Trump aims to "help" farmers who are hurt by China's tariff retaliations

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Its rather amazing how this idiot-in-chief keeps screwing up......and his moronic base blindly cheers him on as robotic cult members.

Trump placed tariffs on China (as well as to the EU and our neighbors)

China, of course retaliates by imposing tariffs on U.S. goods, especially on SOY BEANS

China then urges Chinese farmers to grow more domestic soy beans and turns to countries likes Brazil as potential sources of such a commodity........A fact that will almost forever kill our soy bean exports to the lucrative Chinese market.

Soooooo, pressured by red state republicans, what does Trump do???

Well, my fellow Americans, we will now begin to subsidize soy bean farmers for their heavy losses in perpetuity......Nice, huh???

Yes, the Trump administration is considering "buying" the soybeans that China will NO longer want from us..........Let's all enjoy a tall glass of soy milk....It will soon be a heck of a lot cheaper....but, of course, we will then piss off dairy farmers.

(hope we will enjoy those "huge" tax cuts as our debt skyrockets because, among other screw ups because of the orange idiot, we need to have yet another expense to subsidize our own farmers.)

Trump’s Trade War Is Hurting Red-State Farmers—and Ripping Their GOP Senators Apart
Lawmakers disagree about using government subsidies to quell tariff woes.

Trump’s trade war is hurting red-state farmers—and ripping their GOP senators apart

Trump ran on massive liberal tariffs and subsidies. Nobody should be surprised at this nonsense. As if the farm industry isn’t already subsidized enough.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

Its rather amazing how this idiot-in-chief keeps screwing up......and his moronic base blindly cheers him on as robotic cult members.

China, of course retaliates by imposing tariffs on U.S. goods, especially on SOY BEANS

China then urges Chinese farmers to grow more domestic soy beans and turns to countries likes Brazil as potential sources of such a commodity........A fact that will almost forever kill our soy bean exports to the lucrative Chinese market.

Well, my fellow Americans, we will now begin to subsidize soy bean farmers for their heavy losses in perpetuity......Nice, huh???

Yes, the Trump administration is considering "buying" the soybeans that China will NO longer want from us..........Let's all enjoy a tall glass of soy milk....It will soon be a heck of a lot cheaper....but, of course, we will then piss off dairy farmers.

(hope we will enjoy those "huge" tax cuts as our debt skyrockets because, among other screw ups because of the orange idiot, we need to have yet another expense to subsidize our own farmers.)

Trump’s Trade War Is Hurting Red-State Farmers—and Ripping Their GOP Senators Apart

Trump’s trade war is hurting red-state farmers—and ripping their GOP senators apart

You have been wrong on absolutely everything you've said about Trump since the beginning. Amazing how you can steadfastly refuse to learn anything after all this time and all those fails.

Government gifts to negroes so they will vote Democrat: BAD

Government gifts to hayseeds so they will vote Republican: GOOD

China has been stealing US technology for years, manipulating their currency and ripping off American businesses and you're worried about a few bloody soya beans?? WTF are you; a bloody soy boy or something??

Greg

I must still fight the belief that farmers receive heavy subsidies. Again, farmers put their own money into crop insurance. I'm not saying there is no government aid, but saying that farming is massively subsidized is in my opinion slanderous.

I must still fight the belief that farmers receive heavy subsidies. Again, farmers put their own money into crop insurance. I'm not saying there is no government aid, but saying that farming is massively subsidized is in my opinion slanderous.
It is massively subsidized. To the tune of $20 billion a year.

China has been stealing US technology for years, manipulating their currency and ripping off American businesses and you're worried about a few bloody soya beans?? WTF are you; a bloody soy boy or something??

Greg

Another trump ass kisser, "defends" the moron-in-chief because......well because THAT is what Trump cult members must do.......LOL

Last edited:

I live in farm country, I have relatives that farm, and nobody is swimming in government money. They aren't asking for it either.

I like it

I live in farm country, I have relatives that farm, and nobody is swimming in government money. They aren't asking for it either.
Anecdotes don't mean shit.

The farm industry is subsidized to the tune of $20 billion a year. Government gifts. That's a fact.

Greg

Another trump ass kisser, "defends" the moron-in-chief because......
well because THAT is what Trump cult members must do.......LOL
/—-/ When you can’t refute a conservative’s post, which is often, you resort to juvenile insults.

Many folks are unaware that the federal programs for farmers were changed to a more insurance crop coverage than a subsidy.

/——/ Libs say we don’t need farms. We get our food from the supermarket.

Anecdotes don't mean shit.

The farm industry is subsidized to the tune of $20 billion a year. Government gifts. That's a fact.
Mostly in fuel rebates.

One of big farmers largest crop, is U.S. taxpayers' subsidies

Why do taxpayers subsidize rich farmers?

Milking taxpayers - Farm subsidies - The Economist

Our crazy farm subsidies, explained | Grist

Large Farms Harvesting Tax Dollars | Taxpayers for Common Sense

How Farm Subsidies Became America's Largest Corporate Welfare ...

Forum List

Back