Trump asked.....Russia listened. Facts are facts....

Evidently you missed Paul Manafort.....Rick Gates.....George Papadopolous......Michael Flynn......etc. etc. etc.... Good Lord. (eyeroll)

No, I just said that indictments for lying or tax fraud don't count

If that's supposed to be be proof of the vast Russian conspiracy your entire congress should be locked up

:banana:

Sure slappy......because you say so. Regardless of your level of cluelessness (not sure if that's a word....but, seems appropriate here)......still doesn't take away from the fact the investigation isn't over. In this whole mess....there have been Russians and Trump people indicted. That is a fact.

No refuting what I'm saying Jante.....just rating it "funny"?! Friggin' coward.

I guess based on this pathetic exchange with Trump cultists here, what it comes down to is the Trump cult is well aware of Trump's involvement with Russian hackers....they just don't really care. Their hatred of their version of Democrats or Progressives supersedes all else...INCLUDING involvement of the country's adversaries.

I guess that is their prerogative.....that's the beauty of free speech. They have the ability to display their unAmerican sentiment, but, we then have the ability to judge them accordingly. I sure as hell casts whatever arguments they have regarding foreign policy or domestic policy in a different light. They prove they REALLY don't care about the country or what is best for it......as long as they "win" political points.

It's important to remember this as we real Americans move forward.
/——/ We are well aware????? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Sure, we get secret messages from the White House on our special Trump decoder watches that look suspiciously like Apple watches. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Frankly, couldn't care less what you morons have to say.. However, how this will play overall will be what's important. Won't need your 'special decoder watches'....just an Internet connection or a TV as indictments are levied.

One has factual evidence that has led to indictments.

One has led to exoneration AFTER an investigation.

Pretty simple distinction. You obviously don't understand the difference between a fact and a theory.

You might not have noticed it but your beloved Mueller hasn't presented any actual evidence of the vast Russian conspiracy so it's a conspiracy theory, not a conspiracy fact

And since you love it that would make you the moron

:popcorn:

Pretty simple distinction. You obviously don't understand the difference between a fact and a theory.

You might not have noticed it but your beloved Mueller hasn't presented any actual evidence of the vast Russian conspiracy so it's a conspiracy theory, not a conspiracy fact

Right.....indictments against 12 Russian operatives yesterday were just for ****s and giggles?!?! Good God that's stupid......

For the record....you realize that Mueller is a Republican, right? I don't "love" Mueller....but, am expecting he is doing his job. Not sure why that makes you loathe him?

You DO realize that they write this stuff down right? You cannot just wish it away.......do you wait by your Christmas tree in December just WISHING a big fat guy shows up with presents for you??!?!?!?

Last edited:
By the way, you Trump apologists........does it bother you that Trump completely lies to your face about what 'results' he achieved at the NATO summit? Or.....was he "joking" there too?!?!? (eyeroll)

Right.....indictments against 12 Russian operatives yesterday were just for ****s and giggles?!?! Good God that's stupid......

Who said it was stupid, it's a nice propaganda move just before Trumps meets Putin

The only stupid thing is brainwashed Hillary zombies like you taking it as evidence that the Russians did it
For the record....you realize that Mueller is a Republican, right? I don't "love" Mueller....but, am expecting he is doing his job. Not sure why that makes you loathe him?

I still remember Mueller as part of the corrupt Bu$h junta, covering up their 9/11 crimes, torture and the anthrax attacks. He's a loyal member of the deep state, not sure why that makes you not loathe him?

I'm expecting him to do his job too but we seem to disagree about his job decription
You DO realize that they write this stuff down right? You cannot just wish it away.......do you wait by your Christmas tree in December just WISHING a big fat guy shows up with presents for you??!?!?!?

Eh, who is "they" and what do they write down?

:alcoholic:

Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying - CNNPolitics

We all know of the infamous video of then candidate Donald Trump asking Russians to 'find Hillary Clinton's missing emails'. Now, after Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian operatives in connection with foreign interference with the 2016 election and the timeline is released; it is clear that Trump was complicit in either directly or indirectly working along with Russian intelligence to get elected.

Was there actual "collusion"?! At this point, that is hard to say.....but, at minimum, it is clear that the Trump Administration was at least complicit in the engagement of a hostile foreign adversary to interfere in our elections

FACT:
On July 27, 2016 Donald Trump looked into a camera and asked Russia to "find the missing 30,000 emails". Later that evening, the first spearphishing attempts by Russians began against the DNC and Clinton.

