Trump asked if he is brave enough to defend America with his own weapons like the Ukrainian leader Zelensky: "you never know until you get tested"

Trump keeps saying that he will run for office and praising Putin. Of course he's grabbing headlines... even in the middle of a war and a oil crisis.
You people are so lame...

Democrats be like... you know what the real problem in this putin/Ukraine thing is? It's Trump. Soon we'll show you he said his property was worth more than it was to help get a bigger loan :19:

It's like they think Trump is still president.
When you are complete failures ..........what else do you have.

This is the globalist in action........The world was in full rebellion over Covid mandates and BS........need us to look away............and here we go.

Everyone is looking at Ukraine.............Not the vaccine passport beat downs in Canada and Europe.

Poroshenko is 56. does 20 years make that much of a difference?

is that a serious question?

Trump is saying YOU SUCK JOE..........That is not playing both sides.............On who's watch did Ukraine get invaded.........Biden and OBAMA.........

Putin sees weakness.
Putin is sick. He's made a terrible mistake that has hurt Russia and the Stans.

Putin is sick. He's made a terrible mistake that has hurt Russia and the Stans.
Is he.........I don't know him personally do you? I see KGB tactics here.

He openly threatened nuclear war with NATO if we do anything..........That is old style COLD WAR TACTICS.....

He IS OLD SCHOOL.........

quote-know-thy-self-know-thy-enemy-a-thousand-battles-a-thousand-victories-sun-tzu-188556-1.jpg

He was never a general, he was only a comedian who won a nationwide election.
The US or NATO had nothing to do with his election.
Sure they did....
He was never a general, he was only a comedian who won a nationwide election.
The US or NATO had nothing to do with his election.
Ok.... obviously I had him confused with someone else...
But I don't have the politics wrong. He is a NATO prop.
Putin is liberating Ukraine not conquering it.

Does saying Rommel was a brilliant general mean you were on the side of the Nazis?

Progs are so stupid they can't keep two thoughts in their head at the same time.
There is NO SUBJECT that does NOT OFFEND THEM........they are emotional creatures..........and when they suck they blame everyone else for being idiots.

Forum List

Back