Trump administration orders facebook to hand over private information on anti Trump activist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Department of Justice has demanded Facebook turn over information about three anti-Trump activists, drawing a legal challenge from civil liberties advocates who say the government is overreaching by seeking vast amounts of personal information.
Trump administration orders Facebook to hand over private information on 'anti-Trump activists'

Good and he should since these ignorant trash make death threats about him to him, his family, his staff. Thes mental nuts need gone after. They get away with so much crap over the average person just like the front hole antifas.

I hope he gives them the stiffest penalty possible screw you leftist hypocritcal gutter trash.

Nope , not can do. Facebook should sue if they ask. Trump is interfering to much in companies.

No warrant, no info......the end....

But as usual, Trump sycophants don't mind authoritarianism -- as long as they think it pisses off "libs"

I don't see any need for them to receive that kind of information. This looks like harassment and is evidence of how Trump is turning the DOJ into his personal Gestapo.

• Banned
I don't see any need for them to receive that kind of information. This looks like harassment and is evidence of how Trump is turning the DOJ into his personal Gestapo.
If Trump is he learned it from Obama.
Yea, its always safe to blame the black guy -- it works every time

Malcom X would see shame in your comment , so would MLK

your an indoctirnated dumb fk stuck on still using the race card. way to go loser.

Learn history reject, by the way the DEMS are the ones who kept the KKK , created them etc. wake up to reality , maybe you can move ahead of the stupid line.

Yea, its always safe to blame the black guy -- it works every time
Yeah, the race card is always the safe go to play of a liberal isn't it?
It's what you guys do when you can't argue the facts.
Now run along to your safe place.

So you say. As usual, your excuse is Obama did it. If Obama jumps in the lake, are you going to jump in the lake?
I have two names for you....Holder and Lynch
Both proved my point, sorry it was Obama who appointed both of them.

Forum List

Back