In any other political world or with any other political figure, this would be enough to effectively end their presidency. I'm not necessarily saying impeachment....but, at minimum, the public outrage would be so great that anything the guy touched would be tainted. If this were Barack Obama who did this, Republicans in Congress would be starting the paperwork for impeachment proceedings. I'm not advocating that's what has to happen with Trump, yet....however:

This should change the national dialogue when we discuss this issue. It no longer should surprise us why Trump calls this a "witch hunt"?!?! He damn well knew what he was doing back in July of 2016....just like he damn well knows what he is doing now. It is up to us to either be Americans who stand up for American values....or are we Trump cultists who only stand up for what Trump tells us to stand up for? After all, our entire political system is centered around fair elections....and by complying with Russia to get elected in the first place, Trump violated that trust.

AT MINIMUM, this latest revelation should tell all of us as Americans we demand to know what Trump's actual involvement was....no more "fake news" comments and obviously, there was no such thing as a 'witch hunt'.
That means nothing -- Hillary and Obama set Trump up to say that --- then ordered Putin to try to hack the DNC's emails in order to appear to be helping Trump --- but in fact, they were helping Hillary

There are just too many connections between Obama, Hillary and Putin --- Obama lied multiple times about contacts with Russian officials and oligarchs, Hillary had multiple nefarious business deals with russian mobsters and Hillary also had a former KGB member murder Seth Rich.

There is no evidence of Trump or anyone in Trump's circle having nefarious contacts with Russians

Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying - CNNPolitics

We all know of the infamous video of then candidate Donald Trump asking Russians to 'find Hillary Clinton's missing emails'. Now, after Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian operatives in connection with foreign interference with the 2016 election and the timeline is released; it is clear that Trump was complicit in either directly or indirectly working along with Russian intelligence to get elected.

Was there actual "collusion"?! At this point, that is hard to say.....but, at minimum, it is clear that the Trump Administration was at least complicit in the engagement of a hostile foreign adversary to interfere in our elections

FACT:
On July 27, 2016 Donald Trump looked into a camera and asked Russia to "find the missing 30,000 emails". Later that evening, the first spearphishing attempts by Russians began against the DNC and Clinton.

In any other political world or with any other political figure, this would be enough to effectively end their presidency. I'm not necessarily saying impeachment....but, at minimum, the public outrage would be so great that anything the guy touched would be tainted. If this were Barack Obama who did this, Republicans in Congress would be starting the paperwork for impeachment proceedings. I'm not advocating that's what has to happen with Trump, yet....however:

This should change the national dialogue when we discuss this issue. It no longer should surprise us why Trump calls this a "witch hunt"?!?! He damn well knew what he was doing back in July of 2016....just like he damn well knows what he is doing now. It is up to us to either be Americans who stand up for American values....or are we Trump cultists who only stand up for what Trump tells us to stand up for? After all, our entire political system is centered around fair elections....and by complying with Russia to get elected in the first place, Trump violated that trust.

AT MINIMUM, this latest revelation should tell all of us as Americans we demand to know what Trump's actual involvement was....no more "fake news" comments and obviously, there was no such thing as a 'witch hunt'.
That means nothing -- Hillary and Obama set Trump up to say that --- then ordered Putin to try to hack the DNC's emails in order to appear to be helping Trump --- but in fact, they were helping Hillary

There are just too many connections between Obama, Hillary and Putin --- Obama lied multiple times about contacts with Russian officials and oligarchs, Hillary had multiple nefarious business deals with russian mobsters and Hillary also had a former KGB member murder Seth Rich.

There is no evidence of Trump or anyone in Trump's circle having nefarious contacts with Russians

It should be telling that it is impossible to tell the difference between satire and what the right wing expects people to believe.

Here's a question for you.

According to the FBI, the emails were missing from Hillarys computer.

Why would the Russians look for them there?

Who cares.....why would an American Presidential candidate ask for foreign assistance from an enemy of the country?

"“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

to find them...

not to hack a computer.

Seems about a third of this board need lessons in reading and comprehension.

WTF? How else are you supposed to "find 30,000 emails" you moron?

Well, I certainly wouldn't look for them in an area even the FBI says they weren't.

