Trump, and Changing Demographics, Are Helping Turn North Carolina Blue

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The backward uneducated hicks are dying off and NC will become solid blue

Lagging by 9 points in the latest state poll, Trump is poised to give Hillary Clinton something Democrats in North Carolina have only achieved twice in the last 40 years: the state’s 15 electoral votes. What’s more, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Roy Cooper leads Republican incumbent Pat McCrory by 7 points, according to a Wall Street Journal/NBC/Marist poll released Friday, and Deborah Ross, a former state representative running to replace Republican U.S. Senator Richard Burr, is up by 2 points. (The survey’s margin of error was plus or minus 3.2 percentage points.)

Trump, and Changing Demographics, Are Helping Turn North Carolina Blue

My daughter recently graduated from NC State and she confirmed with me that the state is crawling with racists. I know about it because of my time in the military and basketball. I wonder what happened?

My daughter recently graduated from NC State and she confirmed with me that the state is crawling with racists. I know about it because of my time in the military and basketball. I wonder what happened?
Sounds like she needs professional help. A distorted view of reality is a sign of an underlying mental disorder.

Sounds like she needs professional help. A distorted view of reality is a sign of an underlying mental disorder.
She who?

She who?
The "she" in your post, silly.
You know i gotta get you for a violation dont you? :laugh:

She who?
I'm just a concerned parent. If my daughter were suffering from paranoid delusions that there are "racists" everywhere, I would want a good friend to advise me to get her the help she needs. Dad to dad.

She who?
I'm just a concerned parent. If my daughter were suffering from paranoid delusions that there are "racists" everywhere, I would want a good friend to advise me to get her the help she needs. Dad to dad.
She has already been helped by the best dad in the world. She has been educated on how to spot racists and how to use them to her advantage.

She who?
She has already been helped by the best dad in the world. She has been educated on how to spot racists and how to use them to her advantage.
So you instilled this irrational paranoia? Good going, Dad.

Naw. I instilled clear sight and the discipline to execute a game plan to take advantage of any mistakes on a racists part.

Demographics don't need to turn North Carolina or any other state blue. DHS has seized control of the election process. The election itself is just window dressing.

Naw. I instilled clear sight and the discipline to execute a game plan to take advantage of any mistakes on a racists part.
I'm sure she'll find lots of bigots. You already said she reported the campus is crawling with them.

Oh well, who am I to judge another parenting style? I get people telling me I'm fucking up my kids for life because we are raising them as naturists. Different strokes, I guess.

Forum List

Back