Trump Approval at 45% while Romney Predicts Trump Win in 2020

Like always, the poll numbers depend on which poll is chosen to believe. The average remains at 41.9% approval. There is a slight up tick indicated in some polls, but some polls have him at his usual low of 39%.

Rasmussen has The Great and Powerful Trump at 49% ... :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Nutty Dems. be feeling... :mad:

.. Me..:)

Like always, the poll numbers depend on which poll is chosen to believe. The average remains at 41.9% approval. There is a slight up tick indicated in some polls, but some polls have him at his usual low of 39%.
You don't win elections with 39% approval and the polls had him with even less before the last one. The real approval is likely 60%.

Yup, check the details... they smell of liberal hoe-shit

You don't win elections with 39% approval and the polls had him with even less before the last one. The real approval is likely 60%.
There is no indication of a 60% approval rating. None whatsoever. FOX touting a 45% approval rating has no more credibility than if MSNBC touted the 39% number. That is why looking at the average from all the various polling entities is far more credible than picking out the one's that favors a particular individual or candidate.

As far as not being able to win an election with 39% approval, only the "likely voter" polls can even come close to predicting that. Polls of people who have no intention of voting are sketchy at best.

He's a Russian mole sitting in the President's spot. Lord have mercy on us, if he were to win in 2020! :eek:

:D

All the Democratic Party's greatest hopes are negatives for America and Trump, this is an odd time .. sheesh.

I'd figure Trump's in the 55 range and growing..

Put it in perspective, please.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/21 - 6/6 -- 42.4 53.3 -10.9
FOX News 6/3 - 6/6 1001 RV 45 51 -6
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 6/1 - 6/4 900 RV 44 53 -9
Rasmussen Reports 6/4 - 6/6 1500 LV 49 49 Tie
Economist/YouGov 6/3 - 6/5 1292 RV 42 54 -12
Reuters/Ipsos 6/1 - 6/5 1265 RV 40 57 -17
Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/5 1223 RV 40 51 -11
IBD/TIPP 5/29 - 6/5 905 A 36 55 -19
Gallup 5/28 - 6/3 1500 A 41 55 -14
Harvard-Harris 5/21 - 5/22 1347 RV 45 55 -10

And Fox News Poll: Democrats gain in congressional vote test

With five months until Election Day, Democrats hold the enthusiasm advantage -- and that puts them ahead of Republicans in the congressional vote as well.

A Fox News poll released Thursday finds 48 percent of voters favor the Democratic candidate in their congressional district and 39 percent the Republican. That 9-point lead is up from a 5-point edge the Democrats held in March (46-41 percent).

All the Democratic Party's greatest hopes are negatives for America and Trump, this is an odd time .. sheesh.

Based on what? Wishful thinking?

Trump is difficult to poll accurately for many reasons.

Trump is difficult to poll accurately for many reasons.
Yes, many support him in polls while they hold their noses. They like his positions on various issues and trust his ability to handle the economy, but find his character faults and general behavior to be disturbing and negative.

Trump supporters stuck in liberal intolerance zones..

and... liberals love taking polls and whining.. conservatives, not so much...

also .. you could think about it for yourself... :popcorn:

Trump supporters stuck in liberal intolerance zones..

and... liberals love taking polls and whining.. conservatives, not so much...

also .. you could think about it for yourself... :popcorn:
I asked you a simple question about why you thought trump had a 55% approval rating or rating in that range. You evaded and deflected and failed to answer the question. That indicates your claim is nothing more than your wishful thinking. An opinion based on nothing.

And Fox News Poll: Democrats gain in congressional vote test

With five months until Election Day, Democrats hold the enthusiasm advantage -- and that puts them ahead of Republicans in the congressional vote as well.

A Fox News poll released Thursday finds 48 percent of voters favor the Democratic candidate in their congressional district and 39 percent the Republican. That 9-point lead is up from a 5-point edge the Democrats held in March (46-41 percent).

Hello Mr. Starkey.. :beer:

I guess we both know these polls don't really matter ...

SoooOoo, I'm not posting to much anymore and I'm glad to see you around, I hope things are going well for you ole friend,

Only Rasmussen can be trusted. They nailed last two presidential elections while most other cited by members here were off by a mile. But I guess if you are partial to Trump being at 30 something percent, go with that poll!!:hhello::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back