Right....it is just a coincidence that the hacking started right after he asked for it?!?!? (eyeroll) That's believable........
Started??? LOL

Who cares.....why would an American Presidential candidate ask for foreign assistance from an enemy of the country?

"“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

to find them...

not to hack a computer.

Seems about a third of this board need lessons in reading and comprehension.

WTF? How else are you supposed to "find 30,000 emails" you moron?

Well, I certainly wouldn't look for them in an area even the FBI says they weren't.

Right....it is just a coincidence that the hacking started right after he asked for it?!?!? (eyeroll) That's believable........
Started??? LOL

Again....read the indictment sunshine. (sigh)

/-----/ "Right.....indictments against 12 Russian operatives yesterday were just for ****s and giggles?!?! Good God that's stupid......"
Yes. It's all for show. These "Russian operatives" will never set foot in a US Court and you know it. Muller has spent millions, destroyed lives, reputations and all for nothing. He's got to produce something even if it;s 100% bogus.
mueller-fishing-tina-toon.jpg

I guess based on this pathetic exchange with Trump cultists here, what it comes down to is the Trump cult is well aware of Trump's involvement with Russian hackers....they just don't really care. Their hatred of their version of Democrats or Progressives supersedes all else...INCLUDING involvement of the country's adversaries.

I guess that is their prerogative.....that's the beauty of free speech. They have the ability to display their unAmerican sentiment, but, we then have the ability to judge them accordingly. I sure as hell casts whatever arguments they have regarding foreign policy or domestic policy in a different light. They prove they REALLY don't care about the country or what is best for it......as long as they "win" political points.

It's important to remember this as we real Americans move forward.
/——/ We are well aware????? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Sure, we get secret messages from the White House on our special Trump decoder watches that look suspiciously like Apple watches. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Frankly, couldn't care less what you morons have to say.. However, how this will play overall will be what's important. Won't need your 'special decoder watches'....just an Internet connection or a TV as indictments are levied.
/----/ Now this is how you interfere in foreign elections. Learn from the master
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu ...
The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

/----/ Indictments on actors who will never be brought to trial and nothing more than a publicity stunt are a laughing matter.

Sigh.....you obviously don't understand how this works. Now....what a REAL President would do is back the highest law enforcement organization in the country and tell Putin that if he doesn't give up the 12 Russian operatives named in the suit, he will be looking to impose additional sanctions against the Russians.

He won't (obviously...because he isn't a real President).....and, as a matter of fact, won't allow anyone else in the room with him and Putin. Gee....I wonder why?!?!?!??!
/----/ So if that is the test of a real president, why didn't Obozo do it instead of telling Putin to cut it out?

Why are you focused on Obama instead of the guy who is the current POTUS who actually asked the Russians for assistance? Unless, of course, your only intent is to completely deflect away from the real issue.......
/----/ Trump never asked Putin for assistance. That is a strawman argument and it makes you look desperate.
View attachment 204695

They have video of it you buffoon. Plus, read the indictment.

What's next.....saying the guy that looked like Trump asking Russians to hack Hillary's emails what just a lookalike?!?!? Why not.....wouldn't any dumber than the other **** you morons are coming up with.

They have video of it you buffoon.

you should watch it

Plus, read the indictment.

maybe you should

I stopped reading at the first sentence of the OP. It's factually incorrect, but being a cause and effect intellectually dishonest liberal, I can see why you'd embrace it.

FACT:

In any other political world or with any other political figure, this would be enough to effectively end their presidency. If this were Barack Obama who did this, Republicans in Congress would be starting the paperwork for impeachment proceedings. I'm not advocating that's what has to happen with Trump, yet....however:

I can't imagine why. They, all 31,000 of them, were about yoga lessons and Chelsea"s wedding.

So you are on record as to not caring that Trump was complicit in Russia's involvement in the 2016 election? I guess that's your prerogative....but, it puts into context anything else you have to say.

You're not really "in" to that whole democracy thing then, are you?

What involvement in the election?

FACT:

Even though he did it right there, right out in the open, in front of the entire world for everyone to see, Republicans will say, "No he didn't".

FACT:

Even though he did it right there, right out in the open, in front of the entire world for everyone to see, Republicans will say, "No he didn't".

did what?

FACT:

did what?
Exactly
See previous post.

FACT:

did what?
Exactly
See previous post.

what does JoeyBishop and Walter Matthau have to do with something you believe Trump said?

Forum List

Back