Trump Administration Rolls Back Clean Water Protections

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/trump-will-try-sidestep-science-rolling-back-clean-water-rule

Trump Is Rolling Back Clean Water Protections for Half of America's Streams

President Donald Trump issued an executive order in February ordering EPA to review the rule, which farmers, fossil fuel companies and property-rights groups have criticized as too strict. Environmentalists counter that the rule is essential to protecting water for human consumption and wildlife.

---------------------------------

Clean water is just to "strict". Republicans want filth. They won't be satisfied until we live in a sewer. But what to do you expect from a sissy president who attacks and assaults women? He is a role model for the GOP. They want their kids to be like him.

I told you. Republicans will destroy this country. Whether that's their goal or not, it's the outcome that matters. Everything they touch gets ruined.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/trump-will-try-sidestep-science-rolling-back-clean-water-rule

President Donald Trump issued an executive order in February ordering EPA to review the rule, which farmers, fossil fuel companies and property-rights groups have criticized as too strict. Environmentalists counter that the rule is essential to protecting water for human consumption and wildlife.

Clean water is just to "strict". Republicans want filth. They won't be satisfied until we live in a sewer. But what to do you expect from a sissy president who attacks and assaults women? He is a role model for the GOP. They want their kids to be like him.

I told you. Republicans will destroy this country. Whether that's their goal or not, it's the outcome that matters. Everything they touch gets ruined.

You're full of shit.

• Banned

You're full of shit.
Don't tell me. Tell science and news organizations.

Read this link over especially the last 7 short paragraphs, you need better sources before you spew typical liberal crap...:wink_2:.

Trump administration moves to withdraw clean-water rule

You're full of shit.

Maybe you can explain how giving the Feds control over my land because for 2 weeks there's a puddle on it, will protect clean water for Americans?

Go ahead, spell it out.

The rule was a gross overreach of federal power, and was not based on any additional legislation, just the whims of a few environmental nutters in government service.

All this does is reverse the excessive declaration of basically any body of water connected to a navigable river being under federal jurisdiction.

Drinking water rules are still in full effect.
Federal rules on navigable waters are still in full effect.
State rules on drinking water and any other waters a State feels like regulating are still in effect.

When you idiots have to go for so much hyperbole, it shows you either don't understand what you are talking about, or do understand and know you have to exaggerate to make your "scare point"

You're full of shit.

Maybe you can explain how giving the Feds control over my land because for 2 weeks there's a puddle on it, will protect clean water for Americans?

Go ahead, spell it out.

The gullibility and lockstep thinking (?) of the left sometimes gets frustrating, all emotion with zero common sense...:eusa_doh:

• Banned

Read this link over especially the last 7 short paragraphs, you need better sources before you spew typical liberal crap...:wink_2:.

Wow, yea, I guess you showed me.

At the end of your link:

Rhea Suh, president of the Natural Resources Defense Council, said withdrawing the rule "would make it easier for irresponsible developers and others to contaminate our waters and send the pollution downstream.

So now I'm confused. Are you FOR mess or against it? Cause it looks like you support filth.

You're full of shit.

Go ahead, spell it out.

The gullibility and lockstep thinking (?) of the left sometimes gets frustrating, all emotion with zero common sense...:eusa_doh:
You have president Trump and you have the nerve to say that?

The Bush Tax cuts will grow the economy and create jobs. It didn't.

Iraq.

Trump will bring jobs back when 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Morons such as yourself have no right to call others "gullible".

Do Republicans want to make Flint the national standard for drinking water?

Wow, yea, I guess you showed me.

At the end of your link:

Rhea Suh, president of the Natural Resources Defense Council, said withdrawing the rule "would make it easier for irresponsible developers and others to contaminate our waters and send the pollution downstream.

So now I'm confused. Are you FOR mess or against it? Cause it looks like you support filth.

If you consider Rhea Suh a left wing rock licker and fake science propagandise, it all makes sense, trust me... :laugh:

You're full of shit.

Go ahead, spell it out.

You have president Trump and you have the nerve to say that?

The Bush Tax cuts will grow the economy and create jobs. It didn't.

Iraq.

Trump will bring jobs back when 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Morons such as yourself have no right to call others "gullible".

Nope, you're still gullible .. only now you're desperate and gullible... :wink_2:

You're full of shit.

Go ahead, spell it out.

The only thing I can think of is Trump and his Admin wants to dedevelop America into a third world nation. While doing so give all the wealth from the poor and middle class into the hands of the rich.

There's no excuse for this and for this alone he should be impeached.

Do Republicans want to make Flint the national standard for drinking water?

Why would we emulate democrats?
Hello dum dum. Flint didn't happen until Republicans took it over.

Republicans didn't take it over until Dems ran it into the ground.
Ah, then you admit Republicans took it over and then poisoned a hundred thousand people.

They want to do that nationwide.

You're full of shit.

Go ahead, spell it out.
Puddle? Did you say puddle?

F*cking nutz.

Forum List

Back