trump And His Mouth.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
If the trump administration was a movie it would be rated R for vulgar language.

I guess the far right radical extremist don't have a problem with trump using the F bomb and the Mother F word too.

Yet if a democrat uses a swear word the far right radical extremists throw hissy fits and want to violate that democrat's right to Liberty by demanding to kick them out of the nation.

If the trump administration was a movie it would be rated R for vulgar language.

I guess the far right radical extremist don't have a problem with trump using the F bomb and the Mother F word too.

Yet if a democrat uses a swear word the far right radical extremists throw hissy fits and want to violate that democrat's right to Liberty by demanding to kick them out of the nation.

So Rasheed Tlaib calling Trump a motherfucker isn't a problem for you?

I guess the Demoncraps have no problem with their "supposedly" polished politicians like Joe "the groper" Biden and bitch Rashida Tlaib, dropping the F bomb. I didnt use the F bomb much until I tried to debate you mother fuckers. Since then I have had to lower my IQ 100 points just to meet you at 50...

Maybe if the bitches would do their job and pass some bills that might actually stop illegal immigration and help those in the camps, but no, it is more important for the 4 ***** to just bitch and moan, like typical liberal pussies.

'A Big F---ing Deal': Biden's Health Care Reform F-Bomb On Live TV (VIDEO) | HuffPost
Rep. Rashida Tlaib drops "F" bomb in promising to impeach Trump

KICK HER OUT

Trump and his mouth, I say fuck you. Many people say fuck you, many people say bitch. Are the Democrats now going to ban words and speech?

We do not have a 1st amendment. Where I can say go fuck yourself?

I can not say, fuck that was fun?

Well, hopefully in an OP about the word Fuck, I can use the word Fuck.

It is a scary place when language becomes the crime.

Trump is the fucking best president in my life time. I hope he beats the shit out of those bitches.

I voted for Trump in the Florida primary and in the general election. I generally support his policies. I agree that Trump says and tweets a lot of DUMB things. I have to believe that his children have told him that he needs a proofreader and a second opinion before sending out some of those tweets, but he is too stubborn to listen.

On another note, I wonder if anyone who ever voted for Obama or Hillary ever expressed on this forum their disappointment with anything they said or did. I doubt it.

Have expressed dismay or disappointment over some of the choices each & every president & senator has made or voiced , no perfect humans exist .

KICK HER OUT

Why do you hate Liberty?

Why do you hate the constitution and civil rights?

That woman has a right to liberty just as anyone else does.

You sure hate America.

Have expressed dismay or disappointment over some of the choices each & every president & senator has made or voiced , no perfect humans exist .

Very true.

I was showing the hypocrisy of trump and his followers.

trump isn't insulted or offended by vulgar language. He's just lying to play the victim and using it as an excuse to attack a woman in our House of Reps.

Hey, you're a fucking liar, but more importantly you're a fucking hypocrite...

Very true.

I was showing the hypocrisy of trump and his followers.

trump isn't insulted or offended by vulgar language. He's just lying to play the victim and using it as an excuse to attack a woman in our House of Reps.

Trump didn't attack anyone. He responded to attacks.
You loons don't like people who fight back.

KICK HER OUT

Why do you hate Liberty?

Why do you hate the constitution and civil rights?

That woman has a right to liberty just as anyone else does.

You sure hate America.

I don't hate liberty. In fact I embrace it more than 95% of this board. Thing is I recognize cancer and that bitch is CANCER. She offers NOTHING that furthers or embraces American values beyond her willingness to denigrate the country that gave her the chance at true freedom.

Let that nitwit go back to her homeland as an adult woman and see if she thinks America is still as fucked up as she proclaims. That is if she survives the gang rape or stoning....

Ungrateful cvnt

Forum List

Back