Trump asked if he is brave enough to defend America with his own weapons like the Ukrainian leader Zelensky: "you never know until you get tested"

if anything Trump would be the one doing the invading

Trump praised Zelensky as a ‘brave man’ at CPAC two years after he tried to extort him

Unlike Zelenski, who is remaining in Kiev, Trump would have taken the first offer of safety and fled.

This Ukraine invasion is certainly dumb as hell. Putin's daughters want him to retire. He has some neurological problem.
I agree the invasion is dumb which makes me wonder why he's doing it but I agree with Trump, putin isn't stupid.

US oil production doubled during the Obama years. Boom towns rarely last. I'm opposed to propping them up artificially. What is your point exactly?
That the oil drillers had to fight Obama in court to do it.........Obama hampered oil all over the place........

If Democrats want Trump out of the msm news, all they have to do is stop talking about him, but that's not gonna happen...
Trump keeps saying that he will run for office and praising Putin. Of course he's grabbing headlines... even in the middle of a war and a oil crisis.

I agree the invasion is dumb which makes me wonder why he's doing it but I agree with Trump, putin isn't stupid.
Putin is ex KGB.......he wants the Black Sea ports and control of oil shipping to Europe.........he is holding Europe over a barrel and they know it. Europe is dependent on him.

Ukraine is strategic for the black sea and selling to more customers in Europe.

He doesn't care if he has to kill to do it...........And he knows Biden is weak and Europe hasn't spent squat on their militaries.

That the oil drillers had to fight Obama in court to do it.........Obama hampered oil all over the place........

Lol. Do you remember deep water horizon? The ppb was high enough for the oil companies to invest in production.

Poroshenko is 56. does 20 years make that much of a difference?

Should a 1 year old drink booze?

You sure are ignorant about the oil business. US oil production doubled during the Obama years. Do you know the story of the tortoise and the hare?
Not because of Obama, though. Obama shit down more drilling than he started.

Putin is ex KGB.......he wants the Black Sea ports and control of oil shipping to Europe.........he is holding Europe over a barrel and they know it. Europe is dependent on him.

Ukraine is strategic for the black sea and selling to more customers in Europe.

He doesn't care if he has to kill to do it...........And he knows Biden is weak and Europe hasn't spent squat on their militaries.
Post a map.

Lol. Do you remember deep water horizon? The ppb was high enough for the oil companies to invest in production.
I live on the gulf coast you idiot. He punished ALL OIL DRILLING not just BP.

Many rigs left for Africa to drill because of Obama..............They aren't gonna wait for Obama to say ok.......they were stacked up down here....until they moved to drill elsewhere.......I saw them at work...lol

Trump and Putin are on the same page.
Do you democrats never get tired of peddling the same ridiculous, unsubstantiated bullshit? History has no shown that the campaign colluding with Russia in 2016 was the Hillary Clinton campaign. We spent two years and 40 million dollars chasing democrat lies. You and your ilk have proven that there are no lies you won't propagate if you think you can get power for the DNC. Facts are clear though. Putin waited for weakness to make his move and he found it in Joe Biden. People like you that continue pushing debunked lies are disgusting.

Do you democrats never get tired of peddling the same ridiculous, unsubstantiated bullshit? History has no shown that the campaign colluding with Russia in 2016 was the Hillary Clinton campaign. We spent two years and 40 million dollars chasing democrat lies. You and your ilk have proven that there are no lies you won't propagate if you think you can get power for the DNC. Facts are clear though. Putin waited for weakness to make his move and he found it in Joe Biden. People like you that continue pushing debunked lies are disgusting.

The elections were rigged. Hell your team admitted it in a Time magazine article.

Are you just so stupid that you don't know how to handle people? Geez, did you never watch Mary Poppins? A spoonful of sugar idiot.
Mary Poppins didn't suck up to an enemy in wartime.

Forum List

Back