Trump And Bernie Should Go 3rd Party And Say FU To The Establishment

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
informed.jpg

Barack Obama used the rules to steal the election from Hillary. The GOP has used the rules to get their unpopular candidate the nomination. Now, Hillary and the GOP are using the rules to make sure their candidates run against each other, not the candidates that people want.

The truth is, these political parties are private clubs, not part of the government. How they select their candidates is totally up to them, not the voters. They set up rules designed to help establishment candidates gain an advantage over outsiders.
culture-of-corruption-in-pakistan-politics.jpg

What if Trump and Bernie Sanders just decide to go 3rd party and run on an independent ticket. I know they have different ideologies, but I think the establishment needs to be aced out of the equation because of the way they're running this country into the ground. I don't think most of America can handle another 4 years of the Keynesian Economics and we can't handle the destruction of our health care system. We can't handle 4 more years of Congress ripping off our futures by stealing from the Social Security fund. We can't handle $25 trillion in debt. But if we let them pick our candidates for us again, that's what we'll get.

government-the-religion-psychopaths-battaile-politics-1359356494.png

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg

If Trump and Sanders ran on third party tickets, their name would not appear on any ballots in any states. There is no third party that could get on the ballot on every state quickly enough. Oh well.

Thus, the Libertarian Candidate would have a better chance of winning. This is how the system has been rigged.

I think you already know this.

Welcome to the police state and the illusion of Democracy. Nice to see you finally woke up.

We should be thankful for the existence of the political elite!!

Without their wisdom, we are sure t make the wrong decisions!!

:booze:

What we really need is "none of the above" on every ballot. If "none of the above" wins then there has to be another election and the previous candidates are barred from running again. It might take time and money, but at least we could candidates to vote FOR rather than against.

informed.jpg

Barack Obama used the rules to steal the election from Hillary. The GOP has used the rules to get their unpopular candidate the nomination. Now, Hillary and the GOP are using the rules to make sure their candidates run against each other, not the candidates that people want.

The truth is, these political parties are private clubs, not part of the government. How they select their candidates is totally up to them, not the voters. They set up rules designed to help establishment candidates gain an advantage over outsiders.

What if Trump and Bernie Sanders just decide to go 3rd party and run on an independent ticket. I know they have different ideologies, but I think the establishment needs to be aced out of the equation because of the way they're running this country into the ground. I don't think most of America can handle another 4 years of the Keynesian Economics and we can't handle the destruction of our health care system. We can't handle 4 more years of Congress ripping off our futures by stealing from the Social Security fund. We can't handle $25 trillion in debt. But if we let them pick our candidates for us again, that's what we'll get.

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg
Are you suggesting they run together on the same ticket, or separately at third party candidates? Bernie would never run with Trump. But they are both yelling about the election process being rigged.

But I do think that if it turns out to be Clinton and anybody else besides Trump, many of both Trump and Bernie supporters will write in their names anyway. Many Bernie supporters wont' vote for Shrillary. And many Trump supporters won't vote for who ever steals the nomination from Trump.

The voter revolt may show up in the congressional elections.
THROW ALL THE BUMS OUT...AND THEY'RE ALL BUMS!

informed.jpg

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg
Are you suggesting they run together on the same ticket, or separately at third party candidates? Bernie would never run with Trump. But they are both yelling about the election process being rigged.

But I do think that if it turns out to be Clinton and anybody else besides Trump, many of both Trump and Bernie supporters will write in their names anyway. Many Bernie supporters wont' vote for Shrillary. And many Trump supporters won't vote for who ever steals the nomination from Trump.

you just made my case for "none of the above" on every ballot.

Nutbags are really eager to equate Trump and Bernie.

Silly nutters.

Maybe instead of klowning around, you could be a bit more specific. How are they being equated that's wrong. On the surface, there's a lot to compare

informed.jpg

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg

If NONE OF THE ABOVE was on the ballet this year, it would have a good chance of winning.

informed.jpg

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg

If NONE OF THE ABOVE was on the ballet this year, it would have a good chance of winning.

I knew that you and I might eventually agree on something. :2up:

informed.jpg

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg

I knew that you and I might eventually agree on something. :2up:
Damn, It could be the end of the world!

informed.jpg

1aquote-chris-hedges.jpg

I was suggesting they could run on the same ticket.

If Trump and Sanders ran on third party tickets, their name would not appear on any ballots in any states. There is no third party that could get on the ballot on every state quickly enough. Oh well.

Thus, the Libertarian Candidate would have a better chance of winning. This is how the system has been rigged.

I think you already know this.
Trump could run as a write in if they can't get on the ballot. Most of Bernie's base is college educated, so they would know how to spell. Trump is well known and easy to spell. Combining the two could give them a majority, if not a massive protest vote setting the tables for a 3rd party. Shit. What else can we do other than just take the same crappy candidates and ask for seconds.

Ummmmmmm....love that shit burger.

Forum List

Back