trump Alters Map With Sharpie

"Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood".

And yet, the only one who keeps fantasizing about homosexuality is you, Polly.

"Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map."

I have no need to prove trump marked up the map since I never claimed he did. As always, your brain is screwed in backwards.

"He has more important things to do, like make you miserable."

Which clearly drives you insane as evidenced by how you gum my ankles. :mm:

"Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay."

LOLOL

Dumbfuck -- that's exactly what you did. :lmao: That means you just called yourself an idiot. :lmao:

"You are dismissed coward."

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me. Have you forgotten, pussy bitch...?

... but enough of your G-d given deficiencies. This thread is about trump, not you. Your fellow rightard claimed trump didn't doodle on that map and can't prove it. Which proved he was full of lantern2814. Your inability do help him is noted but we still have trump using an edited weather map dated August 29th to explain why he lumped Alabama along with with actual states at risk from Dorian when in fact, the hurricane was projected to move away from Alabama, not towards it.

#sharpiegate

Ivanka Trump Heads to Alabama to Survey the Damage From Hurricane Dorian

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Poor little yellow coward. Your insecurity, cowardice, and open homosexuality on full display. Showing your complete ignorance of what my screen name means doesn't help your hopeless wailing any. Since you have shown ZERO evidence showing that Trump did mark the map, your stupidity means my dog just dropped a faun on your head. As usual, you have no guts to stand behind your own assertions (proven countless times) as you are indeed a homosexual little yellow coward. Projecting insecurity and your gay fantasies just makes you a bigger moron. By the way little yellow coward, my 6 year old can dismiss you. You wouldn't last 10 seconds with me. Guaranteed.
That's your fucking opinion ....

But when it comes to the weather..it is an unfair assessment.
Hurricanes are sometimes unpredictable.
Deal with the it.
We have to deal with it

That is why we have an apolitical weather service and don’t rely on political opinions........until now
How ironic.
Then why do you leftists always claim man-made climate change causes hurricanes?
Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse
Yet you can't show any evidence they're worse today than before.
I've never seen a catagory 6 hurricane yet.
Plenty of CAT 5s.
You got that right
Plenty of Cat 5s

Used to be plenty of 3s and 4s

Yep, Cat 5's used to be the exception, but for the past 4 years, we have had at least one each season.

You know, I'm wondering if anything is going to happen to Ross if they find out he ordered the weather service to modify their statement in support of Trump?

Actually, that is untrue

The map that Trump was briefed on was not altered

Somehow, in the short time before it was used in the Dog and Pony show, it was marked up

Trump claimed he had a current update on Sept 1, he claimed Alabama would be much worse than expected

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

I remember Katrina doing what Trump was saying could happen.
Bush did not alter the path of Katrina by Presidential decree
And your point is what??
The point is that Trump is lying scum who can’t admit a mistake
You need to look up the meaning of "lie"....and the meaning of "a mistake".
Joe Biden can't remember what city or state he's in but Trump is the fucker that makes unforgivable mistakes according to you folks.
Course Biden is selling us out the the Chinese....and you leftists haven't seen a murderous despotic regime you didn't love.
Lie = Alternative facts

"Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood".

And yet, the only one who keeps fantasizing about homosexuality is you, Polly.

"Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map."

I have no need to prove trump marked up the map since I never claimed he did. As always, your brain is screwed in backwards.

"He has more important things to do, like make you miserable."

Which clearly drives you insane as evidenced by how you gum my ankles. :mm:

"Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay."

LOLOL

Dumbfuck -- that's exactly what you did. :lmao: That means you just called yourself an idiot. :lmao:

"You are dismissed coward."

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me. Have you forgotten, pussy bitch...?

... but enough of your G-d given deficiencies. This thread is about trump, not you. Your fellow rightard claimed trump didn't doodle on that map and can't prove it. Which proved he was full of lantern2814. Your inability do help him is noted but we still have trump using an edited weather map dated August 29th to explain why he lumped Alabama along with with actual states at risk from Dorian when in fact, the hurricane was projected to move away from Alabama, not towards it.

#sharpiegate

Ivanka Trump Heads to Alabama to Survey the Damage From Hurricane Dorian

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Poor little yellow coward. Your insecurity, cowardice, and open homosexuality on full display. Showing your complete ignorance of what my screen name means doesn't help your hopeless wailing any. Since you have shown ZERO evidence showing that Trump did mark the map, your stupidity means my dog just dropped a faun on your head. As usual, you have no guts to stand behind your own assertions (proven countless times) as you are indeed a homosexual little yellow coward. Projecting insecurity and your gay fantasies just makes you a bigger moron. By the way little yellow coward, my 6 year old can dismiss you. You wouldn't last 10 seconds with me. Guaranteed.
That's your fucking opinion ....

But when it comes to the weather..it is an unfair assessment.
Hurricanes are sometimes unpredictable.
Deal with the it.
We have to deal with it

That is why we have an apolitical weather service and don’t rely on political opinions........until now
How ironic.
Then why do you leftists always claim man-made climate change causes hurricanes?
Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse
Plenty of CAT 5s.
You got that right
Plenty of Cat 5s

Lie=Alternative facts.

