 'em coming dimwits.....I love it! Reach deep into your bag of stupid.....I'm sure there's more!
/----/ You are very confused. That gibberish makes no sense even by your low standards.

Well Frank the Septic Tank, it has been fun. The only FACT that you have put forward we both agree on is that---------> Hillary won the popular vote.

I am going to go debate now with other Leftists who at least have a clue, lol. It is absolutely no fun when a Leftist tries to spin something, and you come back with a fact that they are blissfully unaware of. It is to hard to have to educate someone, so they have the working knowledge to know when they have lost the debate, lol.

If I was you, I wouldn't quit my day job, and would stay in school...……...in fact, instead of coming on here, I would consider signing up for extra classes-)

/----/ So you are going on record that Rosenstein is lying and covering up for Putin. Interesting
Jul 13, 2018
RUSH: Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general conducting a press conference right now saying that the independent counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 12 Russian military officers for hacking the Democrat National Committee computer network and they stole 500,000 voters’ information, according to Rosenstein and his press conference.

APP-Rosenstein-DOJ.jpg

....as a result of this indictment genius......all experts are saying there are more coming down the pike.

All that aside, however, it doesn't take away from the fact that Russians jumped into action immediately after Trump asked them to. Facts are what the facts are......

Jul 13, 2018

APP-Rosenstein-DOJ.jpg

....as a result of this indictment genius......all experts are saying there are more coming down the pike.

All that aside, however, it doesn't take away from the fact that Russians jumped into action immediately after Trump asked them to. Facts are what the facts are......

it doesn't take away from the fact that Russians jumped into action immediately after Trump asked them to.

On or ABOUT July 17th.

could have been before that date

Facts are what the facts are......

exacxtly

Well Frank the Septic Tank, it has been fun. The only FACT that you have put forward we both agree on is that---------> Hillary won the popular vote.

I am going to go debate now with other Leftists who at least have a clue, lol. It is absolutely no fun when a Leftist tries to spin something, and you come back with a fact that they are blissfully unaware of. It is to hard to have to educate someone, so they have the working knowledge to know when they have lost the debate, lol.

If I was you, I wouldn't quit my day job, and would stay in school...……...in fact, instead of coming on here, I would consider signing up for extra classes-)

When in doubt....tell me I "don't have a clue"........I get it, however, what else you going to say? When posed with facts and evidence, you folks always hunker down and just name call....that's all you understand (and exactly the reason you like Trump).

It is entirely your prerogative to look like a moron on a public message board....and I TRULY do appreciate it. Helps my side out.....

Jul 13, 2018

APP-Rosenstein-DOJ.jpg

it doesn't take away from the fact that Russians jumped into action immediately after Trump asked them to.

On or ABOUT July 17th.

exacxtly

Sure sonny......keep spinnin'....................................

When in doubt....tell me I "don't have a clue"........I get it, however, what else you going to say? When posed with facts and evidence, you folks always hunker down and just name call....that's all you understand (and exactly the reason you like Trump).

It is entirely your prerogative to look like a moron on a public message board....and I TRULY do appreciate it. Helps my side out.....

When posed with facts and evidence,

have any?

Jul 13, 2018

APP-Rosenstein-DOJ.jpg

Well, I really shouldn't respond to his lunacy cause feeding trolls is stupid, but oh what the hell--------->

Hey Frank, got a link to those experts? And, I would like you to post a link that states----------> more indictments coming, and they are for the Trump team, lol.

I mean, I can say the Chicago Police are going to arrest gangbangers today too. Doesn't mean they belong to the crips, or bloods, does it-)

Jul 13, 2018

APP-Rosenstein-DOJ.jpg

On or ABOUT July 17th.

exacxtly

Sure sonny......keep spinnin'....................................

spinning?

that's YOUR superpower, not mine

have any?

I guess those that led to indictments? Unlike you morons who continually call for Hillary Clinton to be "locked up" even though there was no evidence for it?!

Oh wait....that's right......the FBI is in a gigantic conspiracy against Trump, right?!?!?? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's believable!

It's also a fact that your psycho princess will never get her rightful crown, no matter how hard the #resistance keeps pushing the vast Russian conspiracy

As someone famous once said, selections have consequences...

Sad!

:coffee:

have any?

I guess those that led to indictments? Unlike you morons who continually call for Hillary Clinton to be "locked up" even though there was no evidence for it?!

Oh wait....that's right......the FBI is in a gigantic conspiracy against Trump, right?!?!?? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's believable!

Phony Baloney, show us some links from experts that you happened to toss in there. Got one, don't you-)

^^^^^^ Trolls gotta troll....that's all they know. .... :cuckoo:

have any?

I guess those that led to indictments?

Thought the discussion was about Trump requesting, and getting help, from the Russians.

you're missing evidence there

I forgot a big one.....one that Trump cult followers ACTUALLY believe:

Trump cult followers' responses to Russian operatives' immediate response to Trump's request to hack Hillary Clinton:

....but, but, Russia isn't that bad. Putin has nice pecs.
....but, but, Trump was just joking.
....but, but, it was Obama's fault.
....but, but, the ENTIRE FBI (including all Republicans in the FBI) is involved in a gigantic conspiracy FOR Clinton and AGAINST Trump!

HA HA HA HA HA! Here, we thought these morons were going to say something stupid?!?!?!

Jul 13, 2018

APP-Rosenstein-DOJ.jpg

/----/ The Muller investigation and the Main Stream Media hot on the trail

Forum List

Back