Trump, president of the world

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
I don't mean this in a good way.

Trump Tells Theresa May, No Soft Exit on Brexit

He told Teresa May, apparently, how to deal with Brexit. As if it's got anything to do with him.

He's basically rooting for Boris the Buffoon Johnson to be PM, as if it's got anything to do with him.

It's not the first time he's told the British how to run their own country either.

I mean, he's not exactly doing a great job of running the US, but thinks he can run the UK too.

Does he want to run every country while playing golf?

Yahoo is now part of Oath

"
Donald Trump Expected To Play Golf At Turnberry"

But it is a good thing.

President Trump does not try to be President of the World. That was Obama's riff.

President Trump unequivocally defends America's position and its best interests. A US President that puts the interests of the US first might be confusing and a little shocking after what we've been dealing with for the past few decades. But, it's a refreshing breath of fresh air to an American who loves his country.

Trump Tells Theresa May, No Soft Exit on Brexit

He told Teresa May, apparently, how to deal with Brexit. As if it's got anything to do with him.

He's basically rooting for Boris the Buffoon Johnson to be PM, as if it's got anything to do with him.

It's not the first time he's told the British how to run their own country either.

I mean, he's not exactly doing a great job of running the US, but thinks he can run the UK too.

Does he want to run every country while playing golf?

Yahoo is now part of Oath

"
Donald Trump Expected To Play Golf At Turnberry"

We call Golf, Pasture Pool. Golf is a rich man's game.

But it is a good thing.

President Trump does not try to be President of the World. That was Obama's riff.

President Trump unequivocally defends America's position and its best interests. A US President that puts the interests of the US first might be confusing and a little shocking after what we've been dealing with for the past few decades. But, it's a refreshing breath of fresh air to an American who loves his country.

Yes, Obama did it to a certain extent. Libya for example.

However he didn't go as low as Trump and start supporting the political opponents of leaders in power in allied countries.

But it is a good thing.

Making America Great Again is a job to be done in America. Apparently it´s the place where he didn´t try it yet.

donald-trump.jpg

But it is a good thing.

However he didn't go as low as Trump and start supporting the political opponents of leaders in power in allied countries.
BO went much lower, but it is too early to know how low Trump will go.

BO’s multiple wars got thousands of people murdered. Trump hasn’t sunken that low...yet.

Trump just wants May to leave the EU in a way advantageous to future deals with the U.S.
Simple business. That's all Trump knows.

Wasn't it pretty open, the campaigning against Netanyahu? Were we furtively and illegally hacking into Israeli voter data bases and dressing up as Israelis and going on social media to influence people's vote?
Or did we campaign for the other guy openly?

Wasn't it pretty open, the campaigning against Netanyahu? Were we furtively and illegally hacking into Israeli voter data bases and dressing up as Israelis and going on social media to influence people's vote?
Or did we campaign for the other guy openly?

We are talking about the actions of Presidents, not other foreign countries. Trump was open with May on what to do, just as Obama was open about taking down Netanyahu.

But it is a good thing.

Not just Obama, pretty much every president for the last 70 years or so.

But it is a good thing.

BO went much lower, but it is too early to know how low Trump will go.

BO’s multiple wars got thousands of people murdered. Trump hasn’t sunken that low...yet.

Sigh. No, he didn't.

BO's multiple wars..... what wars he had were small compared to the Iraq and Afghan Wars.

Trump isn't going out fighting, yet. He might find it convenient with time.

If you ever had the urge to play high stakes poker you couldn't find a better patsy than Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama. You could bluff him out of his pants. Don't try it with President Trump.

Forum List

Back