Camille was a CAT 5 that hit the US full force and did more damage than any other storm except one.....and the year was 1969. The strongest was in 1935.....Hurricane Camille - Wikipedia

Impact
Most severe landfalling Atlantic hurricanes in the United States
Based on size and intensity for total points on the Hurricane Severity Index[13]
Rank
Hurricane Year Intensity Size Total
Carla 1961 17 25 42
2 Betsy 1965 15 25 40
Hugo 1989 16 24 40
4 Wilma 2005 12 25 37
5 Camille 1969 22 14 36
Opal 1995 11 25 36
Katrina 2005 13 23 36
8 Miami 1926 15 19 34
9 Audrey 1957 17 16 33
Fran 1996 11 22 33
Making landfall in Waveland, Mississippi, as a Category 5 hurricane,[7] Camille caused damage and destruction across much of the Gulf Coast of the United States. Because it moved quickly through the region, Hurricane Camille dropped only moderate precipitation in most areas. Areas in and around Pass Christian, its point of landfall, reported from 7 to 10 inches (180 to 250 mm).[14] The area of total destruction in Harrison County, Mississippi was 68 square miles (180 km2).[15] The total U.S. estimated cost of damage was $1.42 billion (1969 USD).[3] This made Camille tied (with Hurricane Betsy) as the most expensive hurricane in the United States, up to that point.[16] The storm directly killed 143 people along Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. An additional 153 people perished as a result of catastrophic flooding in Nelson County, Virginia and other areas nearby. In all, 8,931 people were injured, 5,662 homes were destroyed, and 13,915 homes experienced major damage, with many of the fatalities being coastal residents who had refused to evacuate.

The entire world has moved on....lol
It would appear not.

I've learned something over my 34 years... anyone named Billy isn't real bright.... Billy
Coming from someone named SmellyIrishAss

That's not my name. See you just got kicked in the dentures again ya pathetic old man.

Have your next of kin let me know when you croak. I wanna piss on your grave....flamer.

Ya nuthin old fag

It would appear not.

I've learned something over my 34 years... anyone named Billy isn't real bright.... Billy
Irish ass smells like Heather and rain....
You should know
Yes....when was the last time someone let you get that close?

It would appear not.

We are full of talent tho...
Billy Joel
Billy Preston
Billy Sheehan
Billy Crystal
Billy Corgan
Billy Squier
Billy Currington
Billy Idol
Billy Gibbons
Billy Bob Thornton
Billy Dee Williams
Billy Barty
Billy Cobham
Billy Burnette
Billy Cox

Yawn.... you're a dimbulb...Billy

Now go bug someone who gives a shit.

We have to deal with it

How ironic.
Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse
Plenty of CAT 5s.
You got that right
Plenty of Cat 5s

Lie=Alternative facts.

Camille was a CAT 5 that hit the US full force and did more damage than any other storm except one.....and the year was 1969. The strongest was in 1935.....Hurricane Camille - Wikipedia

Impact
Based on size and intensity for total points on the Hurricane Severity Index[13]
Rank
Carla 1961 17 25 42
2 Betsy 1965 15 25 40
Hugo 1989 16 24 40
4 Wilma 2005 12 25 37
5 Camille 1969 22 14 36
Opal 1995 11 25 36
Katrina 2005 13 23 36
8 Miami 1926 15 19 34
9 Audrey 1957 17 16 33
Fran 1996 11 22 33
Making landfall in Waveland, Mississippi, as a Category 5 hurricane,[7] Camille caused damage and destruction across much of the Gulf Coast of the United States. Because it moved quickly through the region, Hurricane Camille dropped only moderate precipitation in most areas. Areas in and around Pass Christian, its point of landfall, reported from 7 to 10 inches (180 to 250 mm).[14] The area of total destruction in Harrison County, Mississippi was 68 square miles (180 km2).[15] The total U.S. estimated cost of damage was $1.42 billion (1969 USD).[3] This made Camille tied (with Hurricane Betsy) as the most expensive hurricane in the United States, up to that point.[16] The storm directly killed 143 people along Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. An additional 153 people perished as a result of catastrophic flooding in Nelson County, Virginia and other areas nearby. In all, 8,931 people were injured, 5,662 homes were destroyed, and 13,915 homes experienced major damage, with many of the fatalities being coastal residents who had refused to evacuate.

Amazing how far back you have to go

We get multiple Cat 5s every year

It would appear not.

That's not my name. See you just got kicked in the dentures again ya pathetic old man.

Have your next of kin let me know when you croak. I wanna piss on your grave....flamer.

Ya nuthin old fag
Afraid it is Smelly

You earned it

How ironic.
Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse
Plenty of CAT 5s.
You got that right
Plenty of Cat 5s

Lie=Alternative facts.

Impact
Rank
Carla 1961 17 25 42
2 Betsy 1965 15 25 40
Hugo 1989 16 24 40
4 Wilma 2005 12 25 37
5 Camille 1969 22 14 36
Opal 1995 11 25 36
Katrina 2005 13 23 36
8 Miami 1926 15 19 34
9 Audrey 1957 17 16 33
Fran 1996 11 22 33

Yet it blows your fucking argument out of the water.

Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse
Plenty of CAT 5s.
You got that right
Plenty of Cat 5s

Lie=Alternative facts.

Impact
Rank
Carla 1961 17 25 42
2 Betsy 1965 15 25 40
Hugo 1989 16 24 40
4 Wilma 2005 12 25 37
5 Camille 1969 22 14 36
Opal 1995 11 25 36
Katrina 2005 13 23 36
8 Miami 1926 15 19 34
9 Audrey 1957 17 16 33
Fran 1996 11 22 33

Yet it blows your fucking argument out of the water.
Actually, it proved my point

Major hurricanes are getting more frequent.

White House Pressed Agency to Repudiate Weather Forecasters Who Contradicted Trump — The New York Times

Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, told Wilbur Ross, the commerce secretary, to have the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration publicly disavow the forecasters’ position that Alabama was not at risk. NOAA, which is part of the Commerce Department, issued an unsigned statement last Friday in response, saying that the Birmingham, Ala., office was wrong to dispute the president’s warning.

Forum List